[3.17]⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Occultist⚡ 5M+ DPS Leaguestart | Hidden and Feared Viable

"
macabreix написал:
Can anyone compare end-game LL build to Vortex end-game LL build? I know play style is different but how are they damage and defensive wise?

I league started Vortex -> Ci Vortex -> LL Vortex and then switched to this build.

Vortex Pros:
Tankier
Early in build progression Ultimatum is very easy due to just putting a dot down and running around.
Very solid build. I cleared all of the atlas
You don't care about proximity shields at all. Which is very nice for ultimatum.

Vortex Cons:
You need to be beside bosses etc to hit them.
High mobility bosses just ignore your vortex and move all over the place.
Map clear is pretty damn annoying on it. Leaves a lot of monsters behind.

Storm Brand Pros:
More active playstyle.
Freezes monsters more consistently.
Clears maps a lot better
I prefer it for bossing because you don't have to be right beside the boss to drop a damage underneath to hit them.

Storm Brand Cons:
PROXIMITY SHIELDS SUCK.
Early in build progression ultimatums are a bit scarier than on the vortex as this build isn't quite as tanky and you have to stop constantly to cast brands. Stopping in ultimatum = dead you until you get better gear.

I much prefer Storm Brand, but that could just be a personal preference. It would be perfect if there was a good solution for Proximity shields on it. Once you get a decent level of gear you pretty much instagib everything in ultimatums.
Последняя редакция: Inseinity. Время: 3 мая 2021 г., 5:39:57
Thank you for your detailed answer..I think ill switch to this build too.
Played this to 100 and 40/40 (pending) now and it's pretty dank at the Godly level of gear. All content down besides Uber Atziri. Thanks.
"
everygoodnamewastaken написал:
Played this to 100 and 40/40 (pending) now and it's pretty dank at the Godly level of gear. All content down besides Uber Atziri. Thanks.

May i ask how you squeezed aspect of the spider into the build? I struggle a little with survivability while sitting on 6.8k ES currently.
Crafting a helmet with -9 cold resistance + 5% reservation of skills seems pretty hard to craft, since both are suffixes, essence spam seems a way, but still expensive.

Character in question is Niresia (only occultist) Also i can't get precision higher than lvl 9, does it make much difference if i unlink it from arcane surge and flame dash?
Последняя редакция: Camatoo. Время: 4 мая 2021 г., 3:51:22
You need an Enlighten 4 and 2 jewels with 1% reduced mana reserve of skills. I also switched to Divergent Inspiration as well but with Cinderswallow mana pretty much stops being a problem.

Don't sweat Precision levels too much. 9 is fine until you're deeeeep into min/maxing. Level 16 is only like 0.4% more dps and 1% more chance to freeze.
"
Camatoo написал:
"
everygoodnamewastaken написал:

May i ask how you squeezed aspect of the spider into the build? I struggle a little with survivability while sitting on 6.8k ES currently.
Crafting a helmet with -9 cold resistance + 5% reservation of skills seems pretty hard to craft, since both are suffixes, essence spam seems a way, but still expensive.

Character in question is Niresia (only occultist) Also i can't get precision higher than lvl 9, does it make much difference if i unlink it from arcane surge and flame dash?

Another option is Hands of the High Templar with Elemental Weakness on hit and +1 socketed gems, gives you enlighten lvl 5 (if lvl 4 is socketed) to have enough mana for reservation and then you only need 0-1 corrupted jewels to make it feel smooth.
Hello all

i must say i had a hard time this league to really choose my char/skills to use. Now that i have a bit of currency and a Shavrones dropped from Ultimatum I'm thinking to make a LL char and this one/ similar was on my list.
So i have some small questions.

What is better on a wand flat lightning/cold dmg to spells or pure spell dmg?
Until i get a prsim Guardian could i use petrified blood? need to loose an aura but get a bit dmg mitigation.
At what point is it better to use a redeemer ES shield instead of crown of inward eye? The perks should give us a good dps boost and the -9% cold res dont sound so big.

Hope you can help me.
And thanks again to OP for all your work here and other builds.
Hi i have a question..im playing youre build but i dont do dmg..can u tell me what i do wrong and give me tipps...on ps4 costs all so much more..

https://pastebin.com/3CXJgRkz
"
AsraelDeathangel написал:
Hello all

i must say i had a hard time this league to really choose my char/skills to use. Now that i have a bit of currency and a Shavrones dropped from Ultimatum I'm thinking to make a LL char and this one/ similar was on my list.
So i have some small questions.

What is better on a wand flat lightning/cold dmg to spells or pure spell dmg?
Until i get a prsim Guardian could i use petrified blood? need to loose an aura but get a bit dmg mitigation.
At what point is it better to use a redeemer ES shield instead of crown of inward eye? The perks should give us a good dps boost and the -9% cold res dont sound so big.

Hope you can help me.
And thanks again to OP for all your work here and other builds.

-spell damage comes out a bit ahead usually

-i wouldnt use petrified blood pre-LL since we dont have huge sustain in that phase

-the main draw of the inward eye is the Transfiguration of Soul line, which grants Tranquility. Once you anoint that, inward eye has very low value. also the -9 is stronger than it seems.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
as right now its quite impossible to find ele weakness gloves, what do you suggest regarding the second curse? aspect of the spider might be an option but will lose quite a lot of dps.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация