[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

I don't know how to look for the "increased effect of non-curse auras" for medium cluster jewel base on the trade.
I cannot find it. Anyone can help me please?

edit: NVM I found my cluster. Time to go mid budget!
Последняя редакция: Musachan. Время: 26 мая 2021 г., 17:03:44
Hey is syndicate operative the only choice for spectrers my first time playing summoner so the spectre thing has me baffled. There is no notes on the PoB so im not sure and is there a level i have to get to in order to get syndicate spectres?
"
rensonjr написал:
Hey is syndicate operative the only choice for spectrers my first time playing summoner so the spectre thing has me baffled. There is no notes on the PoB so im not sure and is there a level i have to get to in order to get syndicate spectres?

You get the spectres at level 40ish when you get to Act 5.
That's when you do the swap from Skeletons/Summon Raging Spirit/Zombies to Carrion Golem + Operatives.

You'll find all the information you need in the guide, not the PoB.
The PoB is only to assisst the guide :)
"
aquarose_ написал:
"
Neyeah написал:
"
Neyeah написал:
May I know is 3 carrion Golem summoned + 1 stone golem total of 4 golem summoned? Sorry if dumb question, tried to read up as much.

Anyone can help me?...
haha..

Yes. It's either 3 carrion golems+1 stone golem or 4 carrion golems but then you lose regen. You're getting 1 golem limit from the base skill gems, then you get +1 from Golem Commander annointment/from the skill tree, then you get +1 from Anima Stone and +1 from Anima Stone again if you're running at least 3 primordial jewels (primordial eminence/primordial harmony/primordial might, any of them).

ahh! Thanks!
What the hell... im studi pob atm for min-maxing and see that awesome quicksilver flask with additional curse and ele-weakness. where can i get this?!

edit: can anyone have a look at my pob!? i think my dmg is less... or i do something wrong.

https://pastebin.com/7RKp7LBK
Последняя редакция: Metamorphose82. Время: 27 мая 2021 г., 9:29:05
Hey guys,

I'm considering getting a Divergent Animate Guardian, but would I keep my current guardian if I change the gem or do I lose it?

I just wouldn't want to lose expensive gear.

Does the AG link to the gem currently using, or my main char?

Thx!
"
Metamorphose82 написал:
What the hell... im studi pob atm for min-maxing and see that awesome quicksilver flask with additional curse and ele-weakness. where can i get this?!

edit: can anyone have a look at my pob!? i think my dmg is less... or i do something wrong.

https://pastebin.com/7RKp7LBK

PoB can't process AG gear, so it's effects were put on flasks.
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 27 мая 2021 г., 9:39:28
"
LBC_Immortality написал:
Hey guys,

I'm considering getting a Divergent Animate Guardian, but would I keep my current guardian if I change the gem or do I lose it?

I just wouldn't want to lose expensive gear.

Does the AG link to the gem currently using, or my main char?

Thx!

Your AG isn't connected to a gem, but rather to your character, so when you unequip your ring with this gem, he wouldn't disappear completely, you can just resummon him later whenever you want, same with changing the gem quality/level/alt quality - he still stays with you until he's dead.
Последняя редакция: aquarose_. Время: 27 мая 2021 г., 10:34:13
Deadandlivin, I noticed your character now has the best minion helm in the league and it's mirrored from Ghazzy's helm (same item 1:1), just curious how much did it cost? This should be insanely expensive. Also congrats!
Thanks, aquarose!
Just shelled 8e on it and it's working like charm :)

Further question... is frostbite better than elemental weakness as a curse?
(I'm wondering if I should keep my ring with 20% frostbite, or if I should go for gloves with 48% elemental weakness)

Thx!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация