Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
MomJeansDaGreat написал:
Wonder how many other builds he stole?

Not sure, but I left comments in his video as well.
Might also be good to post about this on the reddit.
How many of each golem do you use? Mostly lightning golem's for attack speed?
"
joshysgyfte написал:
How many of each golem do you use? Mostly lightning golem's for attack speed?

Each golem only gives his buff once, so you just summon the most important once twice, that you still have the buff if one dies and will be resummoned after 4 sec.
So the only nerf to this build so far was harvest, but by the way you guys speak seems like the build is still good it seems, is it a good league starter? SHould I start with something else and make at least a few chaos before making this?
"
VVrzask написал:
The real question is if the build hit a brick wall during transition to early endgame like t16 maps and conquerors/guardians kills.

Main dps comes from clusters which are hard to make perfectly with blowback/cooked alive but I think you can just buy bases and hit scorcheds/reforge fire whenever you got it to achieve at least cooked with something good.

Xoph bow seems fairly cheap to buy it early and make it 5l, but what about golem uniques like amulet/anima stone. How mandatory are they dps wise? Can u just play the game without crazy RNG and earn some money for the uniques at least to have somewhat of smooth transition to the endgame? I would really like author's opinion about that.

PS. I see build author's comment under ducks video was deleted also. I've posted mine but this chicken shit probably delete it soon. Feels bad man.

Well I think you might have a hard time if you hate dying, as in the transition phase the build will be most likely pretty squishy. Damage shouldnt be an issue if you think about many other builds clearing t16 at league start with around 1-2m DPS, which can be easily achieved even with bad cluster jewels (1 stat only)
"
HardPrimat написал:
Start should be fine. Just min-maxing will be waaaay harder without harvest.

Hello there,

Would you recommend leveling with a fire based skill like Fireball or Armageddon Brand with the difficulty of getting the essential uniques? I figure at start and building up enough dex will be difficult. And at minimum would require Xoph's Bow and Berek's respite to really get it going? I know it's still too early to plan a league start, but just trying to understand the process as this is at the top of my list unless something happens within the patch notes.
Последняя редакция: xkayelbee. Время: 13 апр. 2021 г., 12:12:01
Thanks for replying mate. The one little thing that would be super useful is some kind order of importance when upgrading gear in league-start scenario like 1 - xoph bow 5L, 2 - x, 3 - y so we know how to spend our chaoses in first few days to have smoothest transition :)
Последняя редакция: VVrzask. Время: 13 апр. 2021 г., 12:40:09
I feel obliged to tell you that a Buffoon streamer BigDucks has copied your build 1:1 but then I already notice that others and yourself had already picked that up.
HardPrimat is aware, looks like BigDucks doesn't give a fuck though.

Edit: Looks like fucks were given after communication with HardPrimat and BigDucks, very nice.
Последняя редакция: TheVayashMoru. Время: 13 апр. 2021 г., 15:39:52

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация