Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
TheEternalVortex написал:
Taking Shaper of Storms and Mastermind of Discord instead of the golem nodes, and saving the jewel slots I get about the same DPS as before (not even counting that you can get a better amulet). Though losing the regen/phys reduction/attack speed is annoying of course. Of course there are also the gem nerfs, but every build is getting that. So definitely seems like the build will still work.

Gotta wait for the patch notes first but at the moment it looks like the build is salvageable.

Even if we end up losing like 10% or even 20% of damage, we will still be clearing maps like crazy and delete bosses maybe not in 2 seconds but in 4 or 5 which is still insane.

EDIT: Let's see what the numbers will say after PoB update.
Последняя редакция: Würfel. Время: 21 июля 2021 г., 4:26:27
We are loosing half the damage just from support gems, not even counting quality nerfs on awakened gems xD
I'm still waiting to see what it looks like. Could you please insert leveling method?Do leveling rely on armageddon brand and then change to burning arrow?
Build is pretty much dead now huh?
Loosing all that golem dmg on top of the gem and flask nerfs look too big.
Последняя редакция: FoggyNights. Время: 21 июля 2021 г., 11:38:51
"
FoggyNights написал:

So this build is definitely not playable?
"
Suchy021 написал:
"
FoggyNights написал:

it is looking quite bad tbh... i did a quick check in POB before updates hit it, and based on support gems alone, the build i have there lost around 40% dmg...
then there is cluster nerfs and ascendancy nerf.
[REDACTED]
Последняя редакция: 1eyedking. Время: 14 сент. 2022 г., 11:04:41
"
ChilledBones написал:
"
Suchy021 написал:
"
FoggyNights написал:

it is looking quite bad tbh... i did a quick check in POB before updates hit it, and based on support gems alone, the build i have there lost around 40% dmg...
then there is cluster nerfs and ascendancy nerf.

RIP

first pob update just hit.
its bad bad. roughly 85% dmg nerf on my char without changing anything.
Going to need to rethink a few things.
Последняя редакция: FoggyNights. Время: 22 июля 2021 г., 0:42:28
Near -50% dmg. Nice nerf
DMG went from 13,2 to 3,9 mil. That's a 70% drop. The golems are no longer viable. I think the golems should be ditched completely. Maybe take the Heart of Destruction ascendancy, switch out the amulet, all the primordial items. There's a lot to be reworked if this build has a chance to survive. I hope it can be done.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация