[3.17] The Frozen Garden - Elementalist Permafreeze Arc Mines (3.17 partial, recommend self cast)

"
CantripN написал:
"
Heely337 написал:
So with the mana changes the build gonna need a mana flask and its gonna be fine if im currect, wihtout that i think it would feel kinda clunky (well depens on the mana cost)

Hmm? No, that actually didn't do anything for this build, not even a little. That change only matters for Indigon Mines. Before the change you still lost the Mana the same.

You can outregen the loss with Clarity either way, but using a Mana flask is fine, too, just not a must.

If anything, you might have an easier time even in some cases, since Inspiration would lower the mana cost now? I need to see gems to know.

Well, maybe i misread something but it seems like it mines are still reserving mana and cost mana to use it so before it was like 40 mana reserved per mine placed but now its 40 mana reserved and idk 30 mana to throw it or someting. Maybe im wrong and the mana regen is enough but thats what i think, either way im probably starting with this :D Nice build btw :)
"
Heely337 написал:
"
CantripN написал:
"
Heely337 написал:
So with the mana changes the build gonna need a mana flask and its gonna be fine if im currect, wihtout that i think it would feel kinda clunky (well depens on the mana cost)

Hmm? No, that actually didn't do anything for this build, not even a little. That change only matters for Indigon Mines. Before the change you still lost the Mana the same.

You can outregen the loss with Clarity either way, but using a Mana flask is fine, too, just not a must.

If anything, you might have an easier time even in some cases, since Inspiration would lower the mana cost now? I need to see gems to know.

Well, maybe i misread something but it seems like it mines are still reserving mana and cost mana to use it so before it was like 40 mana reserved per mine placed but now its 40 mana reserved and idk 30 mana to throw it or someting. Maybe im wrong and the mana regen is enough but thats what i think, either way im probably starting with this :D Nice build btw :)

Thanks dude :)

I see what you mean. I'm pretty sure that since you regenerate much more mana than you spend per second that won't be an issue, but we'll see. I hope they didn't effectively double the mana cost :D

In practice, it feels to me that as long as you have enough free mana at 17 mines to keep spamming it (so basically enough for 1 mine) and out-regen that amount the actual change was just more consistent mana and thus no blips in regen?
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 12 апр. 2021 г., 19:04:56
Hi CantripN, interest build concept you made!. GGG nerf all the hardcore builds in the manifesto and a freezing build is always interesting. 3 questions:

1- How do you think this build perform in ultimatum league where you have to fight waves of monsters in a small circle? Do you think you are tanky enough? Thats what Im afraid.

2- How do you level this build from day 1 as a starter with no uniques?.

3- Do you think its a hardcore viable build?

thanks!
"
yissus написал:
Hi CantripN, interest build concept you made!. GGG nerf all the hardcore builds in the manifesto and a freezing build is always interesting. 3 questions:

1- How do you think this build perform in ultimatum league where you have to fight waves of monsters in a small circle? Do you think you are tanky enough? Thats what Im afraid.

2- How do you level this build from day 1 as a starter with no uniques?.

3- Do you think its a hardcore viable build?

thanks!

Cheers :)

1 - This was part of why I played it in Ritual. Frost Shield helps a lot in small arenas, and Freeze is op, so this is perfect for that.

2 - Literally level as a miner :D

3 - Yes, but I'd probably make some changes, get more Life, etc. I'm not a HC player, but I did get this almost to 98 and barely ever died, so it is the most HC viable build I've played so far.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 12 апр. 2021 г., 19:23:28
"
CantripN написал:
"
yissus написал:

2 - Literally level as a miner :D

xd...its too much if I ask you to make a little leveling guide? The last miner I did was 5 years ago and I dont remember what I did xd. I think Im gonna start your build. It reminds me when I made a perma freexe build years ago with cold snap :).
"
yissus написал:

xd...its too much if I ask you to make a little leveling guide? The last miner I did was 5 years ago and I dont remember what I did xd. I think Im gonna start your build. It reminds me when I made a perma freexe build years ago with cold snap :).

I'll see what I can do. It's not complicated, to say the least.

One more question. Have you considered Ball lightning as a main skill, since it lends itself so well to the mine playstyle? Or is Arc just flat out better since it will reach targets faster thus getting you safer freezes?
Ball Lightning and other spells that scale with AoE might still be better off with Sab (it gives lots of AoE).
Besides, Arc hits faster and harder, which is what you need for Freeze.

For this specific build, no other spell really works well. Dump the Freeze, and lots of spells are good, but for that, nothing beats Arc.

Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 13 апр. 2021 г., 4:05:21
Hmm, those mine changes are pretty interesting tbh, but im still not sure how these mana cost gonna work.
If they work as before then CantripN was right its not gonna effect the build whatsoever (and after reading the patchnotes again i think this is the case).

But the separated mana cost / reservasion is kinda interesting, currently if your mine skill cost 15 mana and you have less than 15 mana you cant use it, after the patch if im correct you can technically make it so your mines cost 0 mana (with -mana cost mods) and have a 15 mana reservation which means even if you are at 0 mana but have enough unreserved mana you can still use it making it basically free which is kinda cool :D
Последняя редакция: Heely337. Время: 14 апр. 2021 г., 5:11:59
"
Heely337 написал:
Hmm, those mine changes are pretty interesting tbh, but im still not sure how these mana cost gonna work.
If they work as before then CantripN was right its not gonna effect the build whatsoever (and after reading the patchnotes again i think this is the case).

But the separated mana cost / reservasion is kinda interesting, currently if your mine skill cost 15 mana and you have less than 15 mana you cant use it, after the patch if im correct you can technically make it so your mines cost 0 mana (with -mana cost mods) and have a 15 mana reservation which means even if you are at 0 mana but have enough unreserved mana you can still use it making it basically free which is kinda cool :D

You can technically get to the point where *if* you get enough mana to reserve all your mines, you can lower your mine cost to 0 or very very low and play with like 5 free mana. The only reason I wouldn't, is you want Arcane Surge from Dash, and that means paying some mana.

Still, reduced mana cost isn't useless anymore for a miner. Inspiration will certainly make mana sustain even easier now.

Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 14 апр. 2021 г., 7:27:34

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация