[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Graiaule написал:
"
archwerewolf написал:
well rip harvest craft, top gear gona be high priced again :/

As it should always have been. I can't sell any of the items I've crafted! (Yeah, they're not as good as what I am wearing, but I did craft them and use them on my way up the ladder, and in previous non-Harvest leagues I was always able to sell them.)

A next selfish 1% take, I was only able to play this build because of how reasonable prices were because of harvest. Its great how many players found success while using non-meta builds, sadly were going back to the same 3 broken builds after the harvest nerfs.

For me harvest had no issue this league. First i had about 30 harvests also i farmed plateau for a while. All in all 4 good crafts for me. As i hate selling and buying crafts harvest was nearly not existent for me.

That said is right, that good gear isnt that expensive as leagues bevor. BUT good megalos are ridiculus expensive also two or three player bought all in market and now try to sell them for over 100 ex.

On the other side medicore amus wiht att and int are really cheap. i bought mine for 30 ex. Last league i needed 50 for one.

The problem is that the gap between good prices and ridiculus prices this league is really big.

All that said i can do all contend exept maven (only i have no chance to do the memory game as i am to dump) and first time ever in poe i can clear T16 blight maps without a issue. The exploding part of this build is awesome also i died more often as with the scion version, so get 100 is a pain as i dont like rotas and dont like to do dump easy maps.
Последняя редакция: ichbinwerichbi. Время: 17 марта 2021 г., 3:52:47
"
archwerewolf написал:
"
xxsolerxx написал:
"
archwerewolf написал:

finally crafted it, now roll perfect suffix numbers and pog xD

Can you explain the steps for crafting that amulet?

Thank you!

easy way:
buy base with t1, %int, %att and after it spam with harvest craft augment infl, remove *tag* mod till proc %dmg per 15 int, after it again to catch elem pen, but still you can get dmg per power charge which can't be targeted removed...

Well 30ex base, 60+- ex to get %dmg per 15 int and 30+- ex for elem pen.

hard way: spam awakeners orb with 2 amulets one with %int, second with %attr and pray for t1 int, and then steps from easy way.

if only GGG introduce tag name for attributes harvest craft -_-

har har easy way. Only if youre willing to buy harvest crafts. I got only one augment infl.
The harvest is a big fail in the way they implemented it. To give a good item (20 to 30 ex worth) a person you only know from a second trade side is a no go for me. A friend from me lost a mirror worthy chest in such a way. Also the trader was exalted. Some people seems to get exalted and the wait for the big item.
also you NEED to that, to get good crafts is a pain. The changes ggg will implement dont bother me as harvest had no influence to my gear only the cheaper crafts. What is bullshit is removing the augment crafts. Also i had only 3 or 4 this league.
well my goal for this league is done. 36 Challenges all self made exept the marven fight, as i am to dumb to do the memory game.

build in this form is much smoother as the scion i played all leagues bevor. The exploding is really cool and map clear speed is awesome with it.
Also its more expensive as for enought dmg to do juiced maps i need much more ex as for the scion version.

All in all its a great feeling to can do all challenges myself (a8 sirus kelvin helped me as i normaly die from beams as i cant see in the dark arena with my not so good eyes every detail and mostly dont see where sirius turns and jump). And then i get killed from beam go in get killed from beam and so on.

But exept this its much more fun to play the witch version in comparision to the scion version.

thanks again for the great support for this build over all leagues and throuhgt all nerves.
I searched for 4b, 1r, 1g, 6 socket with 3b, 1r, 1g linked whispering ice. 39 results showed up but zero online. Smfh
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
I searched for 4b, 1r, 1g, 6 socket with 3b, 1r, 1g linked whispering ice. 39 results showed up but zero online. Smfh

?

Just buy a 6S 18% WI, get it to 20% quality, and you can 5L it pretty easily. Then getting the colors needed isn't hard.
"
Graiaule написал:
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:

?

Just buy a 6S 18% WI, get it to 20% quality, and you can 5L it pretty easily. Then getting the colors needed isn't hard.

just use chromes to get the colors?
finally got one for 1ex. probably could've gotten it for a bit cheaper but oh well

Последняя редакция: TheChosenOne_. Время: 21 марта 2021 г., 0:40:55
Finally got my build up and running. Does everything seem right gem wise? What do I remove to get blasphemy?

"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
Finally got my build up and running. Does everything seem right gem wise? What do I remove to get blasphemy?

CwDT and Frost Bomb in your gloves.

Wave of Conviction in your boots does nothing. You need it to be phantasmal version with 20% quality so that it does cold damage and as such apply cold exposure. You want to ether get Phantasmal version of it or put Frost Bomb in there instead. You can have only one exposure at time, so having both Frost Bomb and Phantamal WoC does nothing. This gives you 2 gem slots in gloves and you can put blasphemy+curse there.

This will then give you empty gem slot in your chest as you can have only up to 2 curses at once. Vaal Righteous Fire is probably good one for little extra damage.

I would change the gems in the staff so that Controlled Destruction is not linked to Cyclone. This helps keeping Elemental Overload up.
Последняя редакция: Cjin. Время: 29 марта 2021 г., 9:51:20

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация