Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
"
FoggyNights написал:
CWDT + GMP + ball lightning.
changes everything imo.

wish I had seen this sooner, I might have made 100.

As long as we dont get hit with any major nerfs, I may have to play this again next league after finding this.

What’s the significance of this setup? Aside from marginally better Elemental Overload uptime?

The ball lightning ignites because elementalist, when you ignite you get instant health back from the last mod on our bow. Quite a bit usually.
Level 1 cwdt + level 4 ball lightning + maxed gmp.

It doesnt help with 1 shots, but there were many times I was getting myself killed while looting in heist and delirium maps and this has changed all that. It feels really nice in anything with lots of mobs like ultimatum and simulacrums as well.
I was just running through all the mobs in heist last night without attacking at all and this kept me alive.

cutedog did a video about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp9YbdKERf0&t
Последняя редакция: FoggyNights. Время: 10 июля 2021 г., 11:55:54
Anyone here managing this build without a mana potion?
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfSWYPXd9prVxf5v_DoqtIQ
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/snoobae85
"
FoggyNights написал:
"
"
FoggyNights написал:
CWDT + GMP + ball lightning.
changes everything imo.

wish I had seen this sooner, I might have made 100.

As long as we dont get hit with any major nerfs, I may have to play this again next league after finding this.

What’s the significance of this setup? Aside from marginally better Elemental Overload uptime?

The ball lightning ignites because elementalist, when you ignite you get instant health back from the last mod on our bow. Quite a bit usually.
Level 1 cwdt + level 4 ball lightning + maxed gmp.

It doesnt help with 1 shots, but there were many times I was getting myself killed while looting in heist and delirium maps and this has changed all that. It feels really nice in anything with lots of mobs like ultimatum and simulacrums as well.
I was just running through all the mobs in heist last night without attacking at all and this kept me alive.

cutedog did a video about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp9YbdKERf0&t

How it will used in 3.15, it so sad, but i hope, we find a way.
I have a bad feeling this build will be hit hard by the round of incoming nerfs.
I Highly doubt they are going to leave elementalist alone.
Is this build dead after the golem nerf?
Specific nerfs to this build (so not including general support gem/flask nerfs):

- Elementalist ailment immunity removal
- Golem damage nerf
- Cluster jewel DOT multiplier/notable nerf

I think we'll have to wait for patch notes and hard numbers to really judge if this build is still okay.
Последняя редакция: Fire309. Время: 19 июля 2021 г., 21:10:30
As soon as the patch notes with nerfs appear, please estimate how this will affect the build. Because I would like to try to play this build in the new 3.15 league.
I was also planning on league starting this build but after reading the manifesto it doesn't look so good. The ailment immunity loss is not so bad but the DOT nerfs affect it the most. Golem buffs do not stack as much but they will be providing more boost individually so it might not be that bad.

We'll see after patch notes. Hoping HardPrimat has the time to quickly evaluate the changes.
Well looks like we're gonna get hit with a lot of nerfs.

Ailment immunity removal - this i can live with. It was an awesome QoL passive but this doesn't change that much in fact for the BA playstyle.

Damage increase from number of golems is cut - this is a pretty significant change. This just means the unique amulet is cut from the build completely as its worthless getting more than 1 of each golem. So there's opportunity for getting something else in that slot.

Golems are getting increase in their existing buffs but 100% increase is honestly not that much. Just look at anomalous golems which are giving 20% increase and that barely gives anything.
Последняя редакция: trancenergy11. Время: 20 июля 2021 г., 16:43:37
Taking Shaper of Storms and Mastermind of Discord instead of the golem nodes, and saving the jewel slots I get about the same DPS as before (not even counting that you can get a better amulet). Though losing the regen/phys reduction/attack speed is annoying of course. Of course there are also the gem nerfs, but every build is getting that. So definitely seems like the build will still work.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация