[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Um, wait... it was my understanding that I can only apply 1 curse (unless I have a +1 curse from body armour/passive tree)

So now I have a ring that adds frostbite.

If I have triads with elemental weakness, will that curse work?

If you use triads with ele weakness and frostbite ring you need to have +1 curse on you(tree or body armor)

With ele weakness on triads and frostbite on gloves for animate guardian you need to have +1 curse on you OR +1 curse on your AG (windscream boots is the best solution for AG)
Ah! Fantastic, all clear :)
Thx for the explanation!
IS it a good idea to put meat shield on zombies, so they would stay close to me and taunt enemies that are near me, and put feeding frienzy on spectre?
"
lottelita написал:
IS it a good idea to put meat shield on zombies, so they would stay close to me and taunt enemies that are near me, and put feeding frienzy on spectre?

I don't like that idea too much I think. I don't find Taunt very valuable to be honest and if you want it, a taunt Eye Jewel is more than enough.
Just sounds like a major dps loss in the grand scheme of things.

If you want to, you can try it out to see how it feels.
Personally, I've never felt any sort of difference when adding taunt to a minion build. I'm still dying to the same things as before, mainly being randomly dashing into stuff, on death effects or boss oneshot mechanics. Normal attacks are never a problem for me.
Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 25 мая 2021 г., 6:08:04
May I know is 3 carrion Golem summoned + 1 stone golem total of 4 golem summoned? Sorry if dumb question, tried to read up as much.
"
Nexi написал:
I'm using that exact setup to avoid getting curses on my rings and they both apply perfectly fine. Its better if you get rare gloves though, because then you can roll chaos res.

Idk how anyone could call this build bad, it's perfectly good. 20k EHP and sirus doesnt even get to cast mechanics before he dies, seems like a PBKAC to me.

Edit my bedit: just saw your posts a bit ago. i might give this a try! ty

I'm liking this build but its def. far to glass canon atm. I'm pushing 20m dps, but it is basically impossible to level doing highish end content without playin git super safe atm.

One wrong step = dead lol
Последняя редакция: Tree1. Время: 25 мая 2021 г., 12:49:39
Follow up questions.

How good is Unending Hunger? PoB does not show it adding a significant amount of dps compared to other stones I can throw in, but it also doesn't have an option in the calc to do account for the stacks?

Is it mostly used for clear?

2ndly, How is everyone handling status effects? It doesn't seem we have it on our flask to remove them like most other builds. I'm finding them a problem at times with no real way to cure them (I'm guessing its poison,fire, ect?) and my hp just drains to 0.
"
Tree1 написал:
"
Nexi написал:
I'm using that exact setup to avoid getting curses on my rings and they both apply perfectly fine. Its better if you get rare gloves though, because then you can roll chaos res.

Idk how anyone could call this build bad, it's perfectly good. 20k EHP and sirus doesnt even get to cast mechanics before he dies, seems like a PBKAC to me.

Edit my bedit: just saw your posts a bit ago. i might give this a try! ty

I'm liking this build but its def. far to glass canon atm. I'm pushing 20m dps, but it is basically impossible to level doing highish end content without playin git super safe atm.

One wrong step = dead lol

There are several Options to add more Defense Layer to this Build!-)

I got lucky and got my Hands on an
[
Скрытый текст
linkItem location="Stash18" league="Ultimatum" x="5" y="0"]

Enduring Composure is really worth using in every Summoner Build.
I also really much like "Mystic Bulwark" from Tree, these 2 Points are worth what it gets.
Using an Garb of Ephemeral on AG provides also some Damage reduce as well as high QoL since no more beeing frozen.
There are for sure more and maybe much better Options but these comes to my Mind.
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
"
Tree1 написал:
Follow up questions.

How good is Unending Hunger? PoB does not show it adding a significant amount of dps compared to other stones I can throw in, but it also doesn't have an option in the calc to do account for the stacks?

Is it mostly used for clear?

2ndly, How is everyone handling status effects? It doesn't seem we have it on our flask to remove them like most other builds. I'm finding them a problem at times with no real way to cure them (I'm guessing its poison,fire, ect?) and my hp just drains to 0.

Unending hunger is nice early on but you want to go for Jewels that boost both your golems and spectres in the lategame.

The jewel won't show any dps increase on PoB.
How it works is that when your spectres kill something the spectre that landed the killing blow gets a stack of Soul Eater. Soul Eater increases attack speed by 5% and stacks infinitely.

You may die to ignite effects sometimes. This is handled with higher budgets.
At higher budget you get Immune to freeze on boots. This allows you to get an ignite immunity flask.

That leaves Shock and Poison and to be completely honest, we don't care about those things. Poison effects are very limited in this game, you won't notice them. If you think you're dying to poison, use the Shikkari Pantheon that helps with Poison.

Shock immunity is completely unecessary.
I have a question about dps calculation coming from spectres, as we're using SO with projectiles instead of some simple "smash-do-dps" attack, how should I count that dps as something effective and reliable? So, looking at my pob, it shows "Secret Police Daggers: 744,941". Is it per projectile? When I turn off GMP, it shows more dps which in reality should be vice versa, because 4 additional projectiles, even for a single target dps should be a massive boost. So I assume it doesn't count projectiles at all? Then, how many projectiles I should use in calculations? For example, I have 4 SO, for example, 5 projectiles hit the target, so that's 744,941*5*4=14,898,820 dps from spectres and then, for example, 19m combined dps from carrion golems?

Then, assuming that this is true or relatively close to that, I should say, I underestimated spectres a lot.

Also, wanted to ask if anyone knows how to level after 94-95. I had been stuck on 94 for quite a while, I don't that that often than I used to, but random oneshots still happen sometimes and it's not a fault of this build. Beachhead is not an option, probably. Currently looking at my xp bar, it would take 100-120 heist contracts to lvl up to 96. Not really a lot, but still. What could be a more efficient way to do that? Deli? ROTA with Chayula breachstones? I'm asking that because it would require 4 additional lvls to completely utilize nodes from 4th medium cluster and there's pretty much nothing to get rid of.
Последняя редакция: aquarose_. Время: 25 мая 2021 г., 22:29:03

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация