[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Finallf_Exiled написал:
"
VardekCrom63 написал:
"
Finallf_Exiled написал:
As I saw that "Feasting Fiends" is almost useless, I come up with the question, which would be more effective, "Raze and Pillage" or "Rotten Claws"?

You want to have raze and pillage or rotten claws on your cluster because they will be between renewal and vicious bite, allowing you to spend less skill points to unlock them.

So if you can spend 9 ex on a cluster with one of them, do it, if you can't, you will use 2 skills points for basically nothing.

yes, i understand, but i want to know which is better to have if i have to use only one cluster, Raze and Pillage or Rotten Claws?

doesn't matter as you're not spending your points on that passive. It's there only because the way notables spawn on jewels will allow you to save skill points by omitting this last notable.
True, i didnt say you dont want to spend your points on R&P or Rotten Claw.
https://imgur.com/F5x3D8T

You want this configuration.
Последняя редакция: VardekCrom63. Время: 29 мая 2021 г., 10:40:07
"
Finallf_Exiled написал:
"
VardekCrom63 написал:
"
Finallf_Exiled написал:
As I saw that "Feasting Fiends" is almost useless, I come up with the question, which would be more effective, "Raze and Pillage" or "Rotten Claws"?

You want to have raze and pillage or rotten claws on your cluster because they will be between renewal and vicious bite, allowing you to spend less skill points to unlock them.

So if you can spend 9 ex on a cluster with one of them, do it, if you can't, you will use 2 skills points for basically nothing.

yes, i understand, but i want to know which is better to have if i have to use only one cluster, Raze and Pillage or Rotten Claws?

It doesn't matter. You take Raze and Pillage or Rotten Claws on your cluster just to NOT spend points on 3 nodes, which is either Raze and Pilage or Rotten Claws with 2 support points

Hey!

Loving the build so far!
It's nice to play a Necro for once. Haven't really touched summoners at all in my playtime.

I see you keep mentioning Anima stones in your notes in the POB, but I don't see it slotted anywhere? I'm currently sitting on the budget build and am going to start working on the medium budget :)
Anima stone isn't in the budget build because it's not really a budget item when you start :P
Sure, I get that. But it's mentioned there in the notes, both in budget and medium budget, so I get confused :)

But I guess I just replace one of the Eminence with the Anima and go from there
Последняя редакция: Klazik. Время: 29 мая 2021 г., 16:01:12
"
Klazik написал:
Sure, I get that. But it's mentioned there in the notes, both in budget and medium budget, so I get confused :)

But I guess I just replace one of the Eminence with the Anima and go from there

It depends, better to replace your primordial harmony but not eminence
It would be so nice if the POB in the Leveling section had several passive trees to help new players go through the leveling.

Some friends of mine are leveling with your build (i gave it to them) and they are randomly allocating passive skills because they don't know in what order they should do it, or what is more important in each step.

So i think it would be nice if you added several trees divided in skill points, like the 15 skill points tree, the 25 skill points tree, etc.... or divided into acts: the tree for act 1, the tree for act 2.... whatever. But it would help these new players A LOT.

Thanks for the hard work. You have a very nice guide with a lot of work behind it i can tell!! very well structured.
Thank you!! <3
Последняя редакция: nosoylito. Время: 29 мая 2021 г., 17:21:18
"
It would be so nice if the POB in the Leveling section had several passive trees to help new players go through the leveling.

Some friends of mine are leveling with your build (i gave it to them) and they are randomly allocating passive skills because they don't know in what order they should do it, or what is more important in each step.

So i think it would be nice if you added several trees divided in skill points, like the 15 skill points tree, the 25 skill points tree, etc.... or divided into acts: the tree for act 1, the tree for act 2.... whatever. But it would help these new players A LOT.

Thanks for the hard work. You have a very nice guide with a lot of work behind it i can tell!! very well structured.
Thank you!! <3

Check out : XIII. League start guide - From level 1 to white maps.
This is exactly what you are asking for.
"
VardekCrom63 написал:
"

Thank you!! <3

Check out : XIII. League start guide - From level 1 to white maps.
This is exactly what you are asking for.

trueee, thanks!! it would be great to include it in the POB too tho! but thanks!!! <3 <3

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация