[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
Wermine написал:
I'm checking pob and it says we have 75% attack dodge chance and 75% spell dodge chance. Part of this is Elusive. Where do we get the rest of the dodge chance? And where do we get the Elusive?

Edit: I realized Vaal Grace was ticked. Now I have to find Elusive.
Edit2: Withering Step gives Elusive, although it drops off if you use any skill

Hi Wermine,

yes, dodge is from vaal grace long 10 seconds buffed, the quarzflask / soulripper and elusive.

Withering step buffs multiple: your movementspeed, your damage with it's instant wither stacks and your defences with phasing and the dodge buff when you move out of damage and taunt less aggro.

You can change it to other skills like frostblink or, like helloicanseeu writes, shieldcharge & fortify (fortify integrated on rare boots is a possibilty or even both fortify & increased duration integrated) or whatever skill you prefer.
But often the mobs are killed before you hit them. See spoiler "controls / examples for keybindings" for possible movement.

I personally use for speedmapping phaserun and withering step only for safe levelling 98-100.

Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 5 июля 2021 г., 8:39:34
vaal disc and vaal grace each require 50 charges,
u need a soulripper with 50 charges or 100 charges to top up both?

divergent culling strike recovers 2% life on cull, does zealot's oath convert that to es?
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?

divergent culling strike recovers 2% life on cull, does zealot's oath convert that to es?

Its good to use shield charge w/fortify, esp for maps with ugly layouts like mineral pools/vaal temple/cells/tower.

Dash moves u quickly across obstacles like steps, spamming shield charge cover flat distance quicker. Unless u want to give up a flask slot for quicksilver, where u sacrifice tankiness for speed.

Flaskwise, u need to take care of ignite, shock and bleed. Chemist granite flask of Iron Skin is too good to give up, it gives phy dmg reduction and more es recovery on block. U need the writing jar too. Both are BIS flasks, using quicksilver means u have to take more risk with ignite or shock.

U need one bleed flask, its either a sulphur or enduring mana flask.

Ignite is dangerous if u lag, your es drops quickly if u dont press flask. Shock with crits are massive dmg, this build has no crit protection, those lightning mirages spawn too quickly and too near you most of the time. Having 3 lightning mirages chase u in valdo's rest is too common.
"
helloicanseeu написал:

Best is 50 - 80 charges - then you get simultan vaal souls and flask charges.

With 50 charges your first vaalskill is most fast useable again when you used only one vaal skill.

When you use 2 vaal skills, the new flask charges will split up on both skills. With the vaal souls you gain simultan you will be ready again to use both vaalskills.

Yes, I guess the recovery of divergent culling strike will be used on energyshield. Recovery is the same tag as regeneration.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 5 июля 2021 г., 7:04:14
"
helloicanseeu написал:

Its good to use shield charge w/fortify, esp for maps with ugly layouts like mineral pools/vaal temple/cells/tower.

Dash moves u quickly across obstacles like steps, spamming shield charge cover flat distance quicker. Unless u want to give up a flask slot for quicksilver, where u sacrifice tankiness for speed.

Flaskwise, u need to take care of ignite, shock and bleed. Chemist granite flask of Iron Skin is too good to give up, it gives phy dmg reduction and more es recovery on block. U need the writing jar too. Both are BIS flasks, using quicksilver means u have to take more risk with ignite or shock.

U need one bleed flask, its either a sulphur or enduring mana flask.

Ignite is dangerous if u lag, your es drops quickly if u dont press flask. Shock with crits are massive dmg, this build has no crit protection, those lightning mirages spawn too quickly and too near you most of the time. Having 3 lightning mirages chase u in valdo's rest is too common.

Yes, with the build you get 100% permament igniteresistances with minor pantheon and anointed flesh. Chill is only danger in sirus or shaper-boss encounters, there switch the soulripper flask to a rare anti-freeze. When you are fullgeared you are permament 80% immune against all other ailments too (upgrade some jewels easy in harvest) and 100% against ignites. That is enough with our ehp and substain. I would advice only against ueber-atziri a ruby flask or the feared/ sirus/ shaper need one anti-freeze suffix more on one flask.

In the spoilers "fire" and "other ailments" are all 80% and 100% immunities shown and in "flasks" of course.
When you want 100% also against shock, take "flexible sentry" on a small cluster.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 6 июля 2021 г., 14:55:24
any chance, u might want animated guardian here and can keep him alive?

btw, u still can block even when frozen and get the es gain.
so frozen isnt that bad with sirius, he doesnt attack that often.

Until i got into trouble with some harvest mobs, they hit too hard altogether, so ... running away is still a very impt defense tactic, using space to gain time for minions to do dmg, lol.
Последняя редакция: helloicanseeu. Время: 7 июля 2021 г., 11:56:51
cant do the feared 100aoe still, sad, too many dot pools and hindered debuffs
"
helloicanseeu написал:
any chance, u might want animated guardian here and can keep him alive?

btw, u still can block even when frozen and get the es gain.
so frozen isnt that bad with sirius, he doesnt attack that often.

Until i got into trouble with some harvest mobs, they hit too hard altogether, so ... running away is still a very impt defense tactic, using space to gain time for minions to do dmg, lol.

Hi helloicanseeu,

yes, our blocks works freezed and stunned too. The only one problem is, when you get freezed too long in a ground effect of Sirus/ / in a dot-beam of Shaper. Their hits are zero problem and you get healed up with them, but you need to get out of the ground effects and beams...

You can take an animate guardian in - probably best on a hungry loop ring. Like you with charisma on amulet you can switch one ring to a hungry loop, probably with meatshield/ minion life etc. assimilated. On a +3 unsetring it's another posibility. With both +3 levels supported and by support gems it's hard to fit in. Try to get some dex on belt or gloves and you can change the ring in easy. I had always not nice experiences with animate guardians before some years and never tired again after loosing my fullgeared guard, but it's a possibility I guess.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 16 июля 2021 г., 10:27:14
"
helloicanseeu написал:
cant do the feared 100aoe still, sad, too many dot pools and hindered debuffs

Yes, they are really tough ones.

You have to optimize your gear for them, see spoiler "boss-hunting" and you have to optimize your movement.

- take an helmet with the enchant "less skill reservation of HoA" to optimize your damage singletarget with (anomalous) impale instead pierce

- optimize your movement with skills like instant frostblink or withering step and perhaps "slower projectiles" and/ or "faster casting" on rare gloves to move smoother.

- Take also "Anomalous poison" instead ordinary poison for more virulences = more damage

- you need freeze immunities

- wait with raising spiders for the tiny gaps of cooldowns of their attacks

- be very careful with the mods of the invitation "the feared" or "the hidden".
On page 50 is a ranking of map/ invitation mods which multiplies their dangers and damage, see spoiler "map-mods".

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

- Do not start with atlas awakening level 8/ 9 when you are not bis-geared for "the feared". Take watchstones out and lower the awakening level.

- Hunt them on your level-ups if you do not want to fear the exp-penalty

Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 11 июля 2021 г., 5:34:34
Good evening :)

After dying only once due to my own mistakes (playing tired, standing in ground effect which increases damage taken ... ) i've reached now lvl 97.

Thinking about trying the Hidden ones (havent tried them ever before, same goes for Maven, Ueber Elder and Chayula).

Wanted to ask if i can do any other gear preparations besides the ones ive already done. (stormbrand for more movement freedom, phase run as well as frostblink, some flask upgrades, anti shock skill node instead of fortress covenant)

Any Pantheon recomendations?

Hope you guys have fun - i certainly have^^

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация