Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Thank you for this great build im having a blast. It definitely takes some time getting used to this setup buts it totally melting maps and bosses (just killed double shaper guardians in a few seconds).

One thing that bothers me is the mana tho. My mana pool even with lvl4 enlighten is tiny (enough for 2 burning arrows) and its VERY annoying having to press the mana flask 24/7.
Is there any way to get some mana leach or regen enough to sustain the burning arrow without the mana flask?

Also after switching from Asenath Chant to Blizzard crown the ammount of buttons im pressing is like playing a piano. I've currently switched to using arcanist brand instead of naked wave of conviction since thats a big QoL change.
The only problem is i don't have a +curse chest and i was gonna go for awakened hextouch is it possible to link that to arcanist brand?
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 30 апр. 2021 г., 15:47:49
Последняя редакция: GBennyG. Время: 30 апр. 2021 г., 16:50:59
I've invested maybe 15ex in this build and its performing amazingly, and I have found the best defense is a good offense, everything dies instantly or in seconds :D
So after I summon one of each type of golem. What golem type should I summon for the rest?

Also, is Vaal Burn Arrow worth casting/using?
Последняя редакция: DFA1. Время: 30 апр. 2021 г., 19:27:01
Can someone explain how to get POB to calculate my dps correctly? its only showing 10k on BA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HdfgcfDWYY

Recorded a 9

btw I tried divergent ele attacks that did not help at all with mana re-sold it -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
best way to craft +1 curse chest?
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HdfgcfDWYY

Recorded a 9

btw I tried divergent ele attacks that did not help at all with mana re-sold it -.-

You had quality on it right? should cap your mana leech at like 160 but I don't think it's worth the 3+ex cost of the gem atm. I think you need it + minus cost craft on ring and maybe the passive 'Tireless' to actually solve the mana problem. I don't think you can just have 1 method.
Any way to deal with Porcupines? Got this build to lvl 94, guess I just never encountered any porcupines lol, but now when they show up I just get rinsed. Tried the Cremator node on a cluster, doesn't work, I guess because they don't die from my "hit" but rather from the ignite.
How does this build get to 60% phys damage reduction ? According to tooltip I barely have 30% with 9 golems + 2 primordial bonds

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация