[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
LBC_Immortality написал:
Thanks, aquarose!
Just shelled 8e on it and it's working like charm :)

Further question... is frostbite better than elemental weakness as a curse?
(I'm wondering if I should keep my ring with 20% frostbite, or if I should go for gloves with 48% elemental weakness)

Thx!

fristbite is better, but you should aim at having two curses - one from your ring, one from your AG setup. You can either get frostbite ring and ele weakness gloves on your AG, or ele weakness triads and frostbite gloves on your AG, making it easier to gear since your ring no longer has to have cusrse on hit.

EDIT: thanks for your old helmet Deadandliving :D
Последняя редакция: anone. Время: 27 мая 2021 г., 14:37:43
Hi the guide is so big so i cant find which part explain how to have both hatred and vaal haste active at the same time as their reservations are both 50% im dumbfounded and also on the medium budget 2 cluster build there isnt anima jewel in the setup which i found confusing as well, on the note it says i need it but its not on the pob please help!
Последняя редакция: rensonjr. Время: 27 мая 2021 г., 16:24:18
"
rensonjr написал:
Hi the guide is so big so i cant find which part explain how to have both hatred and vaal haste active at the same time as their reservations are both 50% im dumbfounded and also on the medium budget 2 cluster build there isnt anima jewel in the setup which i found confusing as well, on the note it says i need it but its not on the pob please help!

You don't need to have vaal haste active as an aura, you just press "Vaal Haste" that works like a buff once it's ready and that's it, don't use "Haste" part of this gem. You can take off Quickening Covenant and replace it with Anima Stone.
"
anone написал:
"
LBC_Immortality написал:
Thanks, aquarose!

(I'm wondering if I should keep my ring with 20% frostbite, or if I should go for gloves with 48% elemental weakness)

Thx!

fristbite is better, but you should aim at having two curses - one from your ring, one from your AG setup. You can either get frostbite ring and ele weakness gloves on your AG, or ele weakness triads and frostbite gloves on your AG, making it easier to gear since your ring no longer has to have cusrse on hit.

Yeah, um... looking at the market I'm guessing I'm keeping my set up as is, and getting ele weakness rare gloves for the AG...

So good to know it can be either!! :)

EDIT: Final question - is there any map/boss I absolutely need to avoid in order to protect my AG? I'm guessing Uber atziri, but what about the Maven? any of you tried already?
(Uber elder, etc?)

Последняя редакция: LBC_Immortality. Время: 28 мая 2021 г., 4:13:17
"
LBC_Immortality написал:
"
anone написал:
"
LBC_Immortality написал:
Thanks, aquarose!

Thx!

Yeah, um... looking at the market I'm guessing I'm keeping my set up as is, and getting ele weakness rare gloves for the AG...

So good to know it can be either!! :)

EDIT: Final question - is there any map/boss I absolutely need to avoid in order to protect my AG? I'm guessing Uber atziri, but what about the Maven? any of you tried already?
(Uber elder, etc?)

Hey !

I tried Maven and Uber Elder just now.

I lost vs Maven because i dumb as fuck, but the AG was like : "uh, are you hitting me ? coz i dont care".

Same with U Elder, lost some portal because long time without doing this fight, but my AG was fine. I didnt pay attention to his life during the fight, but each time i checked if my golems/spectres were still up, he was 95% life full at least.

Edit : Sirus 8 no problem too.
Последняя редакция: VardekCrom63. Время: 28 мая 2021 г., 5:08:23
Cool! Good to know! :D
Gl with your next Maven!

Hey, just wanted to share with you what i get with a lucky Maven orb, gonna aisling this, if i hit double veil with 42% ms + hybrid life/mana regen, thats sooo godly :D
Holy shit, nice.

Could you please post a step by step of everything you're going to do with it for us noobs who've never ever crafter anything in our lives?

(eg, how do u use orbs, how do you "aisling" anything?)

I did really few things on this boots, was not a big craft :
- Bought the base (life, spectre, double res)
- Divine it until perf roll on both res (and hit perfect life at the same time)
- Put a movement speed craft
- Leo slam gave me endurance charge on kill, thats an elder mod
- Maven orb on boots will elevate one of the two elder mods, so spectre or endurance in this case, and suppress the other : lucky me got elevated spectre.
- Aisling is one of the syndicate member, when you have her lvl 3 in research, and you kill Catarina, you can put an unveil mod on an item, with 15% chance to have 2. You cant have a crafted mod or another veiled mod to do that, so i will remove my crafted mod before using her, and pray to have a movement speed prefix. Dont really want to get 2 unveil mod here, cause i want to craft cannot be frozen.

Will also use vorici reward in research to try having 4 white sockets :D
Последняя редакция: VardekCrom63. Время: 28 мая 2021 г., 10:29:23
"
VardekCrom63 написал:
I did really few things on this boots, was not a big craft :
- Bought the base (life, spectre, double res)
- Divine it until perf roll on both res (and hit perfect life at the same time)
- Put a movement speed craft
- Leo slam gave me endurance charge on kill, thats an elder mod
- Maven orb on boots will elevate one of the two elder mods, so spectre or endurance in this case, and suppress the other : lucky me got elevated spectre.
- Aisling is one of the syndicate member, when you have her lvl 3 in research, and you kill Catarina, you can put an unveil mod on an item, with 15% chance to have 2. You cant have a crafted mod or another veiled mod to do that, so i will remove my crafted mod before using her, and pray to have a movement speed prefix. Dont really want to get 2 unveil mod here, cause i want to craft cannot be frozen.

Will also use vorici reward in research to try having 4 white sockets :D

Another option is to make a Bestiary slam insead of Leo's. May be much more affordable in terms of currency and time spent.
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 28 мая 2021 г., 10:45:52

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация