[3.13 / 3.14] Transitioning Enki's Arc Witch into a 50M+ DPS Boss Killer

"
choco11 написал:
"
pulsereaction написал:
Hey man great guide! What would say is the optimal path to begin transitioning to this build? Getting a 6L pledge of hands and respec'ing?

Yep - step 0 for the transition is to get crit up and running so:
‣ 6L Pledge of Hands
‣ Second Curse via amulet enchant + assassin's mark ring
‣ Cinderswallow + Diamond flask
‣ Jewels
‣ respec tree

This should be a material DPS increase and crit should be largely online.

You can wait on the rest including bottled faith, 3rd curse (awakened hextouch), and better gems (awakened spell echo, anomalous golems, etc).
I never did the Amulet enchant, I have only been applying curses with skills, going to have to buy a ring and get that sorted out.
As you correctly pointed out, the curses add a ton of damage. Remember that for each incremental curse, you both need the curse "slot" and then apply the curse itself. Its fairly easy to get your specific curses on gems/gear, but getting those maximum curse "slots" is expensive.
‣ 1st curse - Base Available Slot - Conductivity
‣ 2nd curse - Amulet Enchant Whispers of Doom - Assassin's Mark
‣ 3rd curse - Awakened Hextouch lvl 5 - Elemental Weakness

There are other ways of getting those "slots", but these were the most accessible to me.
chaos damage?
2.8k life and -41% chaos resistance sounds scary
"
Geraki2019 написал:
chaos damage?
2.8k life and -41% chaos resistance sounds scary

The build is a lot tankier than it seems. Mind over Matter means 40% of our 7500 mana pool gets added to our life. Arcane Cloak provides a fat shield with 60-70% uptime. 38% spell block is also surprisingly (to me) useful.

For elemental damage we have our resists and bastion of elements to further supplement that.

All that being said, I did occasionally get one shot - this is far from a HC build. The perfect storm is a big chaos/phys hit when you are low on mana (reducing MOM pool) and in that Arcane Cloak downtime window. Mods with extra damage as phys / chaos are way worse for us than elements.

As with most things in this build, the biggest mitigation is to kill the enemy before they get a chance to attack. I didn't track it, but I'd guess I died once every 10 or so maps when I was doing very juicy t16s. I died very rarely (and leveled) running alch/chisel T14-T16.
Последняя редакция: choco11. Время: 4 марта 2021 г., 12:42:02
Would Hydrosphere be a good replacement for storm brand and WoC?

I find it extremely helpful for crowd control and targeting. It also applies a little bit of exposure but it's far easier to use than WoC.
Последняя редакция: AsceticPOE. Время: 12 марта 2021 г., 7:43:56
"
AsceticPOE написал:
Would Hydrosphere be a good replacement for storm brand and WoC?

I find it extremely helpful for crowd control and targeting. It also applies a little bit of exposure but it's far easier to use than WoC.

Yep. Haven't done the math but should be between storm brand and WoC in terms of damage (and ease of use IMO). We have damage to spare, so this is a good alternative based on your preference.
Hey, so i cant affrod awakened Hextouch Support right now.
That means i only have 2 Curses.
What would be my Gem in the 6-Link instead of Ele Weakness?
Thanks!
I guess you can put culling strike in there in case you haven't got the gloves yet. Otherwise, I would put wave of conviction + arcanist brand for convenience's sake. Make sure the brand isn't linked to your lightning golem.

imo I think awakened hextouch is a little bit overkill.
Последняя редакция: AsceticPOE. Время: 14 марта 2021 г., 8:59:01
"
TheSidiouS написал:
Hey, so i cant affrod awakened Hextouch Support right now.
That means i only have 2 Curses.
What would be my Gem in the 6-Link instead of Ele Weakness?
Thanks!

I had culling in there until I got awakened hex touch and put culling on my gloves.

"
AsceticPOE написал:
imo I think awakened hextouch is a little bit overkill.

Bruh - no such thing :D

Though i got mine when it was 10 ex IIRC. looks like it has gotten way more expensive (24 ex atm), obviously reducing your ROI a ton.
I'm playing this build for some time and managed to invest around 200+ex into it.
It's an absolute blast vs any boss.

Although I have an issue with PoB numbers. Can't get even to 40mil DPS. Not sure if it's a major mistake with my build or simply PoB does not like me. Could you take a look? MAybe you will see something I can't.

https://pastebin.com/4UWEvdGm

For a better look this is my perfect Maven kill when I was sitting on 32 mil PoB DPS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sxb_9_wdjg

Is it comparable to your DPS and my PoB went crazy? Or am I doing something very wrong?

Последняя редакция: Mike1980. Время: 14 марта 2021 г., 17:32:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация