Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Hey i just started with your build, bought as much gear as i could squeez my currency. Got almost all in your budget build but still missing dps compared to it?

If you could take a look at my pob, otherwise im real excited for this build!

https://pastebin.com/asgrCpFa
How good do you recon is this build without primordial chain? i still havent found one in standard ssf but thinking about putting this together. i got all the other items or could craft similar stuff.

edit: i found this in my stash, guess ill be using this+an extra primordial jewel instead of chain for a while lol
Последняя редакция: iHaku. Время: 10 февр. 2021 г., 20:17:16
"
HardPrimat написал:
"
Im also playing an elementalist burning arrow build but its completely different, its evasion based (phase/phase acro, jade, quartz) and i want to switch to your build because i feel like im lacking damage, even tho i have 5 million in PoB, mapping is great even in T16 juiced maps, its just that in bosses it feels kinda lacking (its a bit slow but not like it takes me 1 minute to kill a guardian)

do you have recommendations on what piece of gear to start switching? here's my PoB up-to-date, you can also check my profile.

https://pastebin.com/iF2T67AX

Great build!

Your approach is very different in the tree, than my setup. So if you have many regrets you can avoid the re-leveling ;-)

I would focus on:
-Getting Golem setup via Amulet / Primordial Harmony x2 / anima Stone / 2x Minion cluster jewel with primordial bond

This gives you a nice defence + damage boost. The missing dex can be supported by putting

in the bottom cluster jewel setup. I recommend also running a mana flask to get a cheap cinderswallow + taste of hate.

With the change you should also replace your helm to a blizzard crown, as it provides more damage than the AUL helm but also allows you to have resistances / craft dex

hey thanks for the feedback, after 2 hours of trading i managed to at least get this starting, i fucked up the large jewels, important notable was on worst spot but i bought new ones lul. Dex is kind of a problem i hope to fix later. went for the budget version first then i will start to min-max everything, already got a decent ring with ele weakness, need to craft better boots and gloves with new bases. mapping feels great, destroying legions on dunes is amazing thanks to the berek's ring for that extra clear, mana is a bit of a problem since im only using Enlighten 3 and wrath enchant

PoB says I have 12-13 million, my old build was 5 million tops, so this is an amazing upgrade for me.

I'd love to see a video on how to craft that chest with harvest though

Also, what are the golems used while mapping and bossing? currently im doing all 2 on all golems and 1 on fire (9 golems in total)
Последняя редакция: dj0ntaddict. Время: 10 февр. 2021 г., 19:15:03
"

hey thanks for the feedback, after 2 hours of trading i managed to at least get this starting, i fucked up the large jewels, important notable was on worst spot but i bought new ones lul. Dex is kind of a problem i hope to fix later. went for the budget version first then i will start to min-max everything, already got a decent ring with ele weakness, need to craft better boots and gloves with new bases. mapping feels great, destroying legions on dunes is amazing thanks to the berek's ring for that extra clear, mana is a bit of a problem since im only using Enlighten 3 and wrath enchant

PoB says I have 12-13 million, my old build was 5 million tops, so this is an amazing upgrade for me.

Also, what are the golems used while mapping and bossing? currently im doing all 2 on all golems and 1 on fire (9 golems in total)

I wanted to tell you something regarding the cluster jewels. If you copy the cluster jewel from trade and add it into pob, u can check where the notable skill will go. Every combination of skills has a certain order they will appear in on the tree. Eventually you'll remember most combinations but it's a good thing to know before buying something expensive :)

i realised that i have an amazing quiver for this build. i can use harvest to get reroll cold res into fire res, and then keep rerolling fire res (with a different bench craft) untill its fire dot multi.
then i can reroll bench craft into mana and reroll wed into a high wed tier with reroll attack.

with the dex on the quiver ill have some really flexible requirements later on aswell.
noticed in ur pob that all golems are lvl 19? is that a thing?
Would an Eternity Shroud be a good addition to the build? I think you'd be able to fit at least 4-5 Shaper items to the build, that would be a lot of extra chaos damage.
mana sustain only through mana flask?
looking to play this build in SSF/ guild SSF
Последняя редакция: duabijitelur. Время: 11 февр. 2021 г., 1:23:38
"
Zenevieva написал:
how would this build do in T14+ fractured 100% delirious maps with double/triple beyond?

Yes, but works ofcourse better with HH (will make a video of a 100% T16 Map later.

"
Tjucken написал:
Hey i just started with your build, bought as much gear as i could squeez my currency. Got almost all in your budget build but still missing dps compared to it?

If you could take a look at my pob, otherwise im real excited for this build!

https://pastebin.com/asgrCpFa

-Put catalyst on your belt to increase ignite speed to 42%
-Replace Life Flask with Taste of Hate (More defence and you have amazing sustain through bow/Cinderswallow/Stone golem)
-Change gloves Craft to +1 pierce or damage
-One jewel socket is empty. A one-stat watchers eye would be a massive upgrade here

"
"
HardPrimat написал:
"
Im also playing an elementalist burning arrow build but its completely different, its evasion based (phase/phase acro, jade, quartz) and i want to switch to your build because i feel like im lacking damage, even tho i have 5 million in PoB, mapping is great even in T16 juiced maps, its just that in bosses it feels kinda lacking (its a bit slow but not like it takes me 1 minute to kill a guardian)

do you have recommendations on what piece of gear to start switching? here's my PoB up-to-date, you can also check my profile.

https://pastebin.com/iF2T67AX

Great build!

Your approach is very different in the tree, than my setup. So if you have many regrets you can avoid the re-leveling ;-)

I would focus on:
-Getting Golem setup via Amulet / Primordial Harmony x2 / anima Stone / 2x Minion cluster jewel with primordial bond

This gives you a nice defence + damage boost. The missing dex can be supported by putting

in the bottom cluster jewel setup. I recommend also running a mana flask to get a cheap cinderswallow + taste of hate.

With the change you should also replace your helm to a blizzard crown, as it provides more damage than the AUL helm but also allows you to have resistances / craft dex

Yeah the behaviour of large cluster jewels is annoying.. Put them in POB before you buy them, to check where the node is allocated^^
Yes for Mana we rely only on Mana flask + Cinderswallow but you get used to it as you don't need to spam 100+ attacks, when everything dies so fast :p
You can also skill reduced mana reserved in tree via Sovereignty

Yes fire golem is the only one i have up only once, as it's the least important one.

"
adriano447 написал:
noticed in ur pob that all golems are lvl 19? is that a thing?

Nah I flipped them, so they weren't back to level 20 :D

"
ChilledArachnid написал:
Would an Eternity Shroud be a good addition to the build? I think you'd be able to fit at least 4-5 Shaper items to the build, that would be a lot of extra chaos damage.

Interesting idea, the issue I see here is, that shaper item's dont have fire damage over time multi / ignites deal dmg faster. So you squeeze out dmg via shroud but loose a loot damage on the other hand. Still this might be an option for the ultimativ min-maxing :-D

"
duabijitelur написал:
mana sustain only through mana flask?
looking to play this build in SSF/ guild SSF

Mana Flask + Cinderswallow, where you get mana on kill. I don't konw how much gear you farmed in your guild ssf already, but it will be hard to get that approach rolling, if you don't have the cluster jewels + golem Jewels. Also without Berek's the clearspeed feels kinda meh. So I would say almost all uniques in the build are some sort of "mandatory".

"
iHaku написал:
How good do you recon is this build without primordial chain? i still havent found one in standard ssf but thinking about putting this together. i got all the other items or could craft similar stuff.

edit: i found this in my stash, guess ill be using this+an extra primordial jewel instead of chain for a while lol

You can "farm" primordial chain by delving and opening walls. In the unique chests behind it can drop. Also you can farm the "delve item" divination card. Honestly removing primordial chain hurts a lot, but might be still possible.
Последняя редакция: HardPrimat. Время: 11 февр. 2021 г., 1:46:14
Hello! Thanks for the sick guide. Is it possible to use the Asenaths helm to automate the curses + wave of conviction? Thank you in advance!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация