[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
DoritheExplorer написал:
What are people using for flasks? Right now I use Rumis (legacy), Jade (freeze), Blood of Karui, Forbidden taste (legacy), and a quicksilver (movement speed w/ duration).

I piano Rumis, Jade, and Blood of Karui. Rumis gets me to max block (with bone offering). Blood of Karui won't trigger if you are full life so its kinda like a passive regen in rippy situations. Forbidden taste I have trigger on savage hit. It works well with Karui. Then a quicksilver. I typically have enough regen for bleed but will just logout if I get too many staxcks.

I'm looking to take out one of the health flasks for a shock immune but I'm not sure yet.

My flask setup:

Quicksilver suffix is kinda random.
Последняя редакция: Eti88. Время: 14 сент. 2021 г., 14:50:55
don't you need windshriek boots to double curse with the AG?
"
Giammafix написал:
don't you need windshriek boots to double curse with the AG?

yup
"
DoritheExplorer написал:
What are people using for flasks? Right now I use Rumis (legacy), Jade (freeze), Blood of Karui, Forbidden taste (legacy), and a quicksilver (movement speed w/ duration).

I piano Rumis, Jade, and Blood of Karui. Rumis gets me to max block (with bone offering). Blood of Karui won't trigger if you are full life so its kinda like a passive regen in rippy situations. Forbidden taste I have trigger on savage hit. It works well with Karui. Then a quicksilver. I typically have enough regen for bleed but will just logout if I get too many staxcks.

I'm looking to take out one of the health flasks for a shock immune but I'm not sure yet.

with block setup (with NA and with bone offering) for running to farm sirus
Последняя редакция: vitto369. Время: 15 сент. 2021 г., 5:00:10
"
vitto369 написал:
"
DoritheExplorer написал:

why is everyone using rotgut?
"
Giammafix написал:
"
vitto369 написал:
"
DoritheExplorer написал:

because of the synergy with Victario charity when you have NA
It does not work well with +2/+2 shields
Последняя редакция: vitto369. Время: 15 сент. 2021 г., 5:27:11
"
vitto369 написал:
"
Giammafix написал:

because of the synergy with Victario charity when you have NA
It does not work well with +2/+2 shields

ah alright, gonna need some source of frenzy charge generation
"
CaptainSam написал:
Apologies for not unhiding, should work now.

EDIT:
apparently I need to learn how to import/export my build in Pastebin, sorry!

https://pastebin.com/bqztrvzP
Check "Notes" part
"
CaptainSam wrote:
Apologies for not unhiding, should work now.

EDIT:
apparently I need to learn how to import/export my build in Pastebin, sorry!

https://pastebin.com/bqztrvzP
Check "Notes" part

Amazing feedback, thanks!
Hi all,

I'm now at A5, about to kill sirus.

What are the next steps I should take from now on? Large clusters?
I already have a AG with kingmaker and such.

POB: https://pastebin.com/Q8q0wwhe

Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация