Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Hey buddys,

would someone mind looking into this, and let me know what i could improve or should improve first?

https://pastebin.com/EKNvatUA

would realy apriciate it. I feel like my dmg is to low for bosses somehow on sirius AW8 i die mostly since i cannot burn him down fast enough.

Thanks in Advance for ur help.
Just a quick question (i think i didn't see this posted)

I have a maximun of 9 golems, which ones should i summon?
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
Wienic написал:
Finally crafted helmet

What a bitch to craft. Im not very happy with outcome. Life regen is... meh. Power charge on kill not very useful either since headhunter is generating a lot of charges anyway. You think I should keep it like this? Or keep reforging

@I could slam Aisling on it I guess. It's not possible to veil crafted items right? So I'd remove life and slam veiled mod on it and hope for something good

Could you give me a hint on how one crafts this? It seems that you need Warlord/Redeemer Influence but I can't even find the "Ignites you inflict deal Damage 15% faster" on poedb.
"
knaecke0815 написал:
"
Wienic написал:
Finally crafted helmet

What a bitch to craft. Im not very happy with outcome. Life regen is... meh. Power charge on kill not very useful either since headhunter is generating a lot of charges anyway. You think I should keep it like this? Or keep reforging

@I could slam Aisling on it I guess. It's not possible to veil crafted items right? So I'd remove life and slam veiled mod on it and hope for something good

Could you give me a hint on how one crafts this? It seems that you need Warlord/Redeemer Influence but I can't even find the "Ignites you inflict deal Damage 15% faster" on poedb.

its an elevated mod - search for Chance to ignite mod
"
arcadiyan написал:
"
knaecke0815 написал:
"
Wienic написал:
Finally crafted helmet

its an elevated mod - search for Chance to ignite mod

Oh, I see. Thanks!
"
Risto1337 написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:

Finished my final boots.
Not the best possible aisling slam but will do.

Can you give some insight how you crafted these?

Sure but its not cheap especially if u wanna elevate.

Woke orb together redeemer + hunter, alt spam for tailwind. Imprint+regal for open suffixes, reforge with fire with suffixes can't change for ignite. Suffix can't change again and reforge with phys for phys as extra cold (or reforge with crit for elusive), aisling slam, craft life.

If you want to elevate (and imprint the elevated tailwind) you have to either snipe a very specific base (already woke orbed hunter+redeemer, 2 open suffixes and 2 influence mods including tailwind) or get lucky with awakener orb/anuls.
Basically the goal here is if we succesfully maven orb that we end up with just 1 suffix - elevated tailwind and at least 1 open prefix (maven orb will open it for us) - we put suffixes can't change and scour it so it goes to magic. If it has multiple suffixes it will not go magic and you can't imprint it.
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 16 мая 2021 г., 16:58:52

Got this Corruption in the altar. Similar to the one that OP has in the guide.

Does anyone know is phys + any element better or worse than double elemental corruption?
WATCHERS EYE QUESTIONS:

I've seen some people with watcher's eyes that have:

28% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath
Gain 15% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger

My question is, since we're using xophs, don't we not have any physical to scale? Do those watchers eyes even give us anything? Or just the malevolence multiplier watcher's eyes?

Also, right now malevolence modifiers on watcher's eyes like:

+19% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence

Just that DOT multi mod, is going for around 15ex. Is there other watchers eyes mods that we can get that might be not so expensive but give resonable damage?

Is the watchers eye DOT multi worth spending 15ex just for that?
Последняя редакция: Malira. Время: 16 мая 2021 г., 22:46:28
"
trancenergy11 написал:
"
Risto1337 написал:
"
trancenergy11 написал:

Finished my final boots.
Not the best possible aisling slam but will do.

Can you give some insight how you crafted these?

Sure but its not cheap especially if u wanna elevate.

Woke orb together redeemer + hunter, alt spam for tailwind. Imprint+regal for open suffixes, reforge with fire with suffixes can't change for ignite. Suffix can't change again and reforge with phys for phys as extra cold (or reforge with crit for elusive), aisling slam, craft life.

If you want to elevate (and imprint the elevated tailwind) you have to either snipe a very specific base (already woke orbed hunter+redeemer, 2 open suffixes and 2 influence mods including tailwind) or get lucky with awakener orb/anuls.
Basically the goal here is if we succesfully maven orb that we end up with just 1 suffix - elevated tailwind and at least 1 open prefix (maven orb will open it for us) - we put suffixes can't change and scour it so it goes to magic. If it has multiple suffixes it will not go magic and you can't imprint it.

Yeah that indeed seems very expensive even without elevating, especially the bench affixes cant be changed and reforge part for two mods.

I crafted this today. Probably lost money on it, but I'm okay with it. Ideally should have got t1 projectiles pierce but I didnt want to start from beginning again.
Последняя редакция: Risto1337. Время: 16 мая 2021 г., 23:20:12
Small tip for everyone. I stopped using flamedash and switched to divergent dash+anomalous second wind for phasing and +1 dash and it has been working out great for the random 1 shots even with huge investment.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация