[3.15] Elementalist Discharge | 3M+ DPS 10M+ total damage ignites | Purple and no Purple version

"
Cyander написал:
Damn mate, I loved the chieftain disharge build last league, and I most certainly will try this next. Well once I have the currency for the eye of innocence that is.

Also something I personally preferred was using storm brand to constantly ignite for the endurance charges. It has a higher hit frequency and it sticks on bosses, especially nice for those mobile bosses. Which I see this build also has.

Btw, replica emberwake instead of kaom's way, will increase the ignite dps immediately to nearly 10mil, though it reduces the duration to just above 2 seconds. This would go nicely with Discharge's cooldown, though the issue then becomes sufficient regen of charges. What do you think of this?

Also, is 90% ailment avoidance not negated by Shaper of Flame's always ignite part?

I can not remember why I put Orb of Storms in instead of storm brand, I thought I had a reason but perhaps it was just habit. I agree storm brand works better for bosses. I know on chieftain I ended up doing WoC + Arcanist Brand, which was fun.

Rep emberwake makes the ignite duration too fast for me, part of the reason I enjoy ignite builds is the freedom to move and stay safe while your damage works in the background. Getting the charges vs solo target would be almost impossible, you would have one weak discharge, one strong discharge, whenever enduring cry went off. Since we cant get it down below 2s.

The cluster version already drops to 3.78s which then takes a level 21 second wind to match enduring cry. This is offset however with enduring composure +1 per sec pretty much anytime we are in a fight.

Maybe if you did a variation of the cluster version, without faster ignites, then work rep emberwake. You might be able to keep up with the charge but too rushed game play for me personally. I forget to flask half the time.

Awaken level pushes that 90% to 100+% and if like anything else in the game once it is more than 100% its off. In that case Never > Always. I have not personally tested however.

Changed up gems a bit, big oversight on my part. In my haste of moving this build from Chieftain version I forgot the purpose of OoS then vs now. For chieftain it was just a proc machine for EO. Here we can get charges for it.

Coupled with Cyander knocking the cobb webs out of my head, we can drop the CWDT setup completely, in favor of.

Storm Brand - Increased Crit Strikes - Power Charge on Crit - Molten Shell

You do lose auto molten, and can drop ICS in favor of cwdt just make sure you level storm brand higher than cwdt requirements. But otherwise you gain level 20 molten shell for when you need it.

Not only do we gain Power charges on bosses now, we keep about the same charge generation, it is slightly slower vs single target but in my testing it still feels fine. And we lose the danger of cwdt loop suicide.

PoB has been updated, just re-import the same link.
Sooooo, what dafuq is up with the big purple square when you kill stuff using Blackflame? lolol
"
bodhe написал:

Changed up gems a bit, big oversight on my part. In my haste of moving this build from Chieftain version I forgot the purpose of OoS then vs now. For chieftain it was just a proc machine for EO. Here we can get charges for it.

Coupled with Cyander knocking the cobb webs out of my head, we can drop the CWDT setup completely, in favor of.

You do lose auto molten, and can drop ICS in favor of cwdt just make sure you level storm brand higher than cwdt requirements. But otherwise you gain level 20 molten shell for when you need it.

Not only do we gain Power charges on bosses now, we keep about the same charge generation, it is slightly slower vs single target but in my testing it still feels fine. And we lose the danger of cwdt loop suicide.

Something that I probably should have mentioned, but culling strike support is also handy on the stormbrand. If there's still enough room for the other gems that is, but it can be really helpful on big bosses like Sirus.
Another thing that is potentially useful is adding the Replica Reckless Defense gem to the build, not only are the block mods nice, it also allows us to ignite ourselves, which would give you the damage boost from eye of innocence, without having to sacrifice gear. Similarly adding a Replica Fragile Bloom to the build will immediately offset the degen from Replica Ambu's charge, since we're always getting hit. Both these gems are really cheap and can probably be found with nice corruptions.
Found a blackflame just now with increased Malice effect corruption for only 10c.
What about Farrul's Fur Triumphant Lamellar + Volls Amulett for charges?
SO... small update! the build is dead... once you start using cinderswallow, the flames turn green. no more purple that i was promised. cinderswallow alternative?
"
BlastBanger написал:
SO... small update! the build is dead... once you start using cinderswallow, the flames turn green. no more purple that i was promised. cinderswallow alternative?

What?! Oh no, I was just about to buy one today also, that's crap. I would just run a sulphur flask with curse immune and roll a proper quicksliver.

"
DamageIncorporated написал:
Sooooo, what dafuq is up with the big purple square when you kill stuff using Blackflame? lolol

Graphic bug, GGG is aware, the purple overlay doesn't clip nicely with ghostly or rock mobs.
"
Cyander написал:

Something that I probably should have mentioned, but culling strike support is also handy on the stormbrand. If there's still enough room for the other gems that is, but it can be really helpful on big bosses like Sirus.
Another thing that is potentially useful is adding the Replica Reckless Defense gem to the build, not only are the block mods nice, it also allows us to ignite ourselves, which would give you the damage boost from eye of innocence, without having to sacrifice gear. Similarly adding a Replica Fragile Bloom to the build will immediately offset the degen from Replica Ambu's charge, since we're always getting hit. Both these gems are really cheap and can probably be found with nice corruptions.
Found a blackflame just now with increased Malice effect corruption for only 10c.

Yeah, cull is nice on big stuff, I normally weapon swap a ball lighting + cull end game. Just to save main gem links.

The only thing I don't like about the rep reckless defense is it includes freeze and shock, shock is sneaky and can get you popped and freeze would be annoying without a perm immunity I think.

A corrupted blood immune rep fragile bloom would be nice. We can get a lot of damage off one jewel though, more than most of our single damage nodes.

"
Cyander написал:
"
bodhe написал:

Aren't you usually ignited from eye of Innocence? It can self crit.

Edit: shit ,we need increased chance to be crit'd, or chance to be ignited... it has a 0% crit chance
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 19 янв. 2021 г., 12:25:17
"
bodhe написал:
"
Cyander написал:

Yeah, cull is nice on big stuff, I normally weapon swap a ball lighting + cull end game. Just to save main gem links.

The only thing I don't like about the rep reckless defense is it includes freeze and shock, shock is sneaky and can get you popped and freeze would be annoying without a perm immunity I think.

A corrupted blood immune rep fragile bloom would be nice. We can get a lot of damage off one jewel though, more than most of our single damage nodes.

True enough the issue with chance for freeze and shock is problematic, freeze can be fixed with Hrimnor's resolve, but the shock would remain. That and while Hrimnor's resolve isn't bad, there are better rares. Similarly we could use a Sunspite or Mokou's embrace for the self ignite, but there's simply nicer rares. Aside from those three there aren't other options unfortunately.Thing remains that without ignite we are missing out on a lot of the mods on Eye of Innocence. Though the leech is less usefull for the purple version of this build. So perhaps Sunspite would be a decent option, since we can add the damage increase from Eye of Innocence to it. Especially if we can find one with a max endurance charge corrupt, though that would be quite rare.

And agreed that we could get a lot of damage from a single jewel, but these are usually expensive. I'd argue that rep fragile bloom can simply feel as a nice quality of life, until your budget allows for a good rare jewel.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация