Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

The hunter gloves can have % increased dex as well.
thanks for sharing great build.
I've just started playing this build, so I'm still working on gear but yeah, I think this build is really really great.
definitely one of the best builds I've ever played.

here's a little tip for anyone just starting out with this build

using "brutal restraint" in place of "lethal pride" is a great help in solving dex issue :D
"
Kronborg11 написал:

I managed to craft this helm today. I'm not sure if I should just use it as is or continue crafting it. What would you do? If I were to craft it, I would probably do the following.

1) Remove cold and hope to remove freeze duration.
2) If 1) succeeds, rem/add phys till T1 physical hits taken as cold damage.
3) Maven orb.

you dont want to remove add phys, as you can hit phys reflect. Both influence mod you want can be forced by:

-Aug Cold on Prefix with full suffixes will guarantee phys taken as cold
-Aug Fire on Suffix, while having a fire res will guarantee the burning damage

If maven orb removes one, you can force it back on the item with the above way

"
Hmm...what is the league start potential of this? How viable is it without Xophs bow and Bereks?

Honestly i wouldn't start in in SSF. In Trade I think it's absolutely fine, as you will delete low tier maps easyly on super low budget and should be fast able to buy xoph's bow (which costs almost nothing each league)

"
premiumgrape написал:
thanks for sharing great build.
I've just started playing this build, so I'm still working on gear but yeah, I think this build is really really great.
definitely one of the best builds I've ever played.

here's a little tip for anyone just starting out with this build

using "brutal restraint" in place of "lethal pride" is a great help in solving dex issue :D

Nice to hear that! :) Amazing idea with Brutal Restraint! Will add that to the guide.

"
xikorita написал:

The hunter gloves can have % increased dex as well.

I wouldn't recommend going for %dex as you have at max 200 dex (so 10% dex would be only 10 dex, which is way too less for a full affix mod on gloves, where you can have so many incredible strong mods)
Последняя редакция: HardPrimat. Время: 11 февр. 2021 г., 16:05:12
"
HardPrimat написал:
"
Kronborg11 написал:

I managed to craft this helm today. I'm not sure if I should just use it as is or continue crafting it. What would you do? If I were to craft it, I would probably do the following.

3) Maven orb.

you dont want to remove add phys, as you can hit phys reflect. Both influence mod you want can be forced by:

I was just thinking that it wouldn't be worth to use a maven orb now because phys takes as cold is only T2, but maybe it is. It has T1 life and T1 burning damage. Would you maven orb it?
how far can the build go running the budget setup? can it still comfortably run end game bosses and mapping?
"
Kronborg11 написал:
"
HardPrimat написал:
"
Kronborg11 написал:

3) Maven orb.

I was just thinking that it wouldn't be worth to use a maven orb now because phys takes as cold is only T2, but maybe it is. It has T1 life and T1 burning damage. Would you maven orb it?

I highly recommend to use maven orb if you have both on t1, as either you hit is very nice on t0
Answering regarding the helmet below. I can't quote since there's already three.

Burning damage is t1, but phys takes as cold is only t2, so I will upgrade that to t1 and maven orb it. This might become expensive, but at least I will get a nice helm.

EDIT: Phys as cold t1 needs ilvl 83 and my helm is ilvl 82. Rip the exalts I just used. I need to learn how to read. Given that I can't get t1 phys as cold, I don't think it's worth using a maven orb on. What do you think?
Последняя редакция: Kronborg11. Время: 11 февр. 2021 г., 18:02:30
"
HardPrimat написал:
"
OceanCradle написал:
"
60% phys dmg reduction via Chaos Golem

How do you get to that number?
My math adds up to 38% (and your pob agrees):
9x50% buff effect from ascendancy, 70% from the tree, 2x40 from clusters, 2x30 from Primordial Jewels = 660% effect.
A lvl22+ golem provides 5% reduction.
7.6x5=38

true but for some reason I have ingame 60%:
https://i.imgur.com/FrzorWZ.png

You have endurance charges on this screenshot :) That's 12% phys reduction. And leftover 10% comes from armor you have, i think.

i will start this build soon and almost finished 2 of my items already i think i might go with chaos res on the helmet but cant decide now. Also just yolo maven orbed t0 pierce on boots i think additional 3 pierces are worth the try
Instead of the empower you can use meat shield support for defenses.

What do you think of replica ember wake to use on bosses?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация