[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

So, looking through the build.. what curse do we utilize here? Why do we need the +1 curse chest?
"
DeerFart написал:
So, looking through the build.. what curse do we utilize here? Why do we need the +1 curse chest?

We can utilize 3 curses in the next order by power: Frostbite, EW, Assassin's Mark.
"
"
DeerFart написал:

We can utilize 3 curses in the next order by power: Frostbite, EW, Assassin's Mark.

Awesome - thanks for the quick reply - wqhat would be the best way to apply these?
"
DeerFart написал:
"
"
DeerFart написал:

Awesome - thanks for the quick reply - wqhat would be the best way to apply these?

For 2 curses there is either +1 Curse chest or AG with Windscream, but in the latter option less enemies will be affected (BV hits multiple targets, AG hits one) and each time you hit a monster, curse limit gets overwritten.
For 3 curses you have to use +1 Curse chest and Whispers of Doom annointed. It requires you to take Golem Commander manually.
When should I remove Necromantic Aegis? Or when not?
"
Dragonsky8 написал:

Depend on what you are farming,
take it out when you need survavibility over damage
"
Dragonsky8 написал:

This league, due to major nerfs of offensive parts and lack of Harvest, we remove NA on early stages of the build and take it when our gear has enough Life mods on it.

This is where I am at now - i feel like I am dying ALOT (because I am). Is Auls / Skin the only way to go at this point?

Looking for any pointers/advice!
"
DeerFart написал:

This is where I am at now - i feel like I am dying ALOT (because I am). Is Auls / Skin the only way to go at this point?

1) You are too underleveled. I would not recommend taking 2 Cluster trees till lvl 98 or so.
2) We don't use MoM. Remove it.
3) In defensive setup Skin of the Lord must have Phase Acro on it to provide us with maximum defense.
4) Our gem links now are: SKitterbots, Bonechill, Unbound Ailments. We don't use Stone Golem.
5) You have too much Strength
6) You don't have a Curse ring. Take a +1 Curse chest you have on and buy a new ring.
7) You have 4sec Trigger Wand. I'd recommend you using OOS, Storm Brand, Flesh Offering trigger setup. Mana may be an issue, if it is - craft non-channeling mana cost on a ring.
8) I'd recommend swap Phase Run, Grace, Enhance on Haste, Second Wind on Second Wind, Vaal Grace, Desecrate.
9) I'm not sure, the Defensive Setup still works after all the Flask nerfs. The author of the build has not played this league.
10) You have to have at least 1 Abyss Jewel with "Minions taunt on hit" and 1 with "Minions blind on hit" (both mods can be on a single Jewel). These mods skyrocket our survivability.

After all, expect having 4.5-5k hp. Under AG's protective buffs, perma chills of monsters nearby, taunts and blinds it's enough. However we are not a Jugg and can't facetank everything.
"
"
DeerFart написал:

1) You are too underleveled. I would not recommend taking 2 Cluster trees till lvl 98 or so.
2) We don't use MoM. Remove it.
3) In defensive setup Skin of the Lord must have Phase Acro on it to provide us with maximum defense.
4) Our gem links now are: SKitterbots, Bonechill, Unbound Ailments. We don't use Stone Golem.
5) You have too much Strength
6) You don't have a Curse ring. Take a +1 Curse chest you have on and buy a new ring.
7) You have 4sec Trigger Wand. I'd recommend you using OOS, Storm Brand, Flesh Offering trigger setup. Mana may be an issue, if it is - craft non-channeling mana cost on a ring.
8) I'd recommend swap Phase Run, Grace, Enhance on Haste, Second Wind on Second Wind, Vaal Grace, Desecrate.
9) I'm not sure, the Defensive Setup still works after all the Flask nerfs. The author of the build has not played this league.
10) You have to have at least 1 Abyss Jewel with "Minions taunt on hit" and 1 with "Minions blind on hit" (both mods can be on a single Jewel). These mods skyrocket our survivability.

After all, expect having 4.5-5k hp. Under AG's protective buffs, perma chills of monsters nearby, taunts and blinds it's enough. However we are not a Jugg and can't facetank everything.

Thank you for the insight! Just what I was looking for!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация