[3.13 / 3.14] Transitioning Enki's Arc Witch into a 50M+ DPS Boss Killer

this might be an unpopular take but unless you can invest in the awakened gems namely spell echo and hextouch along with bottled faith, I wouldn't try to push this build to 95 plus, the difference with and without those is massive in both mapping and boss speed.
"
Baradius написал:
I failed 7 times during "Maven's Writ" My survivability is very very bad. What am I doing wrong? I invested more than 45ex.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/8UWNaW23

You don't have anything increasing your curse limit that I can see, but have 3 curses, so they're overwriting each other.

Guard Skill Cooldown Recovery significantly reduces Arcane Cloak down time.

And take Devotion and Purity of Flesh for more HP

https://pastebin.com/PrR12Zju MY POB

Would anyone know why my crit chance is so low? Even with a bottled faith and the other crit medium cluster jewel, I don't see how my crit increases that much more.
"
2ndcitysaint52 написал:
this might be an unpopular take but unless you can invest in the awakened gems namely spell echo and hextouch along with bottled faith, I wouldn't try to push this build to 95 plus, the difference with and without those is massive in both mapping and boss speed.
Awakened Spell Echo, or other increases in cast speed, as very much needed for mapping to not be miserable both in playability and in not dying a lot.

Awakened Hextouch level 5 is also very much needed to get good boss damage through the ability to curse with Conductivity and Elemental Weakness. A ring with Assassin's Mark and anointing Whispers of Doom on the amulet are also a big boost. I also like a Master of Fear and Wish for Death medium cluster to get unnerve applied and culling strike against cursed enemies.

Bottled Faith certainly helps but I don't think it is mandatory. I am currently at level 95 and here is my flask setup - I think it works fairly well. I will eventually get a BF and replace the Atziri's promise with it but I have only seen one Cortex map this league and I didn't get the drop.
So can someone tell me how this build is for ultimatum.
I got 150ex to make it shine but i had the experience in week 2 that archmage sucks for this league. May also be me not having enough currency at that point but i wanted to at least hear some opinions of players, that have played this build or something similar atm :)

Kind regards.
"
Shepherd_ArK написал:
So can someone tell me how this build is for ultimatum.
I got 150ex to make it shine but i had the experience in week 2 that archmage sucks for this league. May also be me not having enough currency at that point but i wanted to at least hear some opinions of players, that have played this build or something similar atm :)

Kind regards.
Depends on the map mods. I can alch and go t14 and complete almost all ultimatums without issue. T15 and I have to be more careful, T16 and the failure rate goes up. I was having a lot more trouble but I got a belt with an evasion enchant and a jewel with phasing and that helps me keep moving and not locked in place for any longer than it takes to cast.

These two things really helped me with issues of dying when surrounded.
i went with doryani to help improve survivability in ultimatums. im also using hydrosphere to apply curses. run from one side of the circle to the other and drag hydro across, everything gets cursed. i dont know if ive set up pob correctly, but i believe im at 45mil dps without vrf, 53mil with (58mil culling dps). i wont be upgrading this char any more as im doing everything easily, ultis, the feared aw9 alched, maven uber atziri, the formed takes 20 seconds to kill all 4 bosses etc etc

im not using supreme ego because i couldnt get my mana regen high enough without clarity. maybe i will try and sort that out.

https://pastebin.com/2QtW1Sv6

Item Class: Jewel
Rarity: Rare
Fulgent Solace
Large Cluster Jewel
--------
Requirements:
Level: 54
--------
Item Level: 82
--------
Adds 8 Passive Skills (enchant)
2 Added Passive Skills are Jewel Sockets (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 12% increased Lightning Damage (enchant)
--------
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: 5% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
1 Added Passive Skill is Doryani's Lesson
1 Added Passive Skill is Overshock
1 Added Passive Skill is Scintillating Idea
--------
Place into an allocated Large Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Added passives do not interact with jewel radiuses. Right click to remove from the Socket.
Последняя редакция: EnglishGravy. Время: 11 июня 2021 г., 6:45:32
Guys, please help me, with an order of upgrade! I am dying like, A LOT! please help!! which items should I go for, and jewels, etc, in which order? What are my major flaws and how to overcome them? thanks!!

PoB: https://pastebin.com/EgZdb597

Character name: CrucibleStorm (Level 88 Elementalist)
"
philippe_portela написал:
Guys, please help me, with an order of upgrade! I am dying like, A LOT! please help!! which items should I go for, and jewels, etc, in which order? What are my major flaws and how to overcome them? thanks!!

PoB: https://pastebin.com/EgZdb597

Character name: CrucibleStorm (Level 88 Elementalist)

In what situations are you dying? I don't see any immunity to corrupted blood which might be your issue since you don't have a staunching flask.
I am dying in every other ultimatum, random 1 shots from anything very often too... hard to know, everything is killing me xD

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация