[3.14] CoC Ice Nova Build | Elementalist | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

"
LeChifre написал:
For anyone wondering why I had 2 curses and no whispers of doom - after I crafted rings i didn't play POE for few days, today I hit 97 and picked whispers of doom

Thanks for the clarification, now it makes sense :)
Hi Guys,

i am trysing this build and think i invested more ex then ever in any other build (as a casual player more then 20 ex seems many i think :D )

My char seems ok, but especially in Delirum Maps i think i am lacking damage and survivability.

Is someone so kind and will chick my char if i miss something important ? Or you can say where i should improve next.

https://pastebin.com/5HD44Sii

Thx for patience
Greezt Smokk
Maven by me, kinda similar build, High budget, over 2mln ice nova

https://youtu.be/GzYg6ZGWRbM
Последняя редакция: Hejti. Время: 3 марта 2021 г., 23:06:29
everything one shot me
where is my big problem?
https://pastebin.com/3ZJw2fb6
"
angrytorres написал:
everything one shot me
where is my big problem?
https://pastebin.com/3ZJw2fb6

Your PoB is a mess, tons of auras, i don't even know what auras are yours and what are left from some other build.
Your ES is way to low with 2.6k ES i would never consider going CI, i would want at least 5k ES even 6k ES, otherwise its better to go Life since its easy to get 5k Life.

You need to remove life from ur chest (around 1Ex on TFT Discord) and craft %ES.
Change ur helmet, its easy to craft 300+ ES Helmet with some Dense fossils that are rly cheap this league.

In PoB you don't even have your resists capped(you need to have them capped without a flask, u aren't pathfinder to always have it up), every resist below 75% makes you take a ton of more ele dmg.

You have way to much AS, you don't need cdr on belt if you use Awakened CoC, unless u go for the last breakpoint but you need cdr on boots then.

Wtf are your flask, Cuastic Mana Flask with CI? This one probably kills u every time u use it. Your other flasks are a mess too, Life flasks on CI build?

So after checking ur profile i see the PoB you gave is a mix of ur build and some other but still things i mentioned still apply.

I think you just spent a lot of money on stuff that could be replaced later, like Awakened CoC and so, you should focus on ur defence to get a comfortable amount of ES.
Последняя редакция: Hejti. Время: 5 марта 2021 г., 8:19:33
which pantheons to take? great build
"
7itachi7 написал:
which pantheons to take? great build

For Major i was using the Bringe King but after i got stun enchant on boots i changed to Lunaris for some movement speed

Minor one i was using Garukhan for movement speed but its a personal preference, you can always change to Abberath when you get burning ground on ur map or so.

I just like that extra movement speed for some more zoom zoom.
Последняя редакция: Hejti. Время: 6 марта 2021 г., 8:58:11
Hey I'm having a great time with this build! Started out with the golem build and later switched to the build provided by Hejti.
This is my current pob: https://pastebin.com/32fVrs90.

Any ideas on what the next big upgrade could be for me? Right now im thinking about getting Awakened Hextouch with a frostbite, elemental weakness setup. Is there anything less expensive I could change right now? Also is there a "right time" to change the pandemonious amulet, if I can not afford a +2 skill gems amulet?

Thanks in advance!
"
Zensoriz написал:
Hey I'm having a great time with this build! Started out with the golem build and later switched to the build provided by Hejti.

Any ideas on what the next big upgrade could be for me? Right now im thinking about getting Awakened Hextouch with a frostbite, elemental weakness setup. Is there anything less expensive I could change right now? Also is there a "right time" to change the pandemonious amulet, if I can not afford a +2 skill gems amulet?

Thanks in advance!

Another guy with a PoB that is a mess, there are a lot of gem setups there, not sure what you rly use, was forced to import ur profile.

Briefly looking at your PoB:
You have to much atk speed
BP1 At 14-51% CDR you need to stay below <7.57 APS

You need more Accuracy, playing as CoC build you want your hit chance to be 100%, you need around 550 accuracy more somewhere on you gear.

Not sure if cont destruction is a good choice if u can't reach 100% crit on ur cyclone, i droped it myself because my crit chance was going below 100% with it. PoB still says contr destruction is more dmg so its your choice.
Maybe you could go for crit Hatred watchers and dropping es on hit discipline.

You need some fire dmg anywhere to proc Cinderswallow bonus dmg (i had it on mine hypnotic jewel)

Beside that some more lvls to take more jewel slots, double/triple multi jewels gives a ton of dmg.

Getting one Circle of Fear (cold dmg + buff effect) would give a lot dmg also, maybe drop the frostbite ring and use vortex - hextouch - frostbite - bonechill then. If you decide that you need more accuracy so check ur pob and try to be at 100%
Последняя редакция: Hejti. Время: 6 марта 2021 г., 16:45:32
"
Hejti написал:
"
Zensoriz написал:

Thanks in advance!

Another guy with a PoB that is a mess, there are a lot of gem setups there, not sure what you rly use, was forced to import ur profile.

Briefly looking at your PoB:
You have to much atk speed
BP1 At 14-51% CDR you need to stay below <7.57 APS

You need more Accuracy, playing as CoC build you want your hit chance to be 100%, you need around 550 accuracy more somewhere on you gear.

Not sure if cont destruction is a good choice if u can't reach 100% crit on ur cyclone, i droped it myself because my crit chance was going below 100% with it. PoB still says contr destruction is more dmg so its your choice.
Maybe you could go for crit Hatred watchers and dropping es on hit discipline.

You need some fire dmg anywhere to proc Cinderswallow bonus dmg (i had it on mine hypnotic jewel)

Beside that some more lvls to take more jewel slots, double/triple multi jewels gives a ton of dmg.

Getting one Circle of Fear (cold dmg + buff effect) would give a lot dmg also, maybe drop the frostbite ring and use vortex - hextouch - frostbite - bonechill then. If you decide that you need more accuracy so check ur pob and try to be at 100%

I'm sorry for it being so messy, it was my first time exporting a pob and I did not make sure that the gem links were correctly shown. Won't happen again! The more I appreciate that you went through it!

For the Attack speed I always calculated to not have the Cinderswallow active because I thought that this would otherwise hurt my bossing experience if I drop the attack speed without a Cinderswallow. But I guess without needing attack speed on gloves I can use more efficient affixes.
For now I will get the crit watcher's eye and a fire damage jewel to fix that. Also wanted to craft accuracy on my helmet but the damn augment attack won't show up! Will be looking for a circle of fear afterwards!
Thanks a lot!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация