[3.14] CoC Ice Nova Build | Elementalist | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

Hey guys, as you know assassin got nerfed and new elementalist is pretty good. So I wanted to try coc ice nova build with elementalist. (Assassin is still good btw) This time I used explode chest and went for chaos inoculation. I crafted most of my items and don't know the exact prices but this build cost me more than 40 exalts.

Before asking a question please read!!!

Critical Strike Chance: Aim for %100 crit chance obviously but as long as you have +80 you are fine. (for cyclone)
How can I get crit chance?
- Power charges (Try to get +1 from helmet)
- Diamond Flask, Cinderswallow with crit chance mod, Bottled Faith
- Attacks have +#% crit chance mod (body armor)
- Inspiration charges
- Precision, Ice Golem
- Jewels

Cooldown recovery: We need at least %14 for this build.
How can I get cdr?
- Awakened Cast on Critical (minimum lvl 3)
- Shaper/Crusader belt
- Shaper/Crusader boots

Accuracy: We need %100 hit chance. It's easy to get for this build. Precision and ice golem provide a lot of accuracy.
How can I get accuracy?
- From ring, helmet or gloves. +300 flat accuracy is enough to reach %100 hit chance.

What are the defences?
- %75 attack block, %70 spell block chance, es recovery on block
- Chaos Inoculation
- Chill, Freeze, Blind
- Phys. Damage Reduction from chaos golem
- Regen from stone golem
- Stun immunity is mostly coming from boots enchant. Basically we are immune to stun while mapping.

I usually don't use Bottled Faith but I felt like I have to use it. Either I was gonna buy a Watcher's Eye with crit chance mod or use bottled faith. You can use Increased Critical Strikes support until get one of those.

If you don't have a curse ring. Drop second wind and vaal righteous fire, use this setup:
Vortex - Hextech - Frostbite - Bonechill (Link arcane surge with flame dash)

If you wanna play with more or less attack speed check out the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/

Until you get Cospri's Malice (Lvl 68) don't use this setup. Level with something else like freezing pulse, storm brand or self cast ice nova/frostbolt.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/BQuumBAV

Build Video: https://youtu.be/QsN8BzyL77g

Kill all for bandit (Alira is fine too)

3.14 CHANGES:
- Frost Bomb
Cold Exposure now applies -15% to Cold Resistance (previously -25%).
- Vaal Ice Nova
Now deals 18 to 26 Cold Damage at gem level 1 (previously 11 to 17), and 518 to 762 Cold Damage at gem level 20 (previously 274 to 428).
Now has a Cast Time of 0.7 seconds (previously 0.8).
Now has added damage effectiveness of 120% (previously 70%).
Now stores up to 2 uses (previously 1).
Now has a Soul Gain Prevention duration of 2 seconds (previously 4).
- The Cluster Jewel notable Magnifier no longer grants 10% increased Area Damage.
- Vaal Righteous Fire
Now deals 80-99% of Sacrificed Energy Shield and Life as Fire Damage per second (previously 161-180%).
Now Sacrifices 60% of your total Energy Shield and Life (previously 30%).
Now grants 10-19% more Spell Damage (previously 15-28%).
Now has a Soul Gain Prevention duration of 6 seconds (previously 12).

(Footage is from 3.13)

Assassin version: https://youtu.be/lDXzqJispa8

Occultist version: https://youtu.be/fwYVo93YqBc

Updated Assassin version: https://youtu.be/7vbG4Hhuk5c

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Cyclone - Cast On Critical Strike (Awakened) - Inspiration - Ice Nova - Hypothermia - Controlled Destruction (Awakened)

Vortex - Arcane Surge (Lvl 5) - Bonechill - Vaal Righteous Fire

Flame Dash - Second Wind / Summon Stone Golem / Summon Ice Golem

Precision / Summon Chaos Golem / Summon Flame Golem

Hatred - Herald of Ice - Vaal Discipline - Enlighten

Cospri's Malice:
Frost Bomb / Frostbolt / Vaal Ice Nova

Последняя редакция: wishdropper. Время: 1 мая 2021 г., 16:27:54
Last bumped20 июля 2021 г., 2:42:35
Dude I have 20% cdr on belt and 20% cdr on boots also awakened coc,how much me need aps for this cdr setup?Or where I can check it?Also I have helm with concentrate and hypothermia for sockets also 3% crit for sockets can I use cyclone setup in helmet,and what I can put in chest(6sockets)?
Hi, why does your pob show an effective crit chance of 95%? Would 95% be enough for a full-time job ice nova?
I have a similar build. I'm getting smoked by degens, Some boss cold ground, ignite I thought i was immune from ripping into me, but I had elemental weakness w/ badly balnced resists, so maybe the 100% ailment immune lets ignite through if low resist. I dont know.

But the build is probably better geared then yours and its dying a lot to one shots, and a few of these health degens that I'm recording videos of to try and isolate exactly whats melting me.

Also, doing solo boss w/ stun immune on kill sucks. Trying hard to harvest implicit stun immunity for pure stun protection.
The stun immunity really bugged me, and after crafting new boots which didn‘t have the lab enchant I went down to get Unwavering Stance. The five travel points really hurt, but not as much as dying all the time.

In addition, I have 120+ Resistances, so I usually only die to big physical hits. I opted for bleed immunity on my Quicksilver flask, maybe later I‘ll get the Shaper mod on the shield. I also went for +1 additional curse on tree so that I can use both Assassin‘s Mark and Frostbite.

Here‘s my gear (SSF standard):

I‘m almost done with crafting, the Shaper ring needs one more Augment Cold for Cold damage to Attacks + Spells and the Redeemer Ring could use some more ES (maybe). Other than that, I‘ll try to craft an Elder+Crusader Armour with Power Charge generation beside the Crit + Explo, but that‘s a long term project and my chest works fine (thanks to the Militant Faith Timeless Jewel which makes me generate Power Charges instead of Frenzy Charges).
I love CoC ice nova builds, I am very lazy and I didn't want to level up shadow so when I saw this build i knew I had to try it. I was able to do most of the content with it, uber elder, sirus A8, 100% t16 burials weren't a problem. I will try to kill Maven in few days. I have changed some things but tree remained the same.
I have crafted most of my gear.

I changed awak controlled destruction to awak added cold damage support, dps remained almost the same but crit chance is higher.

I have crafted nice shield with " Socketed gems have 10% reduced mana reservation" so i dropped enlighten and crafted helmet with "hatred has 15% reduced mana reservation" now I have 113 mana unreserved which is a lot.

My gear at this moment:

I have 6378 ES, 75/70 block chance.

In my opinion crusade mode "15% chance to gain a power charge on critical strike" is BIS on start on bosses like Sirus, when you can't generate power charges without mobs.

While mapping I am basically unkillable due to high ES regen on kill thanks to Cinderswallow flask

Now i have to take care of rings, hit t1 crit and t1 es on helmet, maybe think of new similar chest but with elevated mods.

If anyone have a questions how to craft body armour, helmet or boots feel free to ask questions, it's really simple to craft.

Ok so I decided to write how to craft body armour step by step.

Body armour:
1: Buy 6l 30q elder base https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/Y9Wyd0RfY
2: Alt spam until t1 crit attack mod
3. Buy any armour with explo mod(remember that explo mod must be the only influenced mod on this armour)
3.Use awakener orb, first click on armour with explo mod, then the other one with attacks crit.
4.Pray to get removable mods that you can easily remove with harvest.
5.You need 2 open prefixes with explo mod and 1 open suffix with attack crit mod.
6.Remove all prefixes mods except explo mod using harvest(for example remove life) if you got Reflects # Physical Damage to Melee Attackers or #% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Cold Damage you need to use annulment orb and pray to hit this mod or use remove non-influence add influence mod via harvest, then remove if it's removable. If you remove explo mod use jagged fossils or alt spam to get explo mod with removable mods, remove all mods except explo mod and use aug attack to hit attacks have #% to critical strike
7.If you have 1 or 2 suffixes (attacks have #% to critical strike and another) just use augment critical, 100% to hit power charge on critical strike. If you have 3 suffixes you need to remove 1, if they are not removable use "reforge keeping prefixes" until you hit everything removable, then use augment attack to hit t1 attacks have #% to critical strike(100% chance to hit), if you hit t2 use remove/add attack to hit t1, then use augment critical to hit power charge on critical strike.
8.Now we need to block our suffixes.If we have 3 suffixes go to step 9. When we have 2 suffixes (attacks crit and power charge on crit) we have to craft any suffix via crafting bench.
9. At this moment we should have only 1 prefix(explo mod) if not go to step 6. Use augment defence via harvest, then use remove/add defence to hit some decent mod(t3+)
10. Craft % or flat energy shield via crafting bench
Последняя редакция: LeChifre. Время: 21 февр. 2021 г., 22:17:01
I am playing a similar CoC ice nova build which I followed by watching Fastaf on youtube.

I can do everything in the game currently including t15 100% fractured canyons (just did a map where i had perma enfeeble and i didnt notice the difference still deathless) the damage is pretty godly.

I have 7442 ES and feel really tanky. Maven dies before she gets to do the 6 part memory games in either phase, Sirus dies before teleport sometimes. Breachlords/guardians and whatever else in maven invitations insta die and they cant do anything cos perma frozen. It a really great build but does cost a lot to min max

"
LeChifre написал:

In my opinion crusade mode "15% chance to gain a power charge on critical strike" is BIS on start on bosses like Sirus, when you can't generate power charges without mobs.

That's what so great about having Militant Faith Timeless Jewel (Inner Conviction node) + "% Chance to gain a Frenzy charge on Hit", no worries about Power Charge generation on bosses.
Последняя редакция: iiDWESTii. Время: 22 февр. 2021 г., 2:00:19
Man ive been keeping on eye on coc elementalist for awhile, but im one of those guys that just copy pasta's cause i suck at the game, this build really is so well done, and the video is just the cherry on top. CHeers wishdropper keep up the great guides man.
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
"
LeChifre написал:
I love CoC ice nova builds, I am very lazy and I didn't want to level up shadow so when I saw this build i knew I had to try it. I was able to do most of the content with it, uber elder, sirus A8, 100% t16 burials weren't a problem. I will try to kill Maven in few days. I have changed some things but tree remained the same.
I have crafted most of my gear.

I changed awak controlled destruction to awak added cold damage support, dps remained almost the same but crit chance is higher.

I have crafted nice shield with " Socketed gems have 10% reduced mana reservation" so i dropped enlighten and crafted helmet with "hatred has 15% reduced mana reservation" now I have 113 mana unreserved which is a lot.

My gear at this moment:

I have 6378 ES, 75/70 block chance.

While mapping I am basically unkillable due to high ES regen on kill thanks to Cinderswallow flask

Now i have to take care of rings, hit t1 crit and t1 es on helmet, maybe think of new similar chest but with elevated mods.

If anyone have a questions how to craft body armour, helmet or boots feel free to ask questions, it's really simple to craft.

Ok so I decided to write how to craft body armour step by step.

Body armour:
1: Buy 6l 30q elder base https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/Y9Wyd0RfY
2: Alt spam until t1 crit attack mod
3. Buy any armour with explo mod(remember that explo mod must be the only influenced mod on this armour)
3.Use awakener orb, first click on armour with explo mod, then the other one with attacks crit.
4.Pray to get removable mods that you can easily remove with harvest.
5.You need 2 open prefixes with explo mod and 1 open suffix with attack crit mod.
6.Remove all prefixes mods except explo mod using harvest(for example remove life) if you got Reflects # Physical Damage to Melee Attackers or #% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Cold Damage you need to use annulment orb and pray to hit this mod or use remove non-influence add influence mod via harvest, then remove if it's removable. If you remove explo mod use jagged fossils or alt spam to get explo mod with removable mods, remove all mods except explo mod and use aug attack to hit attacks have #% to critical strike
7.If you have 1 or 2 suffixes (attacks have #% to critical strike and another) just use augment critical, 100% to hit power charge on critical strike. If you have 3 suffixes you need to remove 1, if they are not removable use "reforge keeping prefixes" until you hit everything removable, then use augment attack to hit t1 attacks have #% to critical strike(100% chance to hit), if you hit t2 use remove/add attack to hit t1, then use augment critical to hit power charge on critical strike.
8.Now we need to block our suffixes.If we have 3 suffixes go to step 9. When we have 2 suffixes (attacks crit and power charge on crit) we have to craft any suffix via crafting bench.
9. At this moment we should have only 1 prefix(explo mod) if not go to step 6. Use augment defence via harvest, then use remove/add defence to hit some decent mod(t3+)
10. Craft % or flat energy shield via crafting bench

I've got a question regarding your ring setup: you're not using +1 Curse, so you only have either Frostbite or Assassin's mark up, correct? How does the game determine which one to pick?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация