[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

[/quote]

Replace Stone Golem with Convocation, add Feeding Frenzy to the Zombies (this support buffs all of your minions). 20/20 EDWA is 20c as well as Awakened UA. Slight and cheap DPS boost for you. Replace Kiara's and Mana Flaks asap, I'd recommend taking another Quicksilver and 1 Quartz. I'm pretty sure you've failed Shaper due to your personal mistakes, focus on positioning of your character and your minions. Btw, what does your AG wears ?[/quote]

thanks for your advice! i followed everything and it feels quite good. so running without stone is correct?

im always leveling and corrupt my jewels for myself (for having small goals during mapping). saving 20/20 corrupted to switch in boss fights.

i managed to buy a new wand! 1/1 +minion damage and speed

in addition extremley lucky i got a headhunter by divcards.

i would prefer to be able to finish endgame (maven feared and so on) and would rather trade it for ex/gear

what should i aim for?

big thanks!
"
walez написал:

thanks for your advice! i followed everything and it feels quite good. so running without stone is correct?

im always leveling and corrupt my jewels for myself (for having small goals during mapping). saving 20/20 corrupted to switch in boss fights.

i managed to buy a new wand! 1/1 +minion damage and speed

in addition extremley lucky i got a headhunter by divcards.

i would prefer to be able to finish endgame (maven feared and so on) and would rather trade it for ex/gear

what should i aim for?

big thanks!

Running without Stone is correct. Regen is just not good enough for us, as our goal is to minimize damage taken in general. HH is a great slot filler and it's up to you whether to save it or not. I would sell it as I personally don't really like it and invest in a good Stygian Vise (something below 10ex) and in a high-life Hunter's Spectre chest (something like mine). You can either craft one or buy.
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 11 сент. 2021 г., 13:28:47
thanks for the advices again!

i think about investing in a chest

how is the offensiv and defensiv stats in comparison to the skin with phase?

i guess u get a lot of life but lose the dodge?
does the +1spectre is much better than +1 skills?

what do you think?

i think about

30ex for the armor
10 ex for better stygian
4 ex for triad with curse
maybe 8 ex for large cluster to save ~3points

whats the advantage of having selfe double curse to 1 curse by player and 1 by ag with windscream?

this build has such a great progression.
Hi, I just bought a +2 wand, but now i'm having a really hard time trying to proc flesh offering.
I tried leveling down the gem for mana issues, but it's still not enough, I think the 4 second cooldown of the "trigger socketed spell on using a skill" is messing everything up ...
any idea ? Thanks

edit: nevermind, it was mana issues ...
Последняя редакция: Sendek. Время: 12 сент. 2021 г., 9:13:12
"
walez написал:
thanks for the advices again!

i think about investing in a chest

how is the offensiv and defensiv stats in comparison to the skin with phase?

i guess u get a lot of life but lose the dodge?
does the +1spectre is much better than +1 skills?

what do you think?

i think about

30ex for the armor
10 ex for better stygian
4 ex for triad with curse
maybe 8 ex for large cluster to save ~3points

whats the advantage of having selfe double curse to 1 curse by player and 1 by ag with windscream?

this build has such a great progression.

Well, first of all, I don't think that 30ex will be enough to buy a 100+ Life, +1 Specter, +1 Curse, Offerings Effect chest. Proccing 2 curses yourself gives you much more control and also stops "blinking" curse due to changing of curse limit on an enemy. You also can curse much more enemies, as AG can hit only 1 target with 1 weapon strike.

I consider Rare chest a better survivability solution than Skin of the Lords, unless you have the full Evasion setup ready. It gives you a lot of Life, 25% Specters DPS boost due to +1, better curse setup, AS due to Offerings effect etc. Highly increased DPS makes your enemies die much faster, which compensates Phase Acro absence by far.
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 12 сент. 2021 г., 9:46:14
"
Sendek написал:
Hi, I just bought a +2 wand, but now i'm having a really hard time trying to proc flesh offering.
I tried leveling down the gem for mana issues, but it's still not enough, I think the 4 second cooldown of the "trigger socketed spell on using a skill" is messing everything up ...
any idea ? Thanks

edit: nevermind, it was mana issues ...

U don't need Inc Duration with 4sec Trigger. It actually debuffs you due to higher mana required.
"

U don't need Inc Duration with 4sec Trigger. It actually debuffs you due to higher mana required.

Nice catch Ty !
Would the next big damage upgrade be a 8/9 link helm or a +1 curse chest? I'm happy with my defenses as I only die to endgame bosses now while farming Sirus. I'm think helm so I can keep the 10% life on my chest and offering effecy. Also I won't have to get ele weakness gloves.
"
DoritheExplorer написал:
Would the next big damage upgrade be a 8/9 link helm or a +1 curse chest? I'm happy with my defenses as I only die to endgame bosses now while farming Sirus. I'm think helm so I can keep the 10% life on my chest and offering effecy. Also I won't have to get ele weakness gloves.

Check a DPS boost with a +2/+2, inc Cold damage shield. You are in Standard, so it may be pretty cheap.
"
DoritheExplorer написал:

+1 curse chest is an useless luxury, get a +1 spectre chest and an AG that can put the second curse for you. It is less expensive and as efficient. THe curse gloves is like 5ex in league.

if you can afford not having a resist belt, i would suggest to go with a torrent reclamation.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация