[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
antimufa написал:
You know what? I didn't really play that much last league, but I enjoyed they build. I didn't want to play with Skin of the loyal because I got some awakened gems dropped but I think that was a mistake

I'm going to play this build again as a league starter, because I'm familiar with it and I won't really play that much

gl man, really nice guide.

In the past Skin of the Loyal/Lords was really broken for us becaus ethe 100% global defense modifier doubled how much Evasion and Armour we got from flasks.
This made us really tanky.

Now that flasks have been nerfed we'll have to see how it feels.
I might look into experimenting running Queen's Hunger as a body armour.
I also have my Eyes on Lioneye's Vision which potentially could act as a 7-link for the spectres. It also has a nice amount of life and Armour.

Really hoping this league will be more fun than the last one.
Since we recieved no new powers or customization options, basically only nerfs I'm really holding my breath hoping the actual league mechanic will have depth and be fun enough to carry the league.
Maybe Spectre in a6 from Heist will be good for leveling?
"
Agroveuin написал:
Maybe Spectre in a6 from Heist will be good for leveling?

Frost Auto scouts?

Unfortunately they deal no phys damage so we can't scale them early.
They deal 100% cold damage while Carrion Golems deal phys.

That's why we choose to scale our Golems and SO with pride and dreadbanner et.c. in the beginning.

Cold conversion and scaling cold with hatred only becomes an option once we get Triad Grips.
Thanks for detailed guide, however i have a question: how do you think, will it perform good in 2 players party?
We plan to play as full aura bot + summoner.
Maybe some advice what should i use instead of hatred if my buddy will have all auras?
"
TripleCrab написал:
Thanks for detailed guide, however i have a question: how do you think, will it perform good in 2 players party?
We plan to play as full aura bot + summoner.
Maybe some advice what should i use instead of hatred if my buddy will have all auras?

Yeah, it's broken with an Aura Bot.
Your friend will stack enough Aura effect to more than quintuple your dps and make you immortal.

This build scales ridiculously through Auras. More than 70% of our damage is tied to Hatred and Skitterbots.

Offensive Auras:
Hatred - Haste - Wrath - Anger

Defensive Auras:
Grace - Determination - All the 90% max Res Purities - Discipline - Vitality

If you can fit all these Auras with like You will be able to kill everything in the game without any gear at all basically.

All Cold conversion builds are broken with Aura Bots.

Not sure what you should use instead if your buddy supply all the auras.
Maybe CWDT + Immortal Call or something.
Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 23 июля 2021 г., 15:46:47
Can I ask if you play this build this League (if you plan to update it as the League progress)?

Also, do i see incorrectly or does the build in POB shows -4% mana? Does this work?
This league is so fucked up... I'm in Act 4 atm and Zombies just can't outlive a fight even with a blue mob... Before the patch I was able to do Acts in 6 hours. Now I'm at the beginnig of Act 4 almost 3 hours since Expedition begun.
It's not an advertisement or something.

For those who looking for ANY meta spectres - just join /global 6666 and ask for them.
SO, FAS, Crabs or whatever.

OP, how is it really your league going? Is it really BAD to spec into Elementalist for more Carrions early on?

Hi there,

as a casual player I really appreciate the guides for for currency farming and for atlas. Is there a plan to finish the strategies for alva/heist etc.? thanks you very much for your work
Will you update the POB as it looks like the mana reserved is actually -4%? Though I am new to this and i might understand it badly.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация