[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Thanks for the exercise, Kelvynn.

Sadly I cannot stand using mines. I try every league, then give up and switch to freezing pulse etc. (The issue is I have to hit the detonate key to blow up the mines.)

Frost bomb hasn't been buffed yet, and it has a cooldown too so not stackable. Are you somehow buffing it in your tests?
"
Graiaule написал:
Thanks for the exercise, Kelvynn.

Sadly I cannot stand using mines. I try every league, then give up and switch to freezing pulse etc. (The issue is I have to hit the detonate key to blow up the mines.)

Frost bomb hasn't been buffed yet, and it has a cooldown too so not stackable. Are you somehow buffing it in your tests?

I think he was saying he just tried it as it currently is and it is already really good (it is, I've used it early leveling). The buffs will just be icing on the cake.
I've used frost bomb in levelling (along with freezing pulse) and I don't recall frost bomb ever wiping out trash, which was the reason for my question.
"
Graiaule написал:

Still in 3.12 in Standard. Frost Bomb - Arcane Surge lv 1 - Added Lightning Damage Support. It 1-shots regular trash mobs without anything else. That's all you need.

You may have tried it on Scion. But that's not quite the same damage as Witch who gets 113% Increased cold damage by lv 8.
Love this idea! Just a quick question about how "tanky" this build is.. opinions?

Thanks!
"
Kelvynn написал:
You may have tried it on Scion. But that's not quite the same damage as Witch who gets 113% Increased cold damage by lv 8.

AHHH there it is! Thanks, that's the difference. Right, I was doing Frost Bomb on scion and wasn't impressed.
One thing to remember if you go Lucidity for stun resistance, it has -3 mana cost to channeled skills and inspiration has 25% reduced mana cost to supported skills. If cyclone goes to 0 mana you will not get inspiration charges. You are gonna need 5link staff to get the mana cost back to 1 mana to proc inspiration.
"
Cjin написал:
One thing to remember if you go Lucidity for stun resistance, it has -3 mana cost to channeled skills and inspiration has 25% reduced mana cost to supported skills. If cyclone goes to 0 mana you will not get inspiration charges. You are gonna need 5link staff to get the mana cost back to 1 mana to proc inspiration.

lol thats the reason that i dont get it. Had in heist -2 mana by channeling and so 0 cyclone cost. Dont know that then inspiration is useless. then using the 2 green gem setup. dont know that thx. go now to work and come back late at night. So see you perhaps after league has began or tomorrow. Good luck and loot to everyone.
Coming back to PoE after a bad experience with delirium.
In your old guides we were using winter orb, is there a reason to switch to cyclone.
Cluster Jewel's makes it complicated but I think thats the end game goal?
Not sure if occultist is better than scion, due to lower intellect values, but new changes might compansate.
"
lewo написал:
Coming back to PoE after a bad experience with delirium.
In your old guides we were using winter orb, is there a reason to switch to cyclone.
Cluster Jewel's makes it complicated but I think thats the end game goal?
Not sure if occultist is better than scion, due to lower intellect values, but new changes might compansate.

With cyclone you can move while channeling.
Последняя редакция: Cjin. Время: 15 янв. 2021 г., 2:20:53

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация