Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Prof549 написал:

Is this jewel an "okay" temporary measure until i get better large ones? It just happened to gather dust in my stash, so...
And do "Widespread destruction" even do anything for us?

And do we REALLY need the Anima Stone? I mean, we only have 5 different golems at a time, so... Do those "buffer" golems matter THAT much?

The difference on this build on melting bosses is that your ignite will deal damage much much faster and they will have less resistances. That is the point of clusters, helmet and boots. Without it the boss dps will take a huge hit.

For people that are seeing less dps. Change greater multiple projectiles to swift affliction to get boss dps.
"
HardPrimat написал:
"
Denzik написал:

Anyone know how I can get the Life % Mod onto this Chest? Augment Life my only option and pray? That the only way? Otherwise this is the best I got after like 30+ Sorrow Essences.

you should remove curse again, because you should craft hybrid life and then aug life. If you hit T2 or the hunter life regen mod, you have to remove influence + aug life. As Life crafts are super expensive, it should be cheaper to get rid of curse mod -> craft % life -> add curse mod

I made this mistake, rather than risk bricking the life craft I just got a new base and started again. Made a decent profit selling the first one anyway (Some people really don't like crafting). And then got super lucky and hit t1 life with empty prefixes and removable suffixes on the very first essence.
On that note it's not really worth crafting on something that isn't one of the easily available 6 white influenced bases (Unless you are on console or SSF)
I have a question concerning lethal pride.
I got a lethal pride i consider good:
2x 10% faster ignite
1x 4% life
1x 5% deal double damage

My question is the following:
Lethal pride also gives a potential 3rd 10% faster ignite, but it`s on Arcane capacitor, which is basically 3 wasted passives.

Is the 10% faster ignite worth 3 passive?
"
Prof549 написал:
"
plaguefear написал:
"
Prof549 написал:

Is this jewel an "okay" temporary measure until i get better large ones? It just happened to gather dust in my stash, so...
And do "Widespread destruction" even do anything for us?

And do we REALLY need the Anima Stone? I mean, we only have 5 different golems at a time, so... Do those "buffer" golems matter THAT much?
Literally the entire point of the build.

Very informative.
(No)

More indepth response - build gets scaling PER golem, not just per individual golem. So you get 50% increased buff effect, per golem. So if you only summon 5, thats 200% effect on damage reduction, regen, damage, accuracy and attack speed you are missing. Plus another 40% damage per golem from asendancy and jewels.

Hello, i plan to roll this build on ssf, how important is the vaal part of the burning arrow skillgem? Can i get away with only using the regular version? Thanks in advance
hi, two things..
1st: DAMN THIS BUILD IS STUPID !!!!!! in the way that wow i am always amazed at Build creators! insane i just got to maps and srsly FAR from the stuff you have and i am MELTING content!

2nd: I am not the greatest crafter and mavens orb are out of my wallet size...i bet the build can still roll pretty good T16 maps (Not delirium necessary) even with the NON elevated ignites goes faster on helm right?

anyways cheers guys ! have fun !

EDIT: sorry noticed the only way to have faster ignite son helmet is with Elevated...meh ima have to do without :D for now!
Последняя редакция: DrillahKillah. Время: 23 февр. 2021 г., 13:12:25

A4 Sirus. Done
T16 Blight. Done
T16 100% delerium. Done In fast mode (constant speed flask) (8 rewards)
Simulcrum. Done (2 deaths due to impale)
Elder. Done
Uber Elder. Done

In game stats
Res:
F120
C97
L84
Chaos 38

DPS 37,684.74
Ignite 445,946 - 1,662,192

Flasked
DPS 44,595
Ignite 480,072 - 1,798,000

Последняя редакция: cryofix. Время: 23 февр. 2021 г., 14:27:20

How would you craft this ring? I was thinking of

1) Remove/add Speed until I get attack speed
2) Augment Attack and hope to get WED (or any Add phys/fire/cold/lightning to attack would be fine)
3) Craft WED or Add phys/fire/cold/lightning to attack
"
HardPrimat написал:
"
Denzik написал:

Anyone know how I can get the Life % Mod onto this Chest? Augment Life my only option and pray? That the only way? Otherwise this is the best I got after like 30+ Sorrow Essences.

you should remove curse again, because you should craft hybrid life and then aug life. If you hit T2 or the hunter life regen mod, you have to remove influence + aug life. As Life crafts are super expensive, it should be cheaper to get rid of curse mod -> craft % life -> add curse mod

Thanks - I'll give that a try... I had considered just Starting over with Dex Essences and hoping for a T1/T2 Life + Hunter % Life, but with how many Essences that took was going to be silly.

Your way should work better though... So I'll try to go about it this way when I can get some more Currency for Crafts.

1) Remove Caster:
2) Craft Life/Defenses
3) Augment Life (hoping for T1 % Life)
4) Augment Caster

IF NOT T1 Life %
4) Remove Influence + Aug Life again.

Getting Pricey, but appreciate the help.

Hi, Question for anyone playing this build. I did not see bleed immunity here. (Staunching flask replaced by Taste of Hate)On a few occasions, I got hit by bleed damage, the golem regen isn't enough to counter and I ended up dying. Was this just my mistake (don't get hit by bleed) or there's a bleed immunity or other healing source that I missed? The build is amazing btw. Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация