[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
helloicanseeu написал:

Level 100! A great walk done -

- I send much big congratulations to helloicanseeu!!

And again with a very interesting set-up with expeditions into a lot variations!
Fast raised spiders, well triggered spirit offering with corpsewalkers-boots, freeing up a skillslot too.

Dread banner, shield charge with fortify is great when you are fast enough to hit mobs first before they are ranged killed by the spiders and scorpions.

You gain nice 350 energyshield with unnatural instinct next to pain attunement - that is a strong alternative for split personality or even the watcher's eye with some adjustements. Very interesting! I noted it in the build in the "skillmanager" and in the spoiler "jewels and clusters", I hope it's okay!

Thank you very much helloicanseeu!
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 19 июля 2021 г., 19:50:03
Is the new minion skill for Guardian usable while leveling? i was thinking about leveling with either HoA, or something that doesn't involve Dominating Blow because I really dislike that. It hits so slow and brings you up close while being squishy still.
"
baboen написал:
Is the new minion skill for Guardian usable while leveling? i was thinking about leveling with either HoA, or something that doesn't involve Dominating Blow because I really dislike that. It hits so slow and brings you up close while being squishy still.

No way to know without patchnotes. The gem info we have now is a typical minion gem: no numerical info about damage at all.
"
Wermine написал:
"
baboen написал:

No way to know without patchnotes. The gem info we have now is a typical minion gem: no numerical info about damage at all.

Hmm yeah that's true ofcourse.
"
baboen написал:

there's 2 new minion skill gems needing a look, 1st is summon reaper, 2nd is absolution, lol
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
I just took a quick look at the patchnote ... the main problem will be mana multipliers that will completely explode mana reserved

Empower:
Now has a 140% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 125%).

Awakened Vicious Projectiles:
Now has a 140% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 120%).

Minion Damage:
Now has a 150% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 130%).

Damage on Full Life:
Now has a 140% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 130%).

I think build is dead, even if we throw off discipline
I don't know how to do any HoAg build now:
"
The modifiers that granted increased Poison Duration and Socketed Gems are Supported by Poison can no longer roll. Existing items with this modifier will now be Supported by Critical Strike Affliction.

Poison Renamed to Critical Strike Affliction Support.
No longer grants “Supported Skills deal 20-39% more Damage with Poison” or “Supported Skills have 60% chance to Poison on Hit”. It now grants "Supported Skills have +55-83% Damage over Time Multiplier for Ailments from Critical Strikes".

"
Arkanis_Gath написал:
I just took a quick look at the patchnote ... the main problem will be mana multipliers that will completely explode mana reserved

Empower:

Minion Damage:

Damage on Full Life:

I have a sliver of hope that Reaper can replace Herald of Agony.

"
Semarogin написал:
I don't know how to do any HoAg build now:
"
The modifiers that granted increased Poison Duration and Socketed Gems are Supported by Poison can no longer roll. Existing items with this modifier will now be Supported by Critical Strike Affliction.

Poison Renamed to Critical Strike Affliction Support.
No longer grants “Supported Skills deal 20-39% more Damage with Poison” or “Supported Skills have 60% chance to Poison on Hit”. It now grants "Supported Skills have +55-83% Damage over Time Multiplier for Ailments from Critical Strikes".

I hope that GGG just didn't mention that Lesser Poison Support (Renamed to Chance to Poison Support) has better value than 40% chance to poison.
"
Arkanis_Gath написал:

Empower:

Minion Damage:

Damage on Full Life:

will try to make it with reduced hoa reservatiom helm in standard after 3.15, to see if u can still squeeze it in
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
Trying to work out how to get to 100% poison chance for ball lightning. Is there any way now? Certainly not for levelling at least.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация