[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
Wermine написал:
"
helloicanseeu написал:
nm, i think u got to use awakener's orb on warlord glove with culling strike(1 influenced mod only) then on elder glove with socketed gem supported by lvl # poison(also 1 influenced mod only).

then if success, u get both mods and hopefully 1 spare suffix, then benchcraft, remove all prefixes, and benchcraft suffix no attack mods, then exalt 3 times, pray for good es mods.

If you get one free prefix after awakener's orb, how about "suffixes can't be changed" and reforge defence (with defences are more common) from harvest?

maybe lol, 3.15 gives this build some more options.

defiance banner, 10% mana reserved, gives 30% inc armour and evasion
makes u more tanky, with iron reflex, if u dont want dread banner or have converted all minion dmg to chaos with 4 white triad grip.

it would be amazing if new gem summon reaper can replace agony crawler, this means no hoa mana reservation needed, lol.
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
"
helloicanseeu написал:
"
Wermine написал:
"
helloicanseeu написал:
nm, i think u got to use awakener's orb on warlord glove with culling strike(1 influenced mod only) then on elder glove with socketed gem supported by lvl # poison(also 1 influenced mod only).

then if success, u get both mods and hopefully 1 spare suffix, then benchcraft, remove all prefixes, and benchcraft suffix no attack mods, then exalt 3 times, pray for good es mods.

If you get one free prefix after awakener's orb, how about "suffixes can't be changed" and reforge defence (with defences are more common) from harvest?

maybe lol, 3.15 gives this build some more options.

defiance banner, 10% mana reserved, gives 30% inc armour and evasion
makes u more tanky, with iron reflex, if u dont want dread banner or have converted all minion dmg to chaos with 4 white triad grip.

it would be amazing if new gem summon reaper can replace agony crawler, this means no hoa mana reservation needed, lol.

I am not experienced with crafting, sorry.

Hehehe, probably we can switch out iron reflexes against damage and evasion, or change an aura or passive points, or go full 200k armour or enter full 'transcendence' and balance out other stuff or switch out memory vault for a 7-link.

These buffs to armour are 3x or even 4x valuable multiplying for our high armour-increased aura effects managuardian stats. The banner placed increases the armour more, and the new basalt flask on top is simply perfect.

The headhunter support will be an attracting alternative for the spiders with their viper strike for funny buffs and debuffs in maps instead melee splash. Perhaps op too, hehe!

The reaper - at which time does he visits us with full shown stats? Very nice and we have with the defences of our allstar-style some slots to take him into the dreamteam.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 16 июля 2021 г., 14:16:35
Hey, can someone explain to me the mechanics if raising the spiders? I saw the description of 2xdesecrate + jar + frostblink and I was able to do it, but I can't wrap my head around how it works.

2x lvl1 Desecrate generates 10 corpses, we can kill 2-4 worms, so it would generate 8 spiders max. Where is my math wrong?

On anothe note, is there another way to raise spiders, other than the jar? Does killing with our Ball Lightning also generate them?

I am sorry I can't experiment more with this myself, I'm respeccing a Standard Guardian to this to try it out before Expedition :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran написал:
Hey, can someone explain to me the mechanics if raising the spiders? I saw the description of 2xdesecrate + jar + frostblink and I was able to do it, but I can't wrap my head around how it works.

2x lvl1 Desecrate generates 10 corpses, we can kill 2-4 worms, so it would generate 8 spiders max. Where is my math wrong?

On anothe note, is there another way to raise spiders, other than the jar? Does killing with our Ball Lightning also generate them?

I am sorry I can't experiment more with this myself, I'm respeccing a Standard Guardian to this to try it out before Expedition :)

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Raise_Spiders

level 1 raise spiders raises 2 spiders from a corpse.

In theory you could kill something with Ball Lightning, but it's level 1 for mana reasons so that would take forever.

So, if you play a boss without minions, the jars are the only way to get spiders. With adds, i think the HoA will get you spiders, or maybe even the spiders themselves.
L1 ball lightning helps u avoid committing suicide if u run unid maps or maps with ele reflect, mana isnt a big deal for this build, if u got like <200 mana

hitting like 20+ mobs while u spam L20 bl all over the screen, u can get a lot of reflected dmg back.

to raise spiders with arakaali's fangs, u need 2 conditions:
1) corpses available around ur location
2) u must make a kill

about the writing jar worms, when u pop it, the 2 worms fly in random directions, sometimes the agony crawler or existing spiders kill them, so u dont get that kill for the worm.

sometimes spirit offering triggers too often and consumes all the corpses so u have nothin with which to spawn spiders from (that's why i use corpse walker, saves me a gem slot, but u need to keep moving and it only spawns corpses every 0.3s, works well with shield charging w/fortify)

best way to spawn corpses for other builds is desecrete + spell cascade, but u dont have gem slots for it, corpse walker also dont work with spell cascade.

if u got es gloves with poison, u can put culling strike gem with bl, and u will see raise spiders trigger when u cull, esp bosses with larger life.

2 writhing jars is overkill, i think, u can get 18 spiders if u kill a worm after walking around with corpsewalker

minor panetheon, soul of ryslatha also charges up your writhing jar every 3s if u worry about having enough worms
Последняя редакция: helloicanseeu. Время: 17 июля 2021 г., 8:18:33
The Agonyca Arachnophobia Allstars in 3.14 Ultimatum

- Thank you for all the input and all the fun!

With your help and questions I was able to improve the build a lot. Me myself as ordinary in rl visual worker learns a lot about writings. It's first time I enjoy writings much.

But my english improves very relaxed, really slow and is definitely not best-in-slot, lol, sorry again!

- especially thanks a lot for the impressing and funny videos CLloyd0 and TrueEdge recorded! Great! I love them much!

- with your input and questions I was further able to add the "manamanager" and the "skillmanager", so it's much more easy to adjust your setup to your level, gear, prefered content, special goals, etc...

It's very interesting and fun too because it also shows a lot mechanics about poe and the fascination to max out a build in endgame with these spoilers. Yes, they remember of minigames like their titles also, hehe.

I am special really proud that it offers a lot more individualisations in path of exile and answers for complex questions than some other builds.

- I think the build-tankyness and ability to facetank is top and it's a special joy to play poe without oneshots.
Many gamers walked again into top levels without much experiences gained before in path of exile.

When you max up the gear and build of course there remain a lot questions about each individual set-up to get the final 10% more damage or defences. Just ask!

- especially in ultimatum trials the build performs amazing. With all layers of defences it's one of the very few builds in poe which can facetank all waves, all damage-types, all damage-peaks of high tier trials in red maps with all difficult mods.

- Level 100's are reached a lot in top challenge-positions. In softcore and awesome in hardcore too.
All challenges 40/ 40 were completed.

Also not fullgeared the Arachnophobiatics are full 100 levelled - imposant!

HC Level 100 reached

100 reached first time in 3.14 Ultimatum! Wooooow, that is arachnophil!

Congratulations! Basloxxx did it! OPettysLastVastMast did it!

I am verrrrryyy happy that the build performs for guardians in hardcore with HoA well too. Seems that also in hard hardcore with some not traded gear the Agonyca Arachnophobia Allstars are prepared for the full journey.

Some gear is extreme hard to get in hc and workarounds with different flasks and clusters are hard to balance out, but some exiles did it! Congrats! Knicks!

The started spoiler "hc" page 50 needs more input. If you like to, I am very interested in more tipps and anecdotes!

I'm in fever 🔥 too on your thrilling road and it's amazing which challenges you not fear! Fascinating!

Updates of the build:

- I made a complete renewal to the order of spoilers and some spoiler-titles to offer a better overview. I added a guide for choosing the fitting edition of the build. I hope it helps a little bit for your orientation.

- smaller chapters about "map mods", "blight maps", "more tipps for maven, ueber-atziri, shaper" for flasks set-ups etc., and some more were added also on page 50

- The new checklists damage and defences are a big help for much gamers and the guide to choose the Edition and balance defences and damage.

- The new complete list of all poe-trade-links for all gear and jewels and clusters with all alternatives on page 50 of the thread offers a big improvement for qualities of life and shopping, thank you again ziumbala!

- Maven remains a bit dangerous and rippy as well as Ueber Atziri all times, but all 40 challenges were made and they were kicked in their arachnopobiatic fears, yuchuu, much congratulations!

- An update for autotriggered virulences with Storm brand even while moving offers faster levelling, faster mapping and more possibilities in boss-fights for your freedom of movement. Thank you elatycs! You started with this nice and fine fitting idea!

- Especially the beast Ueber-Vaal-Queen Atziri got a new, special tailored variant setup with the timeless jewel militant faith and "transcendence" for more easy dealings with her elemental aoe's.
Thank you again 2rdd for this great combination fitting very nice into the build!

Trade

-Trading is always very interesting like every league. Perhaps some price fixers, some less delvers, and also the quintupled popularity of the build for many users & arachnophobiatics changed the prices of some slots and gear.

To summarize trade and prices this league:

Amulet Aul's uprising (and split personality a little bit) increased peakhigh much top in prices, but decreased again a lot after 5 weeks.

Helmet-enchants, clusters, belt and rings dropped in prices much cheaper compared to ritual and heist league.

Popular?

- I never would have believed before - much more than 200000 views, more than 100 pages discussions and helps are extremely top full arachnophil!

- The popularity and use of Herald of agony by Guardians quintupled this league.... wooow, arachnophil!

Thank you a lot!

I hope you support and help me further and that you enjoy this swarmy, fulltank, stitchy, shortlegged, longnecked build!

Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 18 июля 2021 г., 18:05:11
@Chromino sir, this one looks excellent, I hope you will keep it updated for 3.15. I hate dying and I would gladly roll with this build in Expedition.

One of the things that attract me to a particular build the most is its creator's and community engagement before and during a new league, it makes me feel I'm participating in something that we co-create together.

Many thanks again and let's hope it will be still standing strong in 3.15!
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran написал:
@Chromino sir, this one looks excellent, I hope you will keep it updated for 3.15. I hate dying and I would gladly roll with this build in Expedition.

One of the things that attract me to a particular build the most is its creator's and community engagement before and during a new league, it makes me feel I'm participating in something that we co-create together.

Many thanks again and let's hope it will be still standing strong in 3.15!

Thank you too Jadran!

For me it's a feast also to discuss, to learn from all your builds and variations in the thread - so many amazing ideas and upgrades were build of the arachnophobiatics in the last league.

Especially next 3.XV days with new skills, many nerfs, new content, perhaps a renewed little bit slower poe-gamestyle, will get extreme interesting and nice to look for our herald's set-up.

About the allstars defences I do not worry, they are not flask-depending and high peak ranking grade one, on top we are the ascendancy with 80% permament curse immunities for expeditions into deep graves. But probably the build has to switch some supports or take a new skill in to optimize and gain it's full potential of attack.

Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 19 июля 2021 г., 14:00:30
its a 20%-40% dps nerf across all builds in 3.15, not sure how it affects this one
Yees, first look into balance manifest shows no serious problems. Yuchuu!

++ The build probably remains top tank against curses, with less flaskscharges, lowered minion damage & lowered minion life, etc.+++
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 19 июля 2021 г., 19:56:20

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация