[3.14] Soulrend/ED Aurastacking Spellslinger | 1-Button-Play | 10mil Dps | T19 100% | All End Game

"
zzang написал:
"
jcosovnikar написал:
"
zzang написал:
Hey mate impressive build where does the insane regenration/recovery come from?

Hello zzang! I LOVE your Spellslinger build. It was my first build in this league and then I transformed into this one: D

Mainly from the Watcher eye's and the cluster 2 passives with Vile Reinvigoration.

Very nice build im really flashed by the recovery. I still dont understand i loaded PoB and it says 3k per second when i tick 10 enemies killed recently yet from the video it looks like you recover 6k ES per second. Whats the secret?
Does the Malevolence recovery mod double dip?

PoB doesn't include the regen you get from Essence Drain, which is 0.5% of Debuff Damage (~2.5k regen in my case). Together with Soulrend ES leech, life regen from skilltree + Concecrated Ground and increased ES recovery rate it goes well above 6k es recovery/s.

Also increased life recovery rate is applied after Zealoth's Oath transforms your life reg to ES reg which means that the Malevolence Watcher's Eye doesn't double dip.
Последняя редакция: irgendwie09. Время: 15 марта 2021 г., 16:00:41
"
irgendwie09 написал:

PoB doesn't include the regen you get from Essence Drain, which is 0.5% of Debuff Damage (~2.5k regen in my case). Together with Soulrend ES leech, life regen from skilltree + Concecrated Ground and increased ES recovery rate it goes well above 6k es recovery/s.

I see i missed the debuff never played Essence Drain personally.

Edit: this build is absolutley insane and deserves a lot more attention!
Congratz to the creator.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 16 марта 2021 г., 10:38:20
This build owns - single target a bit lacking but need a better shavs and some levels. What do I need to add to be able to run Zealotry?

Nvm needed 1 more mana reduced jewel - meek is like 38x so ill drop HH for now.
Последняя редакция: Werdy. Время: 18 марта 2021 г., 0:57:06
[DELETED]

Последняя редакция: Goro5638. Время: 19 марта 2021 г., 1:02:35
deleted
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Последняя редакция: jesterx93. Время: 20 марта 2021 г., 1:44:00
Looks dope, looking forward to play it in 3.14 if ggg wont destroy it
Cant afford the 1% mana reserved gems right now, what would be the best aura to not activate?
Последняя редакция: Ibarela. Время: 20 марта 2021 г., 9:39:28
"
Ibarela написал:
Cant afford the 1% mana reserved gems right now, what would be the best aura to not activate?

It depends on whether you are unable to reserve life auras or mana auras.

Auras you shouldn't drop are Purities because you probably won't be able to fix your resistances. Also I wouldn't recommend dropping Malevolence and Zealotry since those 2 auras are your main source of damage.

It is ok to drop Aspect of the Spider, Grace (just use Vaal Grace) and Vitality (might not be able to use RF). Without Grace you might take a few dangerous hits from phys attacks but because of the range it should be fine overall. If you're only missing a couple % rmr you could use Flesh and Stone instead of Grace first.
Dunno, forum is weird
Последняя редакция: Ibarela. Время: 20 марта 2021 г., 12:18:25
The thing that concern me are the blood magic auras, i can just ignore the Aspect till i have the rmr juwels, but i dont know how many rmr juwels i need for all blood magic auras.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация