[3.14] CoC Ice Nova Build | Elementalist | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

Thanks for the awesome guide! Really enjoyed farming out the gear in SSF - finally, my body armour is done and I can retire the build for now. Here's my final piece of crafting I did:

Последняя редакция: rainmeadow. Время: 15 марта 2021 г., 14:41:57
Ok, ive made this build and in maps its excelent but boses are terrible.

https://pastebin.com/huwRHQXZ

Im on 100% hit and 85% crit (with Aw Control Destruction Im below 80 so I swapped it to added cold damage)

It seems that im dealing almost zero dmg to bosses. Any ideas?
Hi! I'm also building on this. so far I managed to get these:

working on crafting the armor and helm now :D
Последняя редакция: Endworld31. Время: 24 марта 2021 г., 7:47:07
Hello guys! any tips on what helm to use? The +power charge helm is super mega expensive. any alternatives?

I have also tried crafting a helm but I seem to craft inefficiently. Any tips? :(

Also, I bought this armor for 7 ex, any idea what to craft on it? should i aug def?

"
Endworld31 написал:
Hello guys! any tips on what helm to use? The +power charge helm is super mega expensive. any alternatives?

I have also tried crafting a helm but I seem to craft inefficiently. Any tips? :(

Also, I bought this armor for 7 ex, any idea what to craft on it? should i aug def?

A pity it has mana on it - but sure, if you can afford it, try to get T1 ES/ES% (whatever gives more ES total).
"
wishdropper написал:

If you don't have a curse ring. Drop second wind and vaal righteous fire, use this setup:
Vortex - Hextech - Frostbite - Bonechill (Link arcane surge with flame dash)

Hi is Vortex a manual cast?

This is what I make with and links...

haha been fun crafting n so on.. Any input are welcome.. hard to find ring w curse when I need the dex as well..
Последняя редакция: Neyeah. Время: 7 апр. 2021 г., 7:49:10
Thank you for the guide - I would love to leaguestart this build but I suppose it's a horrible leaguestarter? Or can I somehow manage?
Maybe I am missing something here, but aren't the Vaal explodey chests nerfed into the ground?
Can you make step by step guide for league start?
It will be so cool for new players like me.
How do you keep power charges up against unique bosses?
IGN: OnGoD/Kostobaro/Seselia/Ypdite

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация