[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

i thought u binded molten shell to lmb.
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
"
helloicanseeu написал:
i thought u binded molten shell to lmb.

I have ordinary movement like phase run for speedmapping or withered step in the defensive edition on mouse button.

Molten shell is there on lmb 1 also great, often you move in damage and trigger it in this time of need.
But I am lazy to spam movement and with it on lmb you get faster out of damaging ground effects for example.

All styles work nice!
I'm checking pob and it says we have 75% attack dodge chance and 75% spell dodge chance. Part of this is Elusive. Where do we get the rest of the dodge chance? And where do we get the Elusive?

Edit: I realized Vaal Grace was ticked. Now I have to find Elusive.
Edit2: Withering Step gives Elusive, although it drops off if you use any skill
Последняя редакция: Wermine. Время: 30 июня 2021 г., 23:45:29
i dont use elusive, but its a quick dmg multiplier for the crawler though, it does not function much as a defensive skill, since u may have to keep spamming ball lightning to keep up the virulence stacks.

it can get too clunky if u keep trying to time your use of the writing jar (when the spideys run out of duration) or vaal grace/disc and use of flasks for shock/ignite/bleed mitigation(these 3 dots are most dangerous)

prefer to shield charge with fortify, its not up 100% of the time, but helps to mitigate elemental hits esp with ultimatum mobs
Anyone have levelling POB?
I am maybe stupid but don't found him.
"
Jongamun написал:
Anyone have levelling POB?
I am maybe stupid but don't found him.

There are no POB leveling trees. But here are images of those trees under "Tipps for beginning, levelling, gearing, trading and Leaguestart".
is the build bad for t16 corrupted blight maps? i wonder, havent tried blight extensively yet
"
helloicanseeu написал:
is the build bad for t16 corrupted blight maps? i wonder, havent tried blight extensively yet

Hey helloicanseeu,

HoA solely is only medium fitting for blight maps. The crawler kills great 25 and more enemies in deliriums or trials with pierce and it's fast attackspeed, but not hundreds of the enemie-lines in blight. The crawler has no aoe and only projectiles and the spiders debuffs not so many mobs with their wither-stacks.

BUT: we still have to try soon:

When you have the helmet enchant more projectiles and combinate pierce and awakened fork supports I guess the dirty tail will finally get enough projectiles for blightmaps!

5 projectiles +2 helmet enchant = 7 projectiles starting

7 x 4 pierce (or 6 with Anomalous pierce) = 28 targets stitched

Following the 6 projectiles pierced last target:

fork first time 14 targets (7 projectiles x 2) x awakened fork second target 28 targets (14 x2) = 42 targets forked

28 + 42 = totally 70 targets stitched with high 2.4 ats

Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 2 июля 2021 г., 8:48:39
oh awakened fork is dirt cheap gem now, replace pierce is easily done.

didnt think of it at all, didnt play bow builds since incursion league, lol
"
helloicanseeu написал:
oh awakened fork is dirt cheap gem now, replace pierce is easily done.

didnt think of it at all, didnt play bow builds since incursion league, lol

Hehe :-)

With only fork the crawler is getting to a screenkiller-machine in blight.

Herald of Agony - empower level 4 - damage on full life - minion damage - pierce - (awakened) fork support

I tried a blight map and it was much easier than without fork. No problems, extreme fast oneshot screencleaning, sometimes go 3 steps closer to an approaching boss to focus a little bit on him. With your es on block you can step careless into the blight lines.

That was only with fork.

With awakened fork mass-mob damage will raise further 70% from 42 to 70 targets.

I will try some blight-maps more.

Before fork I had noted in "contra":

"sometimes difficult for blight".

I had urgent to correct and transform into "pro":

"with fork / awakened fork perfect screencleaner of blight-maps"

Hehehe.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 3 июля 2021 г., 10:29:30

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация