[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
ryan8762 написал:
Love this idea! Just a quick question about how "tanky" this build is.. opinions?

Thanks!

See the Ascendant version. It has the videos. Occultist is going to be tankier than Ascendant.
"
Cjin написал:
One thing to remember if you go Lucidity for stun resistance, it has -3 mana cost to channeled skills and inspiration has 25% reduced mana cost to supported skills. If cyclone goes to 0 mana you will not get inspiration charges. You are gonna need 5link staff to get the mana cost back to 1 mana to proc inspiration.

Good catch! 4L mana cost is 0, 5L is 1, and it makes the difference. I guess it's a good idea to use Fortify at the start anyway.
"
lewo написал:
Coming back to PoE after a bad experience with delirium.
In your old guides we were using winter orb, is there a reason to switch to cyclone.
Cluster Jewel's makes it complicated but I think thats the end game goal?
Not sure if occultist is better than scion, due to lower intellect values, but new changes might compansate.

Cyclone has been used since 3.7. Moving while casting is awesome. Cluster jewels increase the build's power big time.

The comparisons have already been made. Both versions do about the same damage. But the Occultist has more clear speed and more defenses/tankiness.

Ascendant is stable. Read that guide for all the details and answers. Occultist is being developed as the league begins. If you don't want to be confused with details and don't understand why things are the way they are - go with the Ascendant.
Quick question:

POB shows a damage number for icestorm i.e. 20k (for example)

Is that damage PER each blanket of icestorms and we are now capped to 5 i.e. 20*5=100k total for full overlaps

OR

is that the damage per a single ice shard in a blanket. so say each blanket has 4 shards it would be more like [(20*4)*5)]=400K

Sorry for the silly question but just trying to calculate total effectiveness of dps.

-Thanks
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Последняя редакция: Ziiyo. Время: 15 янв. 2021 г., 4:10:24
@Ziiyo, it is PER single shard :)
Hi Kelvynn.

First thanks for a supreme guide.

which gem would you think is best for endgame?
Inspiration or Cold penetration(awakened)
"
larsclod написал:
Hi Kelvynn.

First thanks for a supreme guide.

which gem would you think is best for endgame?
Inspiration or Cold penetration(awakened)

Inspiration, the +1 cold gem doesn't affect the icestorm so it's only a little better than regular cold pen. Inspiration is twice the damage increase of Awakened Cold Pen.
doesnt cold penetration lower their resist at endgame?
pob shows higher damage with inspiration but not twice the damage
"
larsclod написал:
doesnt cold penetration lower their resist at endgame?
pob shows higher damage with inspiration but not twice the damage

Twice the increase is not twice the damage, it means that inspiration gives you twice the bonus compared to Cold Pen.

(Well almost twice, 20.7% at Awakened 5/20q, vs 35% at 20/20q inspiration)
thanks for explaining it for me.

inspiration it is then instead ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация