Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

how do u get fortify with hungry loop?

When u talk about minmax i think there are better ways to get endurance charges then rings(imo).

i switched my bereks for this ring.

It can obviously be a lot better.

mainly with a vermillion ring + similar(better) stats

i played with a hh 99 % of the time so i needed the dex on my ring when i put in

about replica emberwake: i wouldnt use it.
in addition to losing a lot of dps when kiting u always lose a chunk of dps because the "combustion duration" the -fire res stays for like 0.4 seconds and then u need to reaply it with wave of conviction.
Последняя редакция: karlklaps. Время: 26 июня 2021 г., 15:37:54
"
how do u get fortify with hungry loop?

It looked easy enough with maybe leap slam, fortify support & duration support consumed by the ring + 2 others. I’m not sure if it would play out well. I had only just begun considering the possibility.

I like endurance charges from the ring I mentioned, because I have no other way to get them on a single boss fight with no reliable adds. I guess Maven they might be up some of the time. Ring also comes with 5% life so that’s nice.
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfSWYPXd9prVxf5v_DoqtIQ
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/snoobae85

i dont have an idea of how much i spend in this char but it's fun to play at least
"
WoyzecK_ написал:

i dont have an idea of how much i spend in this char but it's fun to play at least

How could you get this amazing gloves? i mean apothecary's base + fire temple mod and fire Dot multiplier?
why do u have the 24% phys to lighting conversion on ur gloves?
Hi guys, thank so much for the build to the creator of the topic. It's such a fun to play build I couldn't even imagine getting better build for me.

Any tips / recomendations what I could upgrade next to become more powerfull?
https://pastebin.com/x7MvGDdn

I'm wondering if I should replace some equipment or just go for awakened GMP :p
Right now I'm using normal GMP and swapping it between bosses for awakened swift affliction.
This build really is enjoyable, but I had to adjust the passive tree for a strict league-starting SSF playstyle with a focus on health, armor, fire and physical damages nodes: PoE Planner
"
ikki1349 написал:
"
WoyzecK_ написал:

How could you get this amazing gloves? i mean apothecary's base + fire temple mod and fire Dot multiplier?

buy those for 35 ex

things go wild now improve my clearspeed like 100%
Just gonna put this here, this build is not new player friendly. If you are wanting something that does an insane amount of dmg this is the build for you. the downside is to get this build to a easily able to survive state you need to craft the gear he has or close too. the defence layer is only good if you can kill things fast enough.

Other than that been a pretty fun time learning and props to the dude. Only thing i would wish you to consider is also teaching people how to craft that gear because it made me fustrated to say the least figuring out 95% of the stuff you need to do to even get close to 1 piece of equipment.

Thanks dude.
If anyone trying to sell a nice lethal pride please msg me!

Mainly looking for something with endurance charge on kill and +life nodes.
Will consider some big damage ones and could swap my neck anoint back.

Also looking for a better rolled primordial chain with fire dmg leeched as life corrupt. Mine is terrible roll.
Последняя редакция: FoggyNights. Время: 1 июля 2021 г., 18:46:39

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация