Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
TheVayashMoru написал:
HardPrimat is aware, looks like BigDucks doesn't give a fuck though.

U mean " CopyCat" ?
Последняя редакция: karlklaps. Время: 13 апр. 2021 г., 13:07:13
Saying it's a 1:1 copy is a bit disingenuous. I compared both PoBs and while very similar, there are differences in the tree & gear choices. Also, considering Duck's method is apparently to go to poe.ninja, browse the builds being used there, and then recreate them for a video of his own (as per his video's comment), then I'd say the concept of the builds being the same makes sense.

Is he the "originator" of the build? No. I don't think he claims to be either. Plenty of guides come out for BV, ED/C, etc that are just updated for the new league. Now, this build here seems newly made for Ritual and so Duck's "updated" build which really isn't doing anything better or more interesting than this build is unnecessary for sure, but I don't think he made that video with malintent, just ignorance.
"
an1drag0n написал:
Saying it's a 1:1 copy is a bit disingenuous. I compared both PoBs and while very similar, there are differences in the tree & gear choices. Also, considering Duck's method is apparently to go to poe.ninja, browse the builds being used there, and then recreate them for a video of his own (as per his video's comment), then I'd say the concept of the builds being the same makes sense.

Is he the "originator" of the build? No. I don't think he claims to be either. Plenty of guides come out for BV, ED/C, etc that are just updated for the new league. Now, this build here seems newly made for Ritual and so Duck's "updated" build which really isn't doing anything better or more interesting than this build is unnecessary for sure, but I don't think he made that video with malintent, just ignorance.

well said
"
an1drag0n написал:

My main issue is that he is just doubling down that he did nothing wrong. The LEAST he could do is to provide a link to acknowledge HardPrimat and the community's effort...
I can go to ninja right now and say you 1:1 any of the BA builds I find there. How delusional can someone be?

"
hubathehut написал:
"
an1drag0n написал:

My main issue is that he is just doubling down that he did nothing wrong. The LEAST he could do is to provide a link to acknowledge HardPrimat and the community's effort...

Because he did nothing wrong. Feel free to prove otherwise...
Последняя редакция: bauermayers. Время: 13 апр. 2021 г., 14:55:48
"
bauermayers написал:
I can go to ninja right now and say you 1:1 any of the BA builds I find there. How delusional can someone be?

ohhh myyyy...... i can safely tell u that all most of those ppl got their build idea here.

becaue when i started this build there were next to no ppl on poeninja with that build , and then it exploded in popularity
"
karlklaps написал:
"
bauermayers написал:

ohhh myyyy...... i can safely tell u that all most of those ppl got their build idea here.

becaue when i started this build there were next to no ppl on poeninja with that build , and then it exploded in popularity

Even if that was true, what about someone who never checks the forums? A lot of people use ninja for build ideas, not the forums. How the fuck can someone know where that ninja build came from?
Hey, I'm Illiani, the senior mod for BigDucks.

We're trying to reach out to HardPrimat to try and smooth things over.

While we have PM'd Primat, if anyone knows a better way to contact them, please could you ask them to check their forum DMs and reach out to us?

Последняя редакция: Chilliani. Время: 13 апр. 2021 г., 15:11:12
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Guys please don't forget that this a video game and even though I'm happy to have such a strong community behind me due to this guide, please do not forget that every build can be checked via poe.ninja. And let's be honest.. If you look up BA Elementalist on Poe.ninja, 95%++ are playing this build. So if you dive into Poe.ninja looking for a specific skill gem and checking builds and use them as a basis, you will most likely end up with a very similiar one.
Yes I put a sh*tton of work into writing this guide with detailed crafting explanations but still.. If someone is looking up a build in poe.ninja and finds something interesting, you cannot imply 100% that this person crawls the forum to check if there is a matching guide to this build.

Of course speaking from a guide creator perspective, I would wish that this is done and some sort of reference to the work that went into this build is mentioned, but still doesn't put me in the position to claim the "ownership".

So please stop the hate.. I don't want to be another factor to increase toxicticy in this community.

Thanks ! :)
"
HardPrimat написал:
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Of course speaking from a guide creator perspective, I would wish that this is done and some sort of reference to the work that went into this build is mentioned, but still doesn't put me in the position to claim the "ownership".

Hey Primat, did you catch the forum PM from Ducks?

Edit: nevermind, you literally just joined our stream. Glad we were able to clear the air <3
Последняя редакция: Chilliani. Время: 13 апр. 2021 г., 15:34:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация