Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Hello,

Probably asked already but 170 pages.. will ask once more sorry.

Regarding boots. On trade boots with 80+life, 1res, 30 move and 2 pierce costs 15ex. with 1 pierce 4-6ex.

Any tips on how to get those cheapeR? I think 2 pierce is super hard and I wont get them, but 1 pierce is it even "enough" or not worth spending on it? better than nothing but 4-6ex tho :(

EDIT

mby try crafting with fossils but can take aaaalooot of triies
Последняя редакция: Hunlights. Время: 1 мая 2021 г., 10:52:58
"
Hunlights написал:
Hello,

Regarding boots. On trade boots with 80+life, 1res, 30 move and 2 pierce costs 15ex. with 1 pierce 4-6ex.

Any tips on how to get those cheapeR? I think 2 pierce is super hard and I wont get them, but 1 pierce is it even "enough" or not worth spending on it? better than nothing but 4-6ex tho :(

An easy way to get pierce is to craft it on your gloves and/or helmet (needs an open prefix). I'm using just the quiver + one craft on my gloves and with the prolif from bereks I really don't feel the need for more pierce.
El Psy Kongroo.
"
Zimtdrop написал:
"
Hunlights написал:
Hello,

An easy way to get pierce is to craft it on your gloves and/or helmet (needs an open prefix). I'm using just the quiver + one craft on my gloves and with the prolif from bereks I really don't feel the need for more pierce.

oh just a regular pref craft, sounds way better than paying 15ex, Im still in white maps and barely barely getting some cash for clusters so 15ex sounds crazyy for me :D Already was thinking mby fawk this shit and get smth else, but all the builds have items that cost so much so will keep going

btw on ninja, I can see a lot of people not using any pierce, is it mandatory or just very nice to have.

EDIT

btw, mby by any chance someone can view my charcter and let me know what I lack (except clusters Im on the way for those now) to go for BA. or I can buy clusters and soon enough respec into BA ?
Последняя редакция: Hunlights. Время: 1 мая 2021 г., 11:04:46
"
Hunlights написал:
btw on ninja, I can see a lot of people not using any pierce, is it mandatory or just very nice to have.

I have 2 pierce (one crafted on the gloves, one from quiver) and for me it feels sufficent. With the helm/gloves craft you can easily experiment a bit and test what you like and if you feel the need for pierce at all.
El Psy Kongroo.
"
Zimtdrop написал:
"
Hunlights написал:

I have 2 pierce (one crafted on the gloves, one from quiver) and for me it feels sufficent. With the helm/gloves craft you can easily experiment a bit and test what you like and if you feel the need for pierce at all.

hmm will do that, Im still on kinetic ball firewall setup, but when excaly do I switch? I got my primordial chain recently etc, just need clusters or smth else? (of course bow and that ring) its just getting boring to play kinetic already xDD
Последняя редакция: Hunlights. Время: 1 мая 2021 г., 11:14:24
I've only 1 question about this build is Bleed Remove flask not needed in this build?
In the FAQ , you say you have the followings stats with lethal pride

Ignites deal dmg 10% faster
5% Phys taken as Fire
Chance to gain endurance charge on kill

But i don't see that on nodes modified by jewel.

Can you explain plz ?

Thanks a lot .

Последняя редакция: Mystrielle. Время: 1 мая 2021 г., 12:19:03
"
Mystrielle написал:
In the FAQ , you say you have the followings stats with lethal pride

Ignites deal dmg 10% faster
5% Phys taken as Fire
Chance to gain endurance charge on kill

But i don't see that on nodes modified by jewel.

Can you explain plz ?

Thanks a lot .

those jewels gives random stats on big nodes and small ndoes getting usually smth like dex/str etc. check the wiki for more info or YT for visual show, its smth in lines of - u put in that jewel and nodes transform or getting smth extra to what already on them. Example - Node gives 30dex + timeless jewel = 30 dex +5 str etc. u can roll them with divines to get smth else every time, like those numbers on them 16550 etc every number gives smth else.
Io mate i luv your build mate ! But i've some mana regen issues, i see you've 19 mana regen, where is your sustain ? Am i missing something ?

Keep it real
For those of you needing pierce on boots or whatever, consider getting a pair of voidwalker boots. They are dirt cheap and perma phasing helps ALOT in ultimatums, also 30-50 dex is very nice + chance to avoid projectiles.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация