Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Haven't linked any of the gems but it's pretty basic except that i'm using a double malevolence watchers eye..

Done all content ingame on A9, really like the build.. great 2nd character do make..

specially with how easy it is to make currency this league, i still have some changes i need to do gear-wise but tbh.. considering the damage i don't even think it's necessary
"
Protax010 написал:
Hi,

I respecced to this build tonight, still missing:

Watcher's Eye --> Wrong rolls (old char)
Boots --> Using boots of my old char
Chest --> Now got an explode chest of my old build

For the rest I've most of the stuff (mostly no good rolls), but so far I really don't feel the damage. Is this because of my explode chest?

Hopefully can somebody give me some advice :)

Thanks!

Pardon me but why are you running Hatred when you have a Wrath enchanted helmet x)

Pretty much got all my gear. Anyone knows how to craft a double DoT quiver for this build? THe ones on trade are currently overpriced rn
Последняя редакция: drigorin. Время: 17 февр. 2021 г., 21:18:25
"
drigorin написал:

Pretty much got all my gear. Anyone knows how to craft a double DoT quiver for this build? THe ones on trade are currently overpriced rn

You can spam essence of woe till hit t1 dot multi[could be expensive], fill prefixes, slam hunter orb and craft the rest desired mods via harvest
Последняя редакция: PSYCHOPATH69. Время: 17 февр. 2021 г., 21:55:09
"
HardPrimat написал:
"
TheStarCheater написал:
Heyo, awesome looking build man, got any leveling tips and/or ascension order?

Added a short section "How to Level". But honestly as sson as you have the first Lab you can throw any kind of unique or normal item with added flat damage on the build giving you huge damage boosts.

Can Attest to his leveling. Honestly get your first lab and its just dummy thicc leveling. Dont forget your Bereks Respite early! Dont be like me and think It was mid 30s before I could use it.

This has been a really fun build and thanks for the post. I had a build similar but this was when Ele had free prolif. Currently heres my gear after 3 days of playing it. I bought the HH like a day before I saw your build and money is really easy to make this league so was able to buy a bunch of the lower budget gear. Lucked out crafting the helm with a single Dex essence.

Obvious we have one of each golem up, but what about our extra golems? Stone?
I feel like the OP should add "Is this even legal?!" to the FAQ section.
Thanks for this build, can you make a guide for boots craft?
Hey yo!
Build looks really good. I'm doing some gearing/crafting on this right now for my stream if anyone wants to pop in with questions/input.

Shameless self promotion:

https://www.twitch.tv/gryphenprey
"
faytte написал:
Obvious we have one of each golem up, but what about our extra golems? Stone?

I've been splitting the remaining 4 between two each of stone and chaos, not sure if that's the optimal setup, though.
"
cenleegame01 написал:
Thanks for this build, can you make a guide for boots craft?

1) Buy base with:
+2 pierce
good life roll [optional]
good movement speed roll [optional]
2) Clear the suffixes unless its good resist roll (if its fire change it via harvest to another resist)
3) Craft from bench fire resist
4) Aug fire
5) If dont hit T1 ignites inflict faster - then remove benchcraft, remove fire and repeat step 3-4 till get it

OR for dex boots:

1) Buy two-toned base w/o any influence on it, ilvl86
2) Spam sorrow essence till hit tier1 speed/life [makes sure u can target remove usless mods]
3) fill suffixes and slam hunter orb
4) if it hit not pierce or for example not desired pierce - r/a influence till get it.
5) Once u get it fill prefixes, clear suffixes, benchcraft fire res
6) Aug fire
7) If dont hit T1 ignites inflict faster - then remove benchcraft, remove fire and repeat step 5-6 till get it
Последняя редакция: PSYCHOPATH69. Время: 18 февр. 2021 г., 2:51:53

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация