Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
thundersp3ar написал:
Small tip for everyone. I stopped using flamedash and switched to divergent dash+anomalous second wind for phasing and +1 dash and it has been working out great for the random 1 shots even with huge investment.

Im using this for phasing.

and got this for backup

Not hard to snipe one with good stats for like 15-50c. Phasing is pretty consistent but you can always run a second one if you want even more consistency.
"
Malira написал:
WATCHERS EYE QUESTIONS:

I've seen some people with watcher's eyes that have:

28% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath
Gain 15% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger

My question is, since we're using xophs, don't we not have any physical to scale? Do those watchers eyes even give us anything? Or just the malevolence multiplier watcher's eyes?

Also, right now malevolence modifiers on watcher's eyes like:

+19% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence

Just that DOT multi mod, is going for around 15ex. Is there other watchers eyes mods that we can get that might be not so expensive but give resonable damage?

Is the watchers eye DOT multi worth spending 15ex just for that?

Yes those watchers do give you decent dps. Xoph does convert to fire dmg but the base physical isn't going anywhere im pretty sure.

+ dot multi eye is the highest dps increase and is used by multiple builds thats why its so expensive

getting a phys as extra lightning is probably the best budget alternative

you can also look for an eye with "faster ailments while affected by malevolence" + phys as extra fire/lighting (anger/wrath) or flat cold (hatred). should be slightly more expensive but give more dps.
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 17 мая 2021 г., 1:57:27
First of all, thank for the helpful guide.

I'm still on yellow maps with it, but I'd like to ask what should I focus on upgrading first. I have 5 link Xoph Bow and Armor, and 1 Large cluster. Should I try to get a 6-link Xoph bow first or should I focus on the jewels from the build first. I wonder which one will give me the biggest damage boost and help the transition into red maps.

Thanks in advance!

Последняя редакция: papa7unde. Время: 17 мая 2021 г., 9:40:12
6l Xophs will be much better for the investment, as long as you have a decent mana pool to afford the higher cost associated. A 5l xophs only needs about 90 unreserved mana to feel good, but a 6l will need at least 120.
"
Nexi написал:
6l Xophs will be much better for the investment, as long as you have a decent mana pool to afford the higher cost associated. A 5l xophs only needs about 90 unreserved mana to feel good, but a 6l will need at least 120.

Thank for the reply. I haven't considered that. I previously switched from Wrath to Herald of Ash, just because I was constantly oom.
i have 185ex right now,should i go for the budget one or not budget pob?
Alright i switched to this build last night and bought most of my gear and rolled it, it aint perfect but i was just running t15-t16s in A8 relatively easy and hit the trialmaster and actually killed him with not much issue. This build is amazing so far and ill prob try to get more life on gear now since im kinda sitting at 3.9k lol

"
EjinChewy написал:

i invested about 20-30ex i believe and followed the Esoro youtube guide on this build so now im farming more currency to get better rolls. Think youll be fine to go for it aswell
Последняя редакция: TehOzzy. Время: 17 мая 2021 г., 12:59:58
"
EjinChewy написал:

This build has great synergy with HH. If you can afford to buy HH and the core items, then this is a really good farming machine.
"
Risto1337 написал:
"
EjinChewy написал:

This build has great synergy with HH. If you can afford to buy HH and the core items, then this is a really good farming machine.

This my favorite build so far, add in HH you gonna zoom and have a good time.
Due to my "Luck with dropping shitty items" in poe i was able to beat every single boss without any issues (with maven inv)
i was albe to kill sirus after getting 1 lagre jewel + anima stone (i mean that was my first fight on that setup)

i really liked it but is kinda expensive for ppl like me (0 luck with items) im just a peasant on SC :c but it was gr8 adventure

Скрытый текст

Скрытый текст

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABQMCbQECBLMI9BBREQ8RLRJpEzUWbxccF6QaOBzcHRQfGB_HIbAnLyftKwgreCycLpQw-DHCM2w09zWSOUk6WDrYOw07PzwtRZ1Kn1H7U1JVxlZIWfNhKGZUZp5ncWhYaGVqQ3F5cYVyD3Kpdqx35XmxfIOCm4Nfg8yGyom8idiOvo8aj0aQVZLBlG-XhZrgm6Gg5qEjogCnCKyYrKqtO6-ntz67AbzqwGbE9sauzRbPfs-D1AfXltgk2L3audyN37DjauRV6hjr7u_r8B_xbPJF8933MvfX-Ov60v4KEAABAAMABQBPAFEAUwBVAFkAWgBcAF0AXwBtAG4AcABx?accountName=piotr941&characterName=WitchUltimatumHelpeme

Последняя редакция: piotr941. Время: 17 мая 2021 г., 18:30:53

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация