[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
smooge написал:
Will you update the POB as it looks like the mana reserved is actually -4%? Though I am new to this and i might understand it badly.

Which PoB is it?
The mana reserved on all PoBs should be fine.

If you're talking about the new giga PoB it can't be fixed. Since it uses gemlinks for all budgets it gets ridiuclous mana reserve values.
"
Utuchegal написал:
Hi there,

as a casual player I really appreciate the guides for for currency farming and for atlas. Is there a plan to finish the strategies for alva/heist etc.? thanks you very much for your work

If this league is succesful and popular I will add those sections in the future. :)
Yes, I meant the most recent one you posted. I selecter budget tree skills, and budget item set. And it shows -4% mana reserved.

Apologies, but just to understand what you meant. It does not show correct values then?
"
smooge написал:
Yes, I meant the most recent one you posted. I selecter budget tree skills, and budget item set. And it shows -4% mana reserved.

Apologies, but just to understand what you meant. It does not show correct values then?

Yeah, it's showing the wrong values.

Because the big PoB has several different skillsets for all budgets clamped into one build the mana reserve is incorrect for it.

We're running Hatred and Skitterbots with Bonechill.
Hatred is 50%
Skitterbots is 35% and bonechill is a 1.40 mana multiplier which brings it to 49%.

That leaves us 1%.

To combat that we run Soveregnity for 14% reduced mana reserve.

That brings us to ~200 mana to use freely.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
smooge написал:

Because the big PoB has several different skillsets for all budgets clamped into one build the mana reserve is incorrect for it.

Hatred is 50%
Skitterbots is 35% and bonechill is a 1.40 mana multiplier which brings it to 49%.

That leaves us 1%.

I see, thank you :) For now i am leveling ( taking it slow ... ). Did not know what build between the two (golem or kays) I am going to be going with so just taking same skill tree or saving them.

But reading that everything is automated and you only run and use flask is amazing, especially when I have RSI.

Do you play this season this build?
"
smooge написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
smooge написал:

Hatred is 50%

That leaves us 1%.

I see, thank you :) For now i am leveling ( taking it slow ... ). Did not know what build between the two (golem or kays) I am going to be going with so just taking same skill tree or saving them.

But reading that everything is automated and you only run and use flask is amazing, especially when I have RSI.

Do you play this season this build?

Yeah I do. It's still very strong.
Dying more than I did last league but that's expected. Had 25 deaths total and I'm in yellow maps.

Watchign streamers die 3 times per map though LOL
Wow, the economy of the league is just dead. League is 24 hours old, ullr and Wraithlord are still 5c. Ambu is 20.
I don't know how to quote in this forum, lol.

I bought my Ullrs a few hours ago for 1c.
What's really expensive is the +3 helmets. There are only two, and they're like 3 and 4 exs. Holy shit.
"
Wow, the economy of the league is just dead. League is 24 hours old, ullr and Wraithlord are still 5c. Ambu is 20.

It's just a different economy so far. Ultimatums dropped a crapton of 5link uniques which is why they were cheap last league.

This league, just go for a random 5-link rare. They will be ~4 c right now.

Wraithlords are really popular because spectres meta.
I suggest either sucking up and just getting it or getting a 1 chaos one and linking it yourself.

Once you get Wraithlord and put SOs into it you're set until yellow maps.
"
antimufa написал:
I don't know how to quote in this forum, lol.

I bought my Ullrs a few hours ago for 1c.
What's really expensive is the +3 helmets. There are only two, and they're like 3 and 4 exs. Holy shit.

Yeah, it's day 2.

Get a Wraithlord if you don't have one already and chill until they're 10 chaos.
+3 are Ilvl 86 helms. Very few people are that far into the atlas right now so there's very few high ilvl items available.

Market will be flooded in a couple of days.

Focus on getting Primordial Jewels right now instead.
They're INCREDIBLY cheap this league.

Got all my stones for 90 chaos. (Might, Anima Stone and Eminences)
Last league Might alone was 300 chaos :D
Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 24 июля 2021 г., 17:22:46

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация