[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Hi, I have been following this guide after switching from Kay's necro. I am struggling with what to prioritize really, Having hard time farming beyond currency in glennach. Got rekt by Maven The Hidden with scoured invitation.

Any help is very much welcome!

https://pastebin.com/58yaS99c

This one is for Sirus and other boss fights.

"
Arcanuslink написал:
Hi, I have been following this guide after switching from Kay's necro. I am struggling with what to prioritize really, Having hard time farming beyond currency in glennach. Got rekt by Maven The Hidden with scoured invitation.

Any help is very much welcome!

https://pastebin.com/58yaS99c

This one is for Sirus and other boss fights.

hello dude,
the two first things i would do :
- having elemental weakness on gloves makes it impossible for you to dual curse with the AG. I would go with a frostbite ring and Elemental weakness on AG to dual curse bosses.
- on general mapping, i would suggest to choose between block and dodge. Your block stats as now are not that effective, you got glancing blow but a low block chance.
If you go for block, then try to reach 40-50% of block (no NA, offering, etc...). If you go for dodge, then remove the block nodes as you have 35% block chance now and get more life/damage.

On my side, i find it more effective to run without NA and manage to get a high block chance on beyond maps.

ALso i would invest on a second large cluster and setting up a taunt gem for survavibility
Последняя редакция: vitto369. Время: 13 сент. 2021 г., 5:24:35
Hi.
I would like to help you for advise.
I was able to complete imo pretty nice gear, but I'm not able to clear 6x delirium maps and I'm having problems with 5x delirium maps.
Comparing to the PoB from guide my golems deal 2x less damage and my spectres deal over 5x less damage than guided ;/
I know it could be increased a little bit with lab enchant +40% dmg for spectres and cold damage on shield, but after checking that it would be just a small increase.
I feel it's a dps issue, because even after switching belt to stygian vise my last phase on Sirus fight takes almost 30 sec of pure dps, not <1 sec like on author video.
Do you have any tips what should be improved/changed and what should I focus the most ?
My PoB: https://pastebin.com/FQ0JkHA6
"
el_malf написал:
Hi.
I would like to help you for advise.
I was able to complete imo pretty nice gear, but I'm not able to clear 6x delirium maps and I'm having problems with 5x delirium maps.
Comparing to the PoB from guide my golems deal 2x less damage and my spectres deal over 5x less damage than guided ;/
I know it could be increased a little bit with lab enchant +40% dmg for spectres and cold damage on shield, but after checking that it would be just a small increase.
I feel it's a dps issue, because even after switching belt to stygian vise my last phase on Sirus fight takes almost 30 sec of pure dps, not <1 sec like on author video.
Do you have any tips what should be improved/changed and what should I focus the most ?
My PoB: https://pastebin.com/FQ0JkHA6

What is your AG setup ?

on your pob, i see all damage type on your blade vortex. You will give tons of resist to the mobs if you dont have lightning and/or fire damage only on BV.

I would go dual curse with the golem and get a +1 spectre chest for more dips once you dual curse setup is done with the AG.

For the maps, you have no block/dodge/evade, so when there are a lot of mobs you got hit 99% of the time.

You could try some of the defensive setup in the guide
Also, a vaal grace would give you some space during maps for more survavibility.

Последняя редакция: vitto369. Время: 13 сент. 2021 г., 9:00:50
"
vitto369 написал:

What is your AG setup ?

on your pob, i see all damage type on your blade vortex. You will give tons of resist to the mobs if you dont have lightning and/or fire damage only on BV.

I would go dual curse with the golem and get a +1 spectre chest for more dips once you dual curse setup is done with the AG.

For the maps, you have no block/dodge/evade, so when there are a lot of mobs you got hit 99% of the time.

Also, a vaal grace would give you some space during maps for more survavibility.

Thank you for reply.
My AG setup is Eye of Malice, Gruthkul's Pelt, Kingmaker and rest % hp regen boosters.

For Blade Vortex I'm using
Lighting/Fire enchant to make sure it reduce cold resistances.

Very often I'm using vaal blade vortex to cast dual curses on big groups of enemies.

I think this is a time to switch large cluster jewels for 12 passive skills version with vicious bite & passive increased effect. I've checked that after switching 2 of them and losing 1k hp I might go from 2.2kk dps to 3.8kk per golem
"
el_malf написал:
"
vitto369 написал:

What is your AG setup ?

Thank you for reply.
My AG setup is Eye of Malice, Gruthkul's Pelt, Kingmaker and rest % hp regen boosters.

For Blade Vortex I'm using
Lighting/Fire enchant to make sure it reduce cold resistances.

Very often I'm using vaal blade vortex to cast dual curses on big groups of enemies.

I think this is a time to switch large cluster jewels for 12 passive skills version with vicious bite & passive increased effect. I've checked that after switching 2 of them and losing 1k hp I might go from 2.2kk dps to 3.8kk per golem

I was confused because you had cold damge in your BV setup, in fact you have a 4L shield with an hatred in the gems list.

Also, please get a taunt gem asap !

about the jewel, yeah most of people go for 4k-4k300 based life for more dps output
Hi all,

Been working this build all league, and getting a bit better at it. Was hoping someone could have a look and offer some suggestions? I have a 6L +1 spectre chest as well

although I'm typically running

Not sure which is better, and I've got a Vic's shield as well, although I typically stick with

I was running Frost Bomb, then swapped out for Inc Dur after getting the helmet enchant, basically keeping BV up almost constantly.

Only thing AG is missing is Ele Weak gloves, but has everything else recommended.

Thoughts?

Cheers!
"
CaptainSam написал:
Hi all,

Been working this build all league, and getting a bit better at it. Was hoping someone could have a look and offer some suggestions? I have a 6L +1 spectre chest as well

Not sure which is better, and I've got a Vic's shield as well, although I typically stick with

I was running Frost Bomb, then swapped out for Inc Dur after getting the helmet enchant, basically keeping BV up almost constantly.

Only thing AG is missing is Ele Weak gloves, but has everything else recommended.

Thoughts?

Cheers!

Hi. Your characters are hidden and you haven't provided PoB. Without at least one of these, tips can be highly inaccurate for you.
Apologies for not unhiding, should work now.

EDIT:
apparently I need to learn how to import/export my build in Pastebin, sorry!
Последняя редакция: CaptainSam. Время: 14 сент. 2021 г., 18:16:53
What are people using for flasks? Right now I use Rumis (legacy), Jade (freeze), Blood of Karui, Forbidden taste (legacy), and a quicksilver (movement speed w/ duration).

I piano Rumis, Jade, and Blood of Karui. Rumis gets me to max block (with bone offering). Blood of Karui won't trigger if you are full life so its kinda like a passive regen in rippy situations. Forbidden taste I have trigger on savage hit. It works well with Karui. Then a quicksilver. I typically have enough regen for bleed but will just logout if I get too many staxcks.

I'm looking to take out one of the health flasks for a shock immune but I'm not sure yet.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация