Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
scrambled777 написал:

Yo I think my helm is cursed, took me four Maven orbs to elevate the ignite mod - tried to elevate an already elevated 'phys taken as cold' mod twice. Finally got there in the end though, just need to fix up resists and figure out what third prefix I want there I guess.

took me 9.. i tried 3 maven orbs on a 2nd helmet double influenced and all 3 failed i said fuck it.

Anyone know how I can get the Life % Mod onto this Chest? Augment Life my only option and pray? That the only way? Otherwise this is the best I got after like 30+ Sorrow Essences.
"
Telleiras написал:
Hey guys, i'm running a budget version and i'm loving it! Did Sirus A5 quite easy and breezing through red maps, but sometimes i still got one shotted (Totally my fault, used to play CoC Cyclone). I have 10ex right now and i want to upgrade my survivability. Should i rush a better Chest + Empower for golems and A vermillion curse ring? Or should i fix something else? Ty!

POB: https://pastebin.com/ceGZBDv5

You are probably getting stunned. Change your cinder hallow with one with stun avoidance.
"
Denzik написал:

Anyone know how I can get the Life % Mod onto this Chest? Augment Life my only option and pray? That the only way? Otherwise this is the best I got after like 30+ Sorrow Essences.

Yes just Aug life and pray you either %life or life+armor mod that you can annul with targeting harvest remove defense. If you get regen% life per second influence mod then it will get very expensive. The weights are on your side though.

It's finally done. (except for a couple of divine prefixes)

I may craft pierce if I can fix my resists elsewhere.

edit:

and now these are on their way, just need dmg while flasking craft for some reason I dont have

Последняя редакция: dperls. Время: 22 февр. 2021 г., 22:13:14
By the way, for those who don't have HH, try out inspired learning, it help clear speed a lot.

I personally using one inspired learning and switch it to timeless jewel in boss fight; mapping is way faster and safer as it gives some ES buff/movement speed buff.

I am debating should i replace the Mantra of flames with Transcendent Mind...it's kind of expensive..

Does Transcendent Mind give a lot of dps?

thanks again

Really enjoying this build, crafted a chest for myself, working on other pieces slowly
Скрытый текст

Build going well, need a better ring, elevate the helmet, awoken/alt qual gems and Transcedent Mind, but the rest is fine.

Yet, somehow, my PoB is about 13m DPS, even though I`ve invested so much on the build. Is the dot multi malevolence, pure blowback+cooked alive, elevated helmet, transcendant mind really that great that it`d make my DPS jump to 30m?
Последняя редакция: Hallgrimsson. Время: 23 февр. 2021 г., 0:28:33
"
Denzik написал:

R/A infl easier and not super lucky dependant, in the end you can always aug caster for curse.
"
Denzik написал:

you should remove curse again, because you should craft hybrid life and then aug life. If you hit T2 or the hunter life regen mod, you have to remove influence + aug life. As Life crafts are super expensive, it should be cheaper to get rid of curse mod -> craft % life -> add curse mod

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация