Серверы PC будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hi Kelvynn, first of all thank you for this great build guide. I have played a Whispering Ice build in the past, but this is by far the best!

As a casual player, I would like to say that I find it really difficult to climb the final steps in to endgame. Especially the necessary items are really expensive and if you have, like me, no idea of crafting these items, it is really hart to get.

I am now level 86, have 6.8k ES and 1.7k Int. I put all my currency (~4 Exa) into a helmet with +%int, gloves with spider aspect and two rings. However, I still get oneshot and do not enough damage against single enemies and that in T14-15 maps and AL4.
My resis are capped with more cold for Wise Oak.

Do you see any potential for my char? Or is now the time to respecc into cluster und spent many more Exalts, whereever it should come from? :D

Thanks

"
Vadriel_73 написал:
Hi Kelvynn, first of all thank you for this great build guide. I have played a Whispering Ice build in the past, but this is by far the best!

As a casual player, I would like to say that I find it really difficult to climb the final steps in to endgame. Especially the necessary items are really expensive and if you have, like me, no idea of crafting these items, it is really hart to get.

I am now level 86, have 6.8k ES and 1.7k Int. I put all my currency (~4 Exa) into a helmet with +%int, gloves with spider aspect and two rings. However, I still get oneshot and do not enough damage against single enemies and that in T14-15 maps and AL4.
My resis are capped with more cold for Wise Oak.

Do you see any potential for my char? Or is now the time to respecc into cluster und spent many more Exalts, whereever it should come from? :D

Thanks

Your char is private, so we are unable to comment on it.

Generally speaking, we always craft our helmets since the chance to get % increased int is always 100% with the right ilvls. So I hope you didn't buy some one else's craft.
"
Graiaule написал:
"
Vadriel_73 написал:

Your char is private, so we are unable to comment on it.

Oh, thanks. I've changed it, should public now.
"
Vadriel_73 написал:

Oh, thanks. I've changed it, should public now.

Quick comments, in no particular order:

helm: get a 43-50 int ilvl 75-79 helm and craft hunter's orb on it for at least 8% int

chest: uh you need a 50+ int 6% incr attr chest (pretty cheap, craft the 6% yourself) and work up to a 50+ int 6% incr attr 12% incr int chest (craft yourself)

rings: get a better left ring (50+ int) and use catalysts to improve them

belt: get a 15% one and quality it to 18%

flasks: 20% qual your two unique flasks
-----------
You have an interesting tree variant on the right side. Looks good actually.
Последняя редакция: Graiaule. Время: 28 февр. 2021 г., 18:16:54
I found getting a chest with tier 1 INT and then crafting 6% attributes to be difficult. I STILL don't have that craft and getting strong ES is hard.

IMO a strong 700+ ES vaal regalia with Quality/Int crafted and a 12% Int roll is also very good, more defensive, and somewhat easier to craft.
"
TheD1rtyRider написал:
I found getting a chest with tier 1 INT and then crafting 6% attributes to be difficult. I STILL don't have that craft and getting strong ES is hard.

IMO a strong 700+ ES vaal regalia with Quality/Int crafted and a 12% Int roll is also very good, more defensive, and somewhat easier to craft.

1. Not at all if you know the method. Search: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/drX3o23cJ for crafting bases. For the 6% craft, search for "of Hillock's veil" -- you'll get the craft in around 10-15 of these chests. Note I am leaving 2 free suffixes so you can slam a crusader orb on them. Make sure there are no free prefixes before you do that. For ilvl 75-79, you have a 50% chance to hit %int; for 80+ it's about 30%.

2. A 700 ES+ chest is not at all easy to craft, much less with a crusader or shaper % int roll.
For a 700+ ES Chest with 12% int, it is actually easier than you probably think.

Buy a good 6 linked base Vaal Regalia that is 30 quality. (60-80c).

Split it with a Split beast in bestiary crafting so you retain a base to copy again if you fail. (40-50c).

Spam the copied Vaal Regalia with dense Fossils or Dense + shuddering until you get a high tier ES prefixes and at least one open suffix. (30-60c).

Slam a Crusader's Exalted orb and hope you get Tier 1 % int. You have about 1/7 chance. If you fail, scour (or not) and sell the influenced base for 1.5EX and try again.

Once you hit the 12% int, craft 25 Int and 18 quality.

Following this method, I think actually made money crafting my chest as I sold a couple failures for 4-5ex. And while not 100% ideal for this build, it is still quite strong. IMO the much bigger challenge is getting 700 (or near) ES AND a tier 1 Int roll. Those items are worth 100EX or more and probably require a different method.

Thanks for the tip on the 6% attributes btw.
"
TheD1rtyRider написал:

... crafting guide ...

Thanks for the tip on the 6% attributes btw.

Anytime.

The problem with your approach is that, unless you get lucky, you have no int on the chest (you'll be overriding your int/quality craft with the 6% attr craft.)

It does take some time to find one, but once you have a good ES and high int chest with 2 free suffixes, it only costs you one crusader orb to craft that. And the chests are generally fairly cheap if you link it yourself. (Note we only need 6S 5L for our build at most, and that is generally very easy to roll, especially if you craft quality on the chest before rolling for 6S.)

To make it clear:

1. Your approach: ~600 ES chest, 12% incr int, 6% incr attr, and you have to craft the ES as well as slam the orb.

2. My approach: ~550 ES chest, 51+ int, 12% incr int, 6% incr attr, and you have to craft 6S/5L and slam the orb.

Arguably, #2 is cheaper and results in a better item (and more delivered ES, too.)
Последняя редакция: Graiaule. Время: 1 марта 2021 г., 21:20:35
I wouldn't craft 6% attributes on the chest using my method. It needs the quality + int. You lose some intelligence but gain ES versus a 6% attribute chest. My Vaal Regalia has 742 ES and could go higher with a few divines. In total I am sitting at nearly 15.5k ES with good but not crazy gear.

I would agree that a chest with a Tier 1 int roll and 6% attributes is better due to higher int. But I would want at least 650 ES on and I had no luck crafting that. Will try again next league probably.
Thank you guys for all the tips and crafting suggestions!

Looks like I have to learn a lot more about crafting in PoE.
One last question: If I throw a Hunter Orb on a chest piece and don't get +%int, can I try again or do I need a new chest?

Thanks

P.S. Maybe a small section with crafting tips and tricks in this guide wouldn't be so bad.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация