[3.15] Elementalist Discharge | 3M+ DPS 10M+ total damage ignites | Purple and no Purple version

removed
Последняя редакция: Cyander. Время: 20 янв. 2021 г., 4:21:22
remove
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 19 янв. 2021 г., 20:06:37
I'm more than a little concerned about end game red/juiced maps viability as it's pretty darn squishy. A earlier post has someone talking about 250 deaths... lol

Sure is fantastic when its working though
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
I'm more than a little concerned about end game red/juiced maps viability as it's pretty darn squishy. A earlier post has someone talking about 250 deaths... lol

Sure is fantastic when its working though

Drop some damage nodes and spec staff block, or more life, or drop blackflame and wear essence wyrm, drop skitters and do MoM. Choose the HC ascendency choices, more regen, phys res, crit for EO.

The tree I put together isn't the only thing that works, it's just what I intended on playing, you can make it as tanky as you want. Might only do 5M dps, but that still 3M more than chieftain did last league.
True, good points. I dont wanna give up Blackflame though, thats for sure. It makes way too much sense to me. Most mobs have much less or even zero chaos resistance vs elemental, and wither stacks.... the damage is so good.

The nodes I'd be eye balling to ditch are snowforged and Explosive Impact. They seem so expensive to me to reach.
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
True, good points. I dont wanna give up Blackflame though, thats for sure. It makes way too much sense to me. Most mobs have much less or even zero chaos resistance vs elemental, and wither stacks.... the damage is so good.

The nodes I'd be eye balling to ditch are snowforged and Explosive Impact. They seem so expensive to me to reach.

All of our damage nodes come in at about 1.3% to 2.0% per point (most 1.3-1.5%). Snowforged is 1.5%, one of the higher ones, also helps uptime on EO a bit.

Explosive impact is 1.3%, same as Holy Fire and Breath of Flames, but they offer additional benefits. I would drop Explosive first, our AoE is pretty awesome with all the charges going. Doubtful you would notice.

Below is a vid I just took of 2 alch and go red maps, one with Sirus jerks and one with a metamorph at the end so you can compare playstyle a bit.

No deaths, no problems. Put myself in stupid spots a few times but managed to stay alive.

Red Maps

It's amazing really...2-3 million dps with Chieftan or Jugg....27-45 million with this, depending on survivability vs damage decisions. Chieftain and Jugg ave no where to go, it is what it is, 2-3 million dps lol

But it's soooo glass cannon : /
Hi, Im doing the blackflame version because purple is suck as fuck but im not sure if I get fire dot multi or chaos dot multi for the damage. Im guessing chaos since my ignite is chaos damage but I've never gone ignite before so idk
"
KleinTheSamurai написал:
Hi, Im doing the blackflame version because purple is suck as fuck but im not sure if I get fire dot multi or chaos dot multi for the damage. Im guessing chaos since my ignite is chaos damage but I've never gone ignite before so idk

Fire dot multi. The way Blackflame works is that you are still dealing fire damage and thus scale your ignites with all sorts of fire damage scaling. But the enemy gains a "100% of Fire damage from Ignites taken as Chaos damage instead" effect, e.g. you'd use the Despair curse instead of Flammability since their Chaos resist takes the hit instead of their Fire resist.
Any advice on how to make this build a little bit tankier?

I'm at awakener level 3, around tier 13 maps. Damage seems completely fine, everything melts, but I'm struggling a bit with random one shots.

My gear is this atm

Also using a replica fragile bloom for regen.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация