[3.13 / 3.14] Transitioning Enki's Arc Witch into a 50M+ DPS Boss Killer

I am dying in every other ultimatum, random 1 shots from anything very often too... hard to know, everything is killing me xD
"
philippe_portela написал:
I am dying in every other ultimatum, random 1 shots from anything very often too... hard to know, everything is killing me xD
I looked at your character and POB, here are my suggestions:

1 - get a jewel with corrupted blood immunity
2 - change your flasks, here is what I use, substitute the Bottled Faith for a Rumi's or Atziri's Promise until you have one

3 - divine that Cinderswallow for 3% on mana and life recovery
4 - stop using righteous fire, you can get plenty of damage without it and it really cuts your regens
5 - get tempered mind, or transcendent mind, if you can afford it.

The build is very squishy but I have almost no issues if I am careful with map mods, have only recently died to some trial master BS, but it eats currency to get the items that help with that.

I think the biggest help is to always be moving and to keep flasks up at all times.

Here is my current POB: https://pastebin.com/NU0G5pMQ
Sitting at around 37m without running righteous fire, more than enough damage.
"
I looked at your character and POB, here are my suggestions:

Thank you man, I will see it done!
Thing is, even all endgame min maxed chars I am looking with this build, they all have similar life points to me, feels like I will be squishy forever! I don't want to stop playing this build, but I also don't want to keep gying to everything that touches me =/
"
philippe_portela написал:
Thing is, even all endgame min maxed chars I am looking with this build, they all have similar life points to me, feels like I will be squishy forever! I don't want to stop playing this build, but I also don't want to keep gying to everything that touches me =/
It is a glass cannon, no doubt about it. Not sure if those who ground out 100 respecced for more survivability while they did so to run higher level content or if they just really hammered low level stuff. My trip from 96 to 97 took a bit, had three deaths on the way but didn't respec for it. Was careful with map mods, once above 25% xp I was even more careful. If there were porcupines on the map I would abandon it, that was the first death. I did most ultimatums, skipped stone circles once above 50%, and got two trial masters, second death was on the second during his BS after I already killed him. The third death was stupidity, instead of being patient I tried to push Sirus out of a storm and wound up in the stupid thing and couldn't log out fast enough. Once I was at 85% I did the rest in delve.

As soon as I got 97 I started doing harder maps and will likely end up dying every fourth or fifth map - that's just how the build works from my experience.

Now is also not a great time for getting gear with so many having stopped playing as they did what they wanted to this league.
I understand. So sad, I really like this build and wanted to make a strong character, even bought the mtx for that!
mind drinker instead of the one for an extra curse will make you more tanky. hydrosphere instead of woc will let you curse and apply exposure from a greater distance. i kept a small cluster with mindfulness instead of another crit jewel. i use clarity. i dont use a mana flask so the 3 passives for essence extraction i put in to forethought. my large cluster has doryni's lesson to leech life. medium cluster with master of fear and wish for death to unnerve and give me culling strike.

i did lvl 97 on white t16's, i did the ultimatums in those maps. 98 99 100 i did 5 ways, cost about 30 ex total.
"
EnglishGravy написал:
mind drinker instead of the one for an extra curse will make you more tanky. hydrosphere instead of woc will let you curse and apply exposure from a greater distance. i kept a small cluster with mindfulness instead of another crit jewel. i use clarity. i dont use a mana flask so the 3 passives for essence extraction i put in to forethought. my large cluster has doryni's lesson to leech life. medium cluster with master of fear and wish for death to unnerve and give me culling strike.

i did lvl 97 on white t16's, i did the ultimatums in those maps. 98 99 100 i did 5 ways, cost about 30 ex total.

Can you give your pob? What's about bossing?
https://pastebin.com/S1rv934U

what exactly do you mean about bossing? with this build as it is everything dies fast. the feared was only difficult when they had 100% increased aoe for the challenge.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация