[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
HouManAh написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:
Flasks overall seem to be in a very bad place.

The biggest problem is that Flask implicits are supposed to be used proactively but flask suffixes are supposed to be used reactively.

This makes it extremely awkward to use flasks.

Are we supposed to use our flasks to increase our armor and evasion before we engage with a pack of mobs?
Or are we supposed to save them for when we get hit so we can remove ailments?

This league, ALL ailments are extremely dangerous.
You get oneshot by ignite, 2 stack poison, corrupted blood and freeze.
And if you don't have flasks up, you get oneshot by physical hits.

They will have to redesign the flask system. It's not working right now.

As for flasks:

- Catalysed Eternal Life Flask of Staunching.
- Quicksilver flask of Adrenaline.
- Rumi's
- Jade Flask of Heat
- Silver Flask of Dousing (Ignite remove)

I think something like this will be optimal.
I'm maybe thinking of removing ignite removal and just have Iron skin for 60% increased Armor. Not sure.

With the nerfs to mobility I don't see myself playing without an Onslaught Flask. Movespeed feels atrocious right now.
We're very squishy right now too.
I'm hoping survivability issues will get solved once Skin of the Lords and Auls uprisings are on the market.

Looking at streamers playing, everyone is just dying left and right this league to random bullshit. Specifically ailments like poison and bleeds.
Ailments are horribly designed and feel overtuned right now.
Hopefully GGG will adress this because at this rate, people will quit this league extremely early.

Hi DeadandLivin, been following your guide meticulously since last league (swapped out to phys aura stacker carrion golems midway though when I found the survivability of the build lacking).

This league though, maannnn it's rough. Build is still very strong (DPS wise) and I've killed Sirus A5 while working my way up the atlas. Survivability is reaaaallyy bad though as you said with perma ailments + curses due to the changes of the flasks.

That being said, I've gone through the alternative defensive section and have a couple of questions:

1. Skin of the Loyal's 100% increased global defences has been essentially "halved" with the butchering of flasks (Granite & Basalt RIP). Will it still be a better option still when transitioning from low to mid budget?

2. Is the Stone Golem (Lvl 12) from Clayshaper worth running over another carrion golem for the 72 life regen?

3. Need your help on my next progression path. This is my current gear:
Скрытый текст

Flasks:
Скрытый текст

Jewels:
1x Primordial Harmony, 1x Primordial Emminence, 1x Primordial Might, 1xAnima Stone

Large Cluster: Vicious Bite + Raze and Pillage
Medium Cluster: Renewal + Feasting Fiends

In what priority should I upgrade my gears?
- +3 Golem Helm + Minion Damage + 70+ Life is crazy expensive right now
- Does +1 Spell Skill Gems beat Clayshaper's extra golem?
- My clusters are "okay" cuz I sometimes run with an aurabot. But do you think I should change them to precise commander + vengeful?

Sorry for the long post, but this league's...kinda frustrating

Yeah, fortunately for us, not only us are struggeling with Deaths.
I've watched alot of streamers getting destroyed several times per map.
Alot of people seem to be hardstuck at level 90 unless you build some really tanky build with zdps.

1. Skin of the Lords will still be a very strong chest.
While the Flask Changes hurt, alot of our defenses will come from Grace in the future. Phase Acro + Grace + Watchers Eye will give you 75% Spell Dodge and 50% attack dodge. The Evasion from Grace will also be doubled by 100% giving us 40% attack dodge from the Aura alone.

That being said, this is when we get an Aul's which is in the future.

2. I don't think so, run 4 Carrions. If you want more Regen, for Lab or something like that, get a 21 Stone Golem into the build. You can swap out Elemental Army support for it.

3. Upgrade orders can be found inside the PoBs.

Currently upgrades are going to be SUPERslow because the economy is EXTREMELY slow. People are quitting in droves aswell. By this time a +3 minion damage helm should be 100-150 chaos. The prices are ridiculous due to no helms being available and it being a minion meta.
Hopefullt, prices will drop in the coming days but tbh, I can't say anything without any certainty. The Economy is in a pitiful state.

+1 Spell skill gems only beats +1 Golems if you can get +40% increased minion damage and trigger. Otherwise, don't bother with +1 wands.
I'm assuming these ones are super expensive aswell.

Personally, I don't run clusters unless I have the correct ones.
For mediums, Precise + Vengeful are the only options imo. Otherwise don't bother. I think the points are better spent in the tree.

I share your frustration, personally I don't have much motivation for this league. GGG really did it this time and utterly destroyed their own game.
Nothing flows and the game plays badly.

Survivability should be much better at higher budget but it's gonna some time before getting there.
Once we get Aul's we'll probably be running Mistress of Sacrifice + Bone Offering aswell to help with defenses.
This will allow us to get dodge and block caps again.
I also watched a Crouchingtuna video about a flask setup that might be the saving grace of this league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcOX68Qj0Mo

If we can make this setup work for our build it'll allow us to have 100% uptime on all flasks without ever pressing them which sounds pretty cool. The sacrifice is one flask though. Running an Overflowing Chalice seems to be able to keep charges very high constantly which might allow us to always have charges left for ailment immunities aswell but I'm not sure. Haven't tested yet.
Wow thanks for the quick reply!

1. Agree with your counter point on Skin of the Loyal with Phase Acro it's still another layer of defense for now.

3. Order upgrades
Exactly! Everything is crazy expensive and doesnt seem worth it. I guess I will just make small adjustments here and there while hoarding currency while trying NOT to die at least 3 times in a map.

4. Maybe fix my clusters and see how it goes. Will report in again but all in all, if we dont mind dying half the time, build's still fine...at...least
So you say, we should adapt the flask changes he suggests in the video, right? Looks promising to me.
Последняя редакция: Vortigaunt1337. Время: 27 июля 2021 г., 6:49:07
Hey, I've acquired the same primordial jewels as your character and if I'm understanding correctly with the anima stone I should be able to summon 5 carrion golems due to the 3 primordials being socketed yet I'm only able to summon 4.

NVM anima stone is not a primordial jewel, need to learn to read I suppose.
Последняя редакция: AeterWitchEnjoyer. Время: 27 июля 2021 г., 8:34:57
"
Vortigaunt1337 написал:
So you say, we should adapt the flask changes he suggests in the video, right? Looks promising to me.

Maybe, haven't tried them yet.
But it looks pretty good. Running Perpetual prefix on all flasks for 40% increased charges + Overflowing Chalice might be the play. We'll have to see.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
Vortigaunt1337 написал:

Maybe, haven't tried them yet.
But it looks pretty good. Running Perpetual prefix on all flasks for 40% increased charges + Overflowing Chalice might be the play. We'll have to see.

Okay, I will test this for us. Regarding the setup: with the prefixes I go for perpetual on all flasks sure, but with Overflowing Chalice on, we have to kick one out, which one?

- Catalysed Eternal Life Flask of Staunching.
- Quicksilver flask of Adrenaline.
- Rumi's
- Jade Flask of Heat
- Silver Flask of Dousing (Ignite remove)
Is it worth using Lords with Phase Acro without Uprising ? I'm thinking about changing my current 6l on it as soon as I make my Spectre gem lvl20.
hello,

I tried your build and it's not working well, dmg is low and defensive is low.

I'm sure it worked very well in 3.14.

I'm somewhere between low budget to medium budget, i got all the golem jewel's and have same cluster jewel like yours.

the build kinda fail from map's 13+.

thx for everything

"
nizang написал:
hello,

I'm somewhere between low budget to medium budget, i got all the golem jewel's and have same cluster jewel like yours.

thx for everything

Could you open ur profile ? I'm farming t12-t13 pretty well despite shitty gear and bad gems and would really like to see what's ur problem.
"
"
nizang написал:
hello,

thx for everything

Could you open ur profile ? I'm farming t12-t13 pretty well despite shitty gear and bad gems and would really like to see what's ur problem.

Might be certain league mechanics. I've gotten into T16 and everything is fine.

But sometime I get too many remnants without checking during the Expedition league mechanic and the mobs become tankier than Shaper.

I also did a nasty Harvest today that I just couldn't finish.
It had multipile projectiles and poison on hit which oneshotted me. Mobs lived too long for me to finish all the plots and I ripped the map.

To clear all content and league mechanics comfortable we will need a higher budget than before. There's no way in hell we only got dmg nerfs. GGG for sure buffed monsters aswell. Most people seem to think that.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация