[3.17] The Frozen Garden - Elementalist Permafreeze Arc Mines (3.17 partial, recommend self cast)

Hey and thanks for the guide!

The build seems really interesting and it fits in the Elementalist theme in so many ways, dealing multiple damage types, The Three Dragons helmet, using multiple Golems etc. etc.

I'd like to ask how viable this build is as a League Starter? Biggest problem is probably getting the Uniques but if I level up as slowly as I tend to do and reach Maps late in the first week of the league it shouldn't be such an issue to buy them from Trade?

How complicated/beginner friendly is the build? I've not played a Miner previously and I'm not very familiar of it's play style. Playing as Miner would be something completely new. Less/More active play style than ED/Contagion or Necromancer with Spectres for example?

How important are the optimal stats in gear? (in Rares etc.) do you have to have absolutely everything to reach certain mod thresholds (freeze %?) or does the build work with less optimal gear (with required Uniques)?
Mines are the "easy mode" for PoE, don't worry about it. With trash gear and self-found crap or 1c uniques/rares, you can make it all the way to red maps. It's one of the best league starters out there, and Elementalist is no different in that.

The unique, the jewels, they're all nice and good, but at it's core, this is an Arc Miner, which takes exactly nothing to make work to red maps. Mines are stupidly op, and should get nerfed to oblivion.

1 - Put detonate mines on left click
2 - Right click to spam mines
3 - Profit

More active than minion builds, for sure, less than ED.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 14 апр. 2021 г., 15:49:54
Friends and i are doing a private league with just a few of us so semi SSF. it will be my 1st time doing SSF would you recommend this as a start for the coming league?
"
Malogrek написал:
Friends and i are doing a private league with just a few of us so semi SSF. it will be my 1st time doing SSF would you recommend this as a start for the coming league?

I would. I've done it as a league starter for SSF myself, might do so again this time.

The gear you need is essentially nothing, while the gear you WANT is fairly common. The only thing that takes a while is cluster jewels (and the staff is rare), so focus on content that gives you those (Delirium/Ritual) when possible.

Consider Perandus for the staff.

And welcome to semi-ssf, you'll love it!

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 14 апр. 2021 г., 19:03:54
"
CantripN написал:
"
Malogrek написал:

I would. I've done it as a league starter for SSF myself, might do so again this time.

The gear you need is essentially nothing, while the gear you WANT is fairly common. The only thing that takes a while is cluster jewels (and the staff is rare), so focus on content that gives you those (Delirium/Ritual) when possible.

what do you recommend before tremor rod?
"
Malogrek написал:
"
CantripN написал:
"
Malogrek написал:

what do you recommend before tremor rod?

Just rare weapons mostly. Very likely for max dps it's not even the best option, I just happened to get it, and it is very good. Just get 2 nicely crafted sceptres, this league has plenty of ways to get gear and crafting options.

Do you have a tree i could use until i start getting cluster jewels? what to do with the extra points?
Can i have gem progress in lvl plss. Quiet weak when swap to 4l arc mine :((
"
Malogrek написал:
Do you have a tree i could use until i start getting cluster jewels? what to do with the extra points?

Unless you're doing SSF, I'd just buy a cluster jewel and self-craft it if it's early in the league, even if it has 9-10 points.

If you are, the things you'll take instead are the Templar Area, Doom Cast, Annihilation.

"
ByChanceOps написал:
Can i have gem progress in lvl plss. Quiet weak when swap to 4l arc mine :((

4L Arc Mines are enough to do maps, so not weak :D

It's more likely you didn't take enough damage on the tree / gear / golems, etc.

What links are you using?

Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 15 апр. 2021 г., 7:11:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация