Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
redjo написал:
how to craft cluster jewel ?

One scorched only.
Great build
I got my first Sirus A8 supper easy with 1 dead because of ping spike.

Next goal with be maven, i failed at my first try, memory phase suck :(
Thanks for the crafting tips. Leveling has been a lot of fun.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
At what Hp or with what defensive options does this build feel better? I've seen a few people on this forum get to 100 with this build, which typically doesn't happen with builds getting one shot. I'm still leveling up and getting life on gear, but I tried a yellow map AL0 as a test run and got absolutely rolled.
"
mochmaster написал:
At what Hp or with what defensive options does this build feel better? I've seen a few people on this forum get to 100 with this build, which typically doesn't happen with builds getting one shot. I'm still leveling up and getting life on gear, but I tried a yellow map AL0 as a test run and got absolutely rolled.

You are not supposed to be in a position where monsters can hit you. You pre fire without even seeing the monsters and just move forward with everything dead.
My current setup:
https://pastebin.com/W6q97Qvv

next i will get a watchers eye with 2 mods.

what should i get after that? Better quiver maybe. is there a crafting guide like there is for the gloves?
One of the best builds I played so far. And also one of the best Guides.

I really love the detailed gear information with crafting guides, these are great for learning instead of just buying everything.

What I would love would be a kind of rating how important which parts are for the build. This would give players a good overview which parts they should replace next.
"
xikorita написал:
"
mochmaster написал:

You are not supposed to be in a position where monsters can hit you. You pre fire without even seeing the monsters and just move forward with everything dead.

I guess that makes sense. I'll have to work on that kind of playstyle.
"
mochmaster написал:

I rarely die even in 100% delirium t14 doing the boss (elder guardian with the point that summons another guardian at 33% HP so 2 bosses at the same time with 100% delirium). All this with ~5k hp. You just one shot everything. Map:
Absolutely loving the playstyle of this build but I'm beyond idiotic when it comes to crafting, is there any chance you could give a quick update on how to craft the quiver and boots as well please?

This will be my first char where I've actually had to craft the gear myself (since the markets have literally nothing for this build lol)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация