[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
EDMOSES написал:
Hopeless at POB so asking is Carrion golem damage helm enchant ok to use or is Spectre damage just so much better?
Having a hard time getting the helm enchant so if the 2 are pretty much the same it increases my chances by 50%.
Thanks.

Helm enchant priority: (DPS)

Flesh Offering Attack Speed > Carrion Golem buff effect > Carrion Golem Dmg > Spectre dmg > Spectre attack speed
I coudn't desecrate Operatives until my desecrate skill was level 16. I belive it's because Operatives start at lvl 68 and at lvl 16 you can start desecrating corpses up to lvl 69. I don't know if it was that or just but luck but the first time I went to someones HO with those specters they didnt show up in my desecrate (gem was lvl 14 or less) and at lvl 16 they showed up.
Maybe if someone else spawns the corpses you can summon the specters at a lower level?
"
rovillalob написал:

I can't count on them on day 1 or 2 of the league so it's a no go for the campaign.

I used this build since lvl 30 or something like that and I only got proper spectres when I was lvl 80 or so. This build still works for leveling when you get golems, for me that was enough and I used whatever spectres I could have resurrecting monsters that die from golems.
Looks like we're getting yet another "nerf everything" type of league, do you all think they will touch minion builds in any way other than a direct nerf to the elementalist ascendancy?
Последняя редакция: aquarose_. Время: 16 июля 2021 г., 3:23:15
"
aquarose_ написал:
Looks like we're getting yet another "nerf everything" type of league, do you all think they will touch minion builds in any way other than a direct nerf to the elementalist ascendancy?

They've already said that they want to nerf all skill gems by 40% damage overall. This change will affect all builds in the game though, so relative to other builds in the game the build should be as strong as it has been.

The only real fear I have for this build is an inevitable nerf to syndicate operatives in the future. I'm pretty sure GGG will nerf them sometime and maybe this will be the league where they do so. Reason being, SOs vastly outperform all other spectres by a mile.
I'm afraid if they're nerfing both SOs and the spectre skill gem aswell resulting in a double whammy nerf.
We do have Redemption Sentry spectres as a backup though, in case GGG are to destroy SO.

Other than that, the flask changes are really worrysome to me.
Like, REALLY worrysome. We know we're already losing Basalt which hurts.
But not having 100% uptime on flasks in a meta where you deal 40% less damage and monsters are going to be BUFFED aswell sounds extremely scuffed to me.

Personally, I think GGG is going in the complete wrong direction.
Unless they adress the already prevelent oneshotting issues in PoE it really hurts the enjoyment to most players.
And as it looks, losing stuff like Ailment and Curse immunity from our flasks while also buffing monsters, it looks like we're going to be seeing a league where playing hardcore is completely non viable. Lets put it at that.
"
Deadandlivin написал:

They've already said that they want to nerf all skill gems by 40% damage overall. This change will affect all builds in the game though, so relative to other builds in the game the build should be as strong as it has been.

The only real fear I have for this build is an inevitable nerf to syndicate operatives in the future. I'm pretty sure GGG will nerf them sometime and maybe this will be the league where they do so. Reason being, SOs vastly outperform all other spectres by a mile.
I'm afraid if they're nerfing both SOs and the spectre skill gem aswell resulting in a double whammy nerf.
We do have Redemption Sentry spectres as a backup though, in case GGG are to destroy SO.

Other than that, the flask changes are really worrysome to me.
Like, REALLY worrysome. We know we're already losing Basalt which hurts.
But not having 100% uptime on flasks in a meta where you deal 40% less damage and monsters are going to be BUFFED aswell sounds extremely scuffed to me.

Personally, I think GGG is going in the complete wrong direction.
Unless they adress the already prevelent oneshotting issues in PoE it really hurts the enjoyment to most players.
And as it looks, losing stuff like Ailment and Curse immunity from our flasks while also buffing monsters, it looks like we're going to be seeing a league where playing hardcore is completely non viable. Lets put it at that.

Unfortunately I have to agree with everything you said in this post. This whole announcement is more of a disappointment than anything else. Their whole point is "game is not complicated enough, it needs to be more challenging" and at the same time less rewarding. People were complaining a lot about flasks and the fact that some people might get injuries, and they finally replied to that... with another huge nerf to the whole flask system. They say they want to shake up the meta, but if you look at poe ninja on the Deadeye ascendancy, literally every single player was using TS CoC Icespear setup and nothing else, even though it's not that efficient as any Cospri CoC. Now that they made triggerable spells cost mana, imagine Ice Spears with ~10 triggers a second on a player that only has 90 unreserved mana that he has to spend on movement skills, attack skills and now that. League mechanic itself looks boring, because it looked promising at first glance when they showed that you can modify items like you did in Harvest, but you just trade currency to a NPC to get a random item with random stats, no definition of "deterministic" yet again.

Plus, they confirmed that their game state is wrong when they said that they didn't adjust monsters in acts to the current power level of characters. Throughout all those years, and decided to do it just now? After 2 circle-like league with nerfs? When they lose their playerbase? I don't think that's the best decision ever to make. I feel like what people were asking is just more QoL in core systems of the game such as trading, looting and all that.

By making a game more complicated in such a foolish approach, they only make it so that experienced players would laugh at this while new players wouldn't be able to just play consistently.
Hello just wanted to say thank you so much for making guide! It was my first League and really enjoyed the game. I only had this one character to focus on, ended up being level 100.

I was able to do all contents with the build- insta phasing A9 Sirus, The Feared and Maven carry, 100% Deli etc. The jewel crafting guide was really helpful for someone who didn't know anything about Jewel Clusters before.

I would be doing the same build next League ^_^

Items I ended up with, most of it I crafted including the shield (one tier cold damage away from mirror tier hehe), amulet, rings, boots, Ghastlys, Large and Medium Clusters. Pretty much everything except the Helm and Headhunter ofc haha.

Equipment:

Jewels:

Path of Building:
https://pastebin.com/cD4Dt3gV
Последняя редакция: EngelsPOE. Время: 18 июля 2021 г., 20:53:26
"
EngelsPOE написал:
Hello just wanted to say thank you so much for making guide! It was my first League and really enjoyed the game. I only had this one character to focus on, ended up being level 100.

I was able to do all contents with the build- insta phasing A9 Sirus, The Feared and Maven carry, 100% Deli etc. The jewel crafting guide was really helpful for someone who didn't know anything about Jewel Clusters before.

I would be doing the same build next League ^_^

Items I ended up with, most of it I crafted including the shield (one tier cold damage away from mirror tier hehe), amulet, rings, boots, Ghastlys, Large and Medium Clusters. Pretty much everything except the Helm and Headhunter ofc haha.

Equipment:

Jewels:

Path of Building:
https://pastebin.com/cD4Dt3gV

Was it your first league in PoE or the first league playing this build ?
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 19 июля 2021 г., 15:28:34
Sharing my experience as well as a completely new PoE player without any alternative accounts or previous experience at all. Other than playing Diablo 2 for a few hours.

Cost:

Wand - 70ex
Helmet - 50ex, but I had to snipe it from a guy who quit the league long time ago
Shield - Crafted myself, ~10-12ex with the exception that I bricked 7-8 shields before and lost about ~30ex total from bricked items
Aul's Uprising - 15ex
Rings - a few ex each
Chest - 120c
Gloves - 1ex
Boots - 6ex, sniped them as well
Headhunter - 152ex at the moment when I bought it
Bottled Faith - 16ex + 1ex for 28q
Rumi's Concoction - 1ex + 1ex for 28q

Double cluster setup total: 24ex (10+10 for large ones and 1+1+1+1 for medium clusters)

Total build cost: 199ex not including Headhunter, 351ex with a Headhunter.

Total Shaper dps: 53.8m
Total regular dps: 91.2m

POB snapshot: https://pastebin.com/RDXTd9yR

Animate Guardian gear is included in a different gear set called "AG".
Последняя редакция: aquarose_. Время: 17 июня 2022 г., 6:04:42
So, the manifesto is live and minions were directly hit by their hp. How bad -25% life will be felt ? And another thing I'm worried about is whether we will be able to sustain triggerable skills with mana cost ?
Последняя редакция: Its_OP. Время: 20 июля 2021 г., 4:25:33

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация