Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Rhapsodical написал:
Hey there, a friend directed me to this build and by the videos it looks pretty great.

I'd like to switch to this build but I found one minor hookup; my current chest has the elevated Exploding mod as well as the elevated Curse mod. I noticed that the bow provides Ignite Proliferation. In your build post you state that it's specifically used as a way to ignite the corpses to help with clear. The Exploding mod gets rid of the bodies, so I'm wondering if the Exploding mod is going to cause issues with the build, or if it'll just fulfill a similar effect to Ignite Proliferation.

As I said above, the chest also has the elevated Curse mod on it, which provides an additional 10% reduced reservation on curses. Does having this enable me to do anything extra with the build like fit in an extra aura or something? What are your recommendations on this front?

I just did a short test and it seems that the chain reactions via berek's + Explo Chest work fine together. You only loose the prolif aspect, that enemies on burnining corpses die instantly (beyond/Chimera adds / etc)

But adds a nice defensive layer vs mobs like porcupines
"
HardPrimat написал:
"
lordofcinder6 написал:
hey man im following ur build thank you so much for it , one question how can u get the ignite mod on helm? i only got the burning damage and chance to ignite ..

If you hit with the Mavens orb the T1 (Chance to ignite + Burning Damage) it is upgraded to T0 (Chance to Ignite + Ignites deal damage faster)

I recommend that only if the rest of your gear is already pretty decent, as this is an expensive upgrade.

edit: Just checked your helm and you have already both influence mods T1. So if you use Mavens Orb you have 2 outcomes:
-You hit the burning Mod (Phys taken as cold will be removed but you can add it but Augment Cold on Prefix)
-You hit Phys Taken as Cold (Just switch your craft to fire res and aug fire again)

thanks for the info just used the mavens orb and hit the mod i want! ez win :D
I am using this build at lv 88, I don't even have all the clusters and I am farming juiced t16 non stop. This build has WAY more damage than before. It is great.

I am curious about the flasks. The one without health flasks don't have bleeding protection. Are you immune to it?
"
xikorita написал:
I am using this build at lv 88, I don't even have all the clusters and I am farming juiced t16 non stop. This build has WAY more damage than before. It is great.

I am curious about the flasks. The one without health flasks don't have bleeding protection. Are you immune to it?

Happy that you enjoy the build! You should have one jewel with immunity to corrupting blood. Normal bleeds are no danger for you, as you have phys reduction and good life regen
This build looks amazing and I'm going to try it! Is the modifier on your helm, "Ignites you inflict deal damage 15% faster", an elevated mod?
Without the enchant the unreserved mana is 12% (vs 16%)

I think it's still good enough if you have lvl 4 enlighten.
Looks interesting, will definitely try it out
If I cannot afford 6L Xoph Bow, can I put the Burning Arrow setup in a chest or its better to put in a 5L Xoph Bow?

"
Kronborg11 написал:
This build looks amazing and I'm going to try it! Is the modifier on your helm, "Ignites you inflict deal damage 15% faster", an elevated mod?

yep it's the elevated mod (chance to ignite + burning damage) from redeemer

"
vempire_ghost написал:
If I cannot afford 6L Xoph Bow, can I put the Burning Arrow setup in a chest or its better to put in a 5L Xoph Bow?

5L bow would be fine as it counts as a 6L, due to ignite prolif on the bow. But honestly I dont know how the build performs on such a super low budget, if you the 6L bow is already above your budget.. I recommend to start the build if you can afford the cluster jewels + uniques of the build
Последняя редакция: HardPrimat. Время: 11 февр. 2021 г., 9:36:31
"
HardPrimat написал:
"
Kronborg11 написал:

yep it's the elevated mod (chance to ignite + burning damage) from redeemer

"
vempire_ghost написал:

5L bow would be fine as it counts as a 6L, due to ignite prolif on the bow. But honestly I dont know how the build performs on such a super low budget, if you the 6L bow is already above your budget.. I recommend to start the build if you can afford the cluster jewels + uniques of the build

I gonna give a try anyway, I just bored and want to experiment another builds, if don't work with 5L I go back to my actual build, thanks :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация