[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Awesome built!!! I was wondering about frostbomb in your build... how do u avoid the cold dmg for EE? Do u overwrite it with Stormbrand dmg or so?
"
Seroega0815 написал:
Awesome built!!! I was wondering about frostbomb in your build... how do u avoid the cold dmg for EE? Do u overwrite it with Stormbrand dmg or so?

Due to Frost Bomb being nerfed to 10% in Ritual and the trigger CD on wandcrafts being nerfed to 8 sec I find it too inconsistent and not worth using.

Instead I swapped Frost Bomb for Elemental Army linked to zombies instead.
This makes our Zombies alot tankier and causes them to instead put cold exposure everywhere.

Before when I ran Frost Bomb I simply let my Blade Vortex dealing lightning/fire dmg replace the EE from cold exposure.

On low budget when you don't have a trigger wand I used Storm Brand.

But as told, Elemental Army support on Zombies feels way better than Frost Bomb imo.
But what are u dropping then in the shield? Zombie, Elemental Army and Convocating or Feeding Frenzy?
Awsome build and guide! I'm trying it to see if I use it as a league starter and it has been a really smooth ride. I would only make one suggestion: Lighnting Golems have an aura that adds lightning damage to spells (Storm Nimbus) so to avoid messing up the EE setup you should run armageddon brand and use avatar of fire (it only takes 2 skill points)
"
Seroega0815 написал:
But what are u dropping then in the shield? Zombie, Elemental Army and Convocating or Feeding Frenzy?

I ran Zombies + Elemental Army + Feeding Frenzy in shield.
Convocation in ring (Skipped Stone Golem this league)
In weapon I ran Increased Duration, BV and Flesh Offering.
"
rovillalob написал:
Awsome build and guide! I'm trying it to see if I use it as a league starter and it has been a really smooth ride. I would only make one suggestion: Lighnting Golems have an aura that adds lightning damage to spells (Storm Nimbus) so to avoid messing up the EE setup you should run armageddon brand and use avatar of fire (it only takes 2 skill points)

Oh right, didn't know about the lightning Aura. You're correct there.
It's kinda insane how much stronger Phys is than Lightning when doing the campaign though :)
"
Deadandlivin написал:

It's kinda insane how much stronger Phys is than Lightning when doing the campaign though :)

Even if I don't have access to syndicate operatives? Will try carrion golem + chieftain tomorrow and see the result for myself.
Последняя редакция: rovillalob. Время: 12 июля 2021 г., 0:22:49
"
rovillalob написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:

Even if I don't have access to syndicate operatives? Will try carrion golem + chieftain tomorrow and see the result for myself.

try /global 6666 and ask for syndicate operatives.
"
Deadandlivin написал:

Oh right, didn't know about the lightning Aura. You're correct there.

You breeze through the content with both so I couldn't really tell the difference.

"
EDMOSES написал:

try /global 6666 and ask for syndicate operatives.

I can't count on them on day 1 or 2 of the league so it's a no go for the campaign.
Hopeless at POB so asking is Carrion golem damage helm enchant ok to use or is Spectre damage just so much better?
Having a hard time getting the helm enchant so if the 2 are pretty much the same it increases my chances by 50%.
Thanks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация