[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
CoffeePlant написал:
Good evening :)

After dying only once due to my own mistakes (playing tired, standing in ground effect which increases damage taken ... ) i've reached now lvl 97.

Thinking about trying the Hidden ones (havent tried them ever before, same goes for Maven, Ueber Elder and Chayula).

Wanted to ask if i can do any other gear preparations besides the ones ive already done. (stormbrand for more movement freedom, phase run as well as frostblink, some flask upgrades, anti shock skill node instead of fortress covenant)

Any Pantheon recomendations?

Hope you guys have fun - i certainly have^^

Hey CoffeePlant,

your gear is almost perfect.

I guess Elder and Chayula will be an easy lunch and the Hidden will be a nice kick too.

You can change the skill feasting friends on the large cluster - there would be a damage-passive better, the minions are immortal. And change the aquamarinflask out for a sapphire flask. More upgrades would be "divergent frostblink" (better cooldowns) and frostshield level 21 (360 more es/ sec). When you have upgraded the pantheons, you are 100% immune to ignites and I would switch the ruby-flask out. Catalysts on belt and rare ring would improve a bit. Because you are using almost nonstop flasks in boss-encounters, you can change also "fasting" out. PoB shows your block is only 70%?

I updated yesterday the tipps in "boss-hunting" and on page 50 I added the last flasks-set-ups for some special bosses and invitations in "More Tipps for Boss-hunting, Shaper / UE, The Feared, Maven". Take there a look for the last preparations.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

For Uber Elder and the Maven you will need some more damage probably, take some tipps from the spoiler "variants" and just there "make hatred, not grace". I would advivce to get some more skillgemlevels for the crawler on amulett or body-armour, that is expensive again in standard.

Storm brand linked to anomalous poison grants around 30 virulences singletarget, against the hidden more, also when you are moving and it's a very nice possibilty when you have to move a lot like in the encounters with the hidden or with maven. You can use it also to raise the spiders. You can also change "whispers of doom" (bosses are 66% hex-curse resistant) to "runebinder" too to get 40 virulences singletarget with 2 storm brands while moving. There is also slower projectiles on rare gloves a nice possibility to get longer damage uptimes while you are moving.

Hehehe, let the spiders out!

The Pantheons remains - it's choosen for boss-hunting with soul of solaris. Ignite and crit-reductions are best and you are not misssing chill-avoidances with a fitting flask. Your energy-shield is a little bit low - so you should be careful with the shocks in "the hidden".
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 13 июля 2021 г., 5:53:52
arakaali's fang has a 15% chance to poison on hit, its not global, rite?
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
"
helloicanseeu написал:
arakaali's fang has a 15% chance to poison on hit, its not global, rite?

Hey helloicanseeu,

yes, arakaali's fang buff is not global.

With "anomalous poison support" 80% and HoA buff 20% you get 100% chance to poison and most virulences.
i tried using memory vault with 30% reduced hoa reservation enchant, to allow chains (big 150 mana multiplier) instead of pierce, this should be the best clear despite the 10% lower dps.
Swap divergent withering touch(140 mana multi) for chains when bossing.

awakened chain support with +3chaining should give more clear, than normal chain gem, costs >10ex now.

using trial grip with 4 white sockets, will convert all minion phy dmg to chaos, and frees up some pts on clusters, since minion impale does nothin for 100% minion chaos dmg, and put these points to path to unnatural calm(need 5 passive pts) in passive tree, this results in little es drop.

Trial grip with white sockets is expensive (>8ex now), but temple corrupt now gives decent chance for 4 white sockets. Vorici t4 is also much accessible with new mastermind rewards in 3.14
I'm reviving a standard toon from an old 3.09 build to your current one. I have a lot of gear already that matches up. Besides the cluster jewels, and weapon, what's my next priority to get geared up?

I'm coming in with a legacy ring and legacy shaper gloves so that helps me a bit with flexibility, unfortunately it's not the damage ring.
"
helloicanseeu написал:
i tried using memory vault with 30% reduced hoa reservation enchant, to allow chains (big 150 mana multiplier) instead of pierce, this should be the best clear despite the 10% lower dps.
Swap divergent withering touch(140 mana multi) for chains when bossing.

awakened chain support with +3chaining should give more clear, than normal chain gem, costs >10ex now.

using trial grip with 4 white sockets, will convert all minion phy dmg to chaos, and frees up some pts on clusters, since minion impale does nothin for 100% minion chaos dmg, and put these points to path to unnatural calm(need 5 passive pts) in passive tree, this results in little es drop.

Trial grip with white sockets is expensive (>8ex now), but temple corrupt now gives decent chance for 4 white sockets. Vorici t4 is also much accessible with new mastermind rewards in 3.14

Hehe, that is looking very interesting with chain-support and I have to try out.

Trial grips are hard to fit in, I have to check too, with the withers they can raise high damage in general!
"
Love86 написал:
I'm reviving a standard toon from an old 3.09 build to your current one. I have a lot of gear already that matches up. Besides the cluster jewels, and weapon, what's my next priority to get geared up?

I'm coming in with a legacy ring and legacy shaper gloves so that helps me a bit with flexibility, unfortunately it's not the damage ring.

Hi Love86,

hehehe, yes, with clusters, arakaali's fang and aegis aurora the crawler 3.15 will grant a nice ride!

On page 50 of the thread all gear listed and ranked in order of importance in a long, long list with all alternatives:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

Helmet memory vault, shield aegis aurora, dagger arakaali's fang and the important jewels are the fundamental pieces of gear. And medium clusters featuring "pure agony" as well as "anomalous poison support" for some more virulences. Then an aul's uprising and large minion-damage-clusters.

Start with a new shield and dagger and writhing jar.

Your legacy ring is great to vary more your mana, take some more damage with 3-4× pure agony, 55-60 virulences.
Overall I guess you should take in a new ring later because as CI the slots with manareductions/ chaos resistance don't offer much more than a free small cluster instead uncompromising. But you can begin with this ring very flexible!

Legacy shaper touchs are very nice tanky and synergyzes extreme well with the combination of mana and all layers of defences of this build.
But also try out rare gloves with offered integrated faster casting, they stack up virulences & damage faster and offers the possibility for a combination with storm brands, see gloves in "gear, skills, links".

Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 16 июля 2021 г., 5:34:24
any idea how to roll a pair of good es gloves with elder and warlord influence with "socketed gems are supported by level # poison" and "culling strike"?

spamming atheric + corroded fossils can get expensive, lol
nm, i think u got to use awakener's orb on warlord glove with culling strike(1 influenced mod only) then on elder glove with socketed gem supported by lvl # poison(also 1 influenced mod only).

then if success, u get both mods and hopefully 1 spare suffix, then benchcraft, remove all prefixes, and benchcraft suffix no attack mods, then exalt 3 times, pray for good es mods.
"
helloicanseeu написал:
nm, i think u got to use awakener's orb on warlord glove with culling strike(1 influenced mod only) then on elder glove with socketed gem supported by lvl # poison(also 1 influenced mod only).

then if success, u get both mods and hopefully 1 spare suffix, then benchcraft, remove all prefixes, and benchcraft suffix no attack mods, then exalt 3 times, pray for good es mods.

If you get one free prefix after awakener's orb, how about "suffixes can't be changed" and reforge defence (with defences are more common) from harvest?
Последняя редакция: Wermine. Время: 16 июля 2021 г., 5:40:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация